Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Island of Darkness (fandom x CutePhoenix)

fandom

Star
Alexis Rhodes sighed as she knocked on the door to the office, waiting for Mr Burton to call out before she opened the door and stepped inside. She had been called in to help out with some work for some extra credit, and whilst she didn't necessarily need that extra credit she wasn't going to turn down the opportunity. "Hello Professor, I'm here like you asked" Alexis closed the door behind her and walked over to the Professor's desk. As usual she was still wearing her school uniform, adjusting it slightly as she approached the professor. Sometimes she hated how short these skirts were...they left practically nothing to the imagination, not to mention her legs were nearly always cold.

Outside, two sisters were at one of the many outdoor dual arenas. The two were the children of the famed duelist Yugi Motou, the eldest in the third year of the academy, whilst the youngest was in her first year. The youngest sister was in Slifer Red, whilst the eldest was in Obelisk Blue, though she still wore her Slifer Red jacket. The two of them had insisted on starting at the bottom and earning their way up, but the eldest sister still wore her Slifer Red jacket as a reminder of the fact she had earned her place, not simply been given it as her status of Yugi's daughter.

"Alright...now..." Yuriko, the eldest sister, was in the middle of a duel one of the cocky 2nd years had challenged her to, another guy wanting to prove himself against the great Yugi Motou's daughter....he had no idea what he had let himself in for. Yuriko was a fine duelist in her own right, more than capable of duelling with the best. "Hmm...." The duel was going well, but Yuriko was concerned about several face down cards her opponent had. Those concerns had changed however when she drew her next card. This was a special card....a unique card...one that had been given to her by her younger sister, though she had been warned to never place it in her deck. Yuriko however, ever stubborn, had put the card into her deck almost immediately. The card was simply known as 'Darkness', and its effects were somewhat vague...but Yuriko had been itching to try it out....

"Good afternoon Alexis. Here, all you have to do is fill out these forms reporting various cards and what not." said Mr. Burton as he handed her a stack of papers that was quite large. Though, the stack he was filling out was much larger. While most guys would admit Alexis was incredibly beautiful, esepcially in her uniform, Mr. Burton did not think of her that way. Thus, he didn't do what many did and check her out.

Yumiko, the younger of Yugis two daughters sat in the stands, watching her sister duel. She ignored all the stares she got from both being the greatest duelists daughter, and from how some guys liked the cute petite look she pulled off so well. She wasn't nowhere near as well endowed as the likes of Alexis, but lots of guy actually liked that. She was still quite attractive in her own right. Especially her legs and behind, which most men focused on.

Still, she ignored them all, watching her sisters duel in silence, hoping her head strong sibling wouldn't play the card she had shown her.

"Of course Professor" Alexis smiled happily as she looked at the stack of papers...sure it looked big, but she'd had bigger workloads before. Besides, Professor Burton had a much bigger load. "Now let's get started" Alexis grinned and began to fill out the forms. She was rather pleasantly surprised at the lack of perverted stares from the man...whilst she had gotten used to them, they were still rather annoying.

After she drew the card, Yuriko couldn't help laughing, almost evily so. It was a habit she had picked up as a child, back in the days when Seto Kaiba had sometimes babysat her. Despite their rivalry, her father and Seto were very close friends. "Oh you're in a very special position" She looked up at her opponent, keeping the back of the card to him. "You get to be among the very first to witness this!" She slowly turned the card around, revealing it to both her opponent and her sister Yumiko. "This card is unique, and more than powerful enough to deal with you!" She held up her duel disk, the field card slot extending as she slowly started to lower the card down.

"I play the field card, Darkness!" Yuriko inserted the card into her duel disk, which slid shut to accept and process the card.

Burton returned the smile before going right back to filling out his stack. He was so into it, he failed to notice the lights in the room start flickering a bit. Which wasn't a surprise, cause they went right back to normal.

When Yumiko saw her sister play the card, her eyes went wide and she gasped. How could she be so foolish. She took off down the stands, but it was too late to stop her. Now, Yumiko just wanted to get to her sister. The two were exceptionally close, so it was natural for Yumiko to want to get her as quickly as possible considering that she knew all hell was about to break loose.

Alexis blinked as the lights flickered slightly, but she just shrugged it off and returned to her work. She figured it was just some kind of short or something, on a self-contained island like this it was bound to happen sometime.

When the card slid into her duel disk, at first nothing seemed to happen, Yumiko blinking down at it. "Hm?" She glanced over as she spotted Yuriko running towards her from the corner of her eye. "What's going on?" She glanced back at her disk as it suddenly glowed, then the stadium shook slightly. "Huh? A quake...?" The field began to fill with dark mist, the card seeming to activate normally at first, the mist expanding as black towers started to emerge. But then things started to change....Yumiko's duel disk suddenly sparked, then seemed to short out....but the darkness kept expanding, the towers kept rising, then suddenly the black mist started to flow out.

Strands of darkness began to shoot out, seemingly heading for students, who at first seemed unworried, then the darkness seemed to start entering them...entering the students....One strand tried to head for Yumiko, but somehow it seemed to bounce off of her. "Wh-what the hell....? What the hell is going on?!"

The lights flickered again, but Burton noticed it this time as the whole room shook as well.

"What the......" he started to say, but was suddenly cut off when what looked like a ribbon of......darkness flew into the room and went right to him. Into him would be a better description, knocking him right to the floor.

"Yuriko!" Yumi called out as she quite literally flew off the stands, near dive bombing her sister as she landed on her floor next to her, quickly slinging her arms around her.

"I told you not to use that thing you big dummy!" she said, holding her sister tight and burying her face against her side.

Alexis stood up as the room shook, turning her back on Professor Burton as the darkness struck him, the girl not noticing, only hearing the thud of him being knocked to the ground. "P-Professor?" She quickly turned, hurrying over and kneeling down beside him. "Professor what's wrong? Are you alright?" She figured the shaking had just knocked him off balance, but she wanted to check he was alright.

Yuriko squeaked, turning to catch her sister, being knocked from her position standing on the duel arena, knocking her to the ground below, coughing slightly. "Wh-what the hell? Yumi what the hell is going on? How can a card cause this?!" She started to look around as some students started to scream and run in every direction, others clutching their heads and screaming in pain. Another strand of darkness flew out at the student that Yuriko had been duelling, a rather larger strand than the others, emanating directly from the centre of the swirling, still growing, darkness on the arena.

Burton seemed alright as he slowly opened his eyes and set up. But, something was obviously wrong with him as he got this crazy grin on his face and then suddenly pounced forward, knocking Alexis to the ground, with him over top of her her. He seemed freakishly strong as well. She had little time to process was going on as his hands quickly shot to her large chest, groping and mauling it through the top of her uniform.

"I don't know, but we should run." Yumi said, hopping up and pulling Yuri with her with surprising strength before hauling ass down the exit ramp, hand tightly gripping her sisters.

"Professor...?" Alexis blinked as he slowly sat up, then yelped as he pounced, the girl struggling beneath him. He was...he was so strong....inhumanly strong! "P-professor stop it!" She yelped as he suddenly grabbed her more than ample chest through her uniform, squirming beneath him. Nobody had really touched her like that before....the closest had been a few perverts taking advantage of an oppertunity for a quick grope, claiming the beating she gave them afterwards was more than worth it.

"No arguments there little sis!" Yuriko got to her feet quickly, turning to follow her younger sister. The girls long legs weren't just for show at least....they were good runners aswell as good duelists...though good running may not have been enough for the hell that was emerging around them. In the stands, there were a few sounds of ripping clothing, some male students pinning females down and shredding their clothes with their bare hands.

The professor either ignored her, or no longer understood here as that creepy grin stayed as he fondled her. But, he soon wanted more. Putting his hands under the part that was buttoned, he suddenly ripped her top open, buttons flying everywhere as her bra covered breasts bounced free. That wasn't the end of it though, as her bra was quickly ripped off, causing her breasts to bounce again. With such appealing targets, he wasted no time as one hand went back to mauling her left breast, as he lowered his head, hungrily sucking at her right, squishing it a bit as he devoured her.

Yumi didn't stop running until she felt they were far enough away. She assumed the chaos was only in the arena, and didn't think anything would happen outside of it.

"I think.......we're safe now sis....." she said, releasing her sis's hand as she bent over, hands on her knees as she tried to catch her breath, unaware her little skirt rose up and revealed her quite nice and tight behind.

((I've gotta be going soon. I may be able to get in one more post.))

Alexis screamed, trying to call for help as the Professor continued to fondle her large, yielding breasts with his impossibly strong hands. She yelped as her blouse was ripped open, then screamed as her bra was painfully ripped from her body, huge, gravity defying breasts bouncing free, smooth, silky, unblemished skin glistening even in the darkness of the room as the lights continued to flicker. "St-stop it! STOP!" She cried out as he started sucking at one of her nipples, which quickly hardened beneath his tongue.

Yuriko slowly rubbed her face, panting heavily herself as she took a few steps away from her sister, slowly looking back at the stadium, back to Yumiko. "What the hell is going on....? We need to get back to the main building....try and get some help....I don't know what's going on but....it had something to do with that card" She slowly shook her head. "You warned me not to use it but....did you know this was going to happen....?"

((Awwww, have a good afternoon/evening/night! And are you wanting me to play one of the mad students too for lil Yumi? ^^))

Yet again, he didn't respond. Instead, he simply switched breasts, devouring her left now. His hand though, didn't maul the other. Instead, it slid down her stomach, sliding past her skirt and even into her panties. The intent was clear as he rubbed her pussy for just a moment, before suddenly thrusting in two fingers.

"Of course not! All I know was that it's dangerous, and should never be used. I was suppose to keep an eye on it. I gave it to you as a sign of trust, but you just HAD to go and use it." Yumi said, before standing up with a huff.

"But..........complaining isn't gonna help. What happened, happened. So, we just gotta deal with it." she said, cracking a light smile to show she didn't hate Yuri or anything. Yumi was obviously for more mature than one would expect.

((Sure, go ahead. But not right this second. Just give em a bit first. Then, we could have them get seperated, or have two guys attack where both sisters get raped at the same time.))

((It's only 3 PM here, so it's afternoon.^_^ Anyways, see ya tomorrow.))

Alexis panted as he started to suck on her other breast, both nipples now hard. "Oh god...oh god no..." She felt his fingers moving down her body, gasping as she realised what he was doing. "Oh god...oh god no....no Professor....please!" She cried out as his fingers entered her pussy, a small tuft of hair above her pussy, but otherwise nothing. "NO!" She screamed out just before he thrust two fingers into her virgin pussy, arching her back and screaming out.

"Yeah well...you give me a card, tell me it's unique, and you expect me not to use it? Are you serious Yumi?" Yuriko grinned slightly as she looked at her sister. "Come on...and I keep telling you not to bend over...these skirts are deceptively short in the back believe me..." Yuriko chuckled slightly, then nodded in agreement. "Alright...let's go....hopefully whatever it is will stay in the arena...." A few other students were running from the arena's various exits, fortunately all of them seeming normal....though the darkness was still spreading inside the arena....more black spires and towers emerging, breaking through the stands.

As had been typical by now, her sounds got no reaction out of him. He just continued sucking like a mad man at her breasts, occasionally switching between them as his index and middle finger quickly worked in and out of her pussy. Things were only gonna get worse for her, as this was only the beginning.

"Well, I can't help it. I'm not use to wearing things like this." Yumi replied, blushing as she tugged at the skirt. She wasn't moving it. She just wished it was longer.

Alexis could feel heat building between her legs, her tight pussy beginning to grow wet around his fingers. "Nngh..." She whimpered, then tried to squirm again, kicking her legs trying to kick the Professor away, her arms raising up and attempting to punch his head. "LET...ME....GO!!"

"Well you'd better bring it up with Seto the next time he and dad get together for a duel....until then...come on" Yuriko motioned for her younger sister to follow before turning to head back towards the main school building. "I'd really rather not stay too close to the arena without any help..."

She landed a few good blows right against his head, but Burton didn't even flinch. As soon she started to feel that heat between her legs, his skin seemed to grow paler and paler. He continued his fingering, but his mouth did finally leave her breasts, but only so he could jam their lips together, his tongue forcing it's way into her mouth. Bad time to be giving order.

"Yes, as would." Yumi replied, walking along side her sister, grasping her arm. While the more mature of the two, she was still younger and thus, was occasionally prone to act like this.

Alexis continued to punch his head as hard as she could, but it was starting to hurt her knuckles. "I said let me g-" She cut off as he suddenly forced his lips against hers, letting out a muffled scream as her first kiss was violently taken from her, his tongue thrusting into her mouth. She tried to bite down, trying to cause him pain to make him think and stop this.

Yuriko reached around and gently rubbed her sisters head as they walked, looking around slowly. Some students were panicking, some were looking around confused, not sure what was going on. "What the hell is going on? What's happening back there...?" She looked back at the arena, the sky above it beginning to grow dark. "Is this all that one card....?"

Nothing worked. He was like a man posessed. Though, she soon got her wish as he pulled away, but would soon find that it was about to get worst. His hand that had been fingering her grabbed her panties and ripped them off with one clean jerk. Then, he grabbed her legs and lifted her hips up so her lower body was up in the air, while her shoulder rested on the ground. His intention soon became clear as he let out a light snicker before his face dove between her legs, furiously licking her pussy.

"It's scary, but it could be. Dad did tell us stories about how the god cards and those millenium item things were able to send him back in time." Yumi replied, staying close, her grip tigtening.

Alexis took a gasp of air as he broke the kiss, panting heavily and coughing for a few moments, before yelping as her panties were forcefully ripped away, the thin fabric ripping under his immense strength. "Wh-what are you doing?!" Alexis cried out asher lower body was lifted up, her flexible body easily bending as he wanted her to, then crying out as she felt his tongue on her hot, wet pussy. The pleasure was building....whether she wanted it or not...

"I'll take going back in damn time over this any day....we should try and find the principal...." Yuriko frowned as she looked around slowly whilst they walked, holding her sister close as a few screams from the arena faded away, a few students moving towards the arena to try and find out what was going on.

Burton didn't take it easy on her. His tongue absolutely ravaged her pussy. Licking the outside, occasionally sliding in. Even in this form, he seemed more than capable of pleasing her body. And the more pleasure she felt, the more his body change. By now, his body had become quite pale and even wrinkled a bit.

"Yea, he might know what to do." Yumi replied, taking a deep breath.

((Perhaps we could have the principal do the two sisters. They find him in his office, only for him to attack them both and tie them up. Then, he takes turns screwing them in front of each other.))

((I absolutely LOVE that plan! XD))

Alexis had her eyes closed tightly, shaking her head as her arousal continued to grow no matter how much she tried to fight it. Her pussy was tight even around his tongue, her juices starting to flow more and more freely.

"Then we should get moving" Yuriko broke into a slight job, pulling Yumiko alongside with her. "Come on, we gotta get there fast"

With each passing second, Burtons appearance continued to morph until he looked like a typical horror movie zombie.........without the rotting skin. Didn't seem to effect him any as he continue eating out Alexis' much desired pussy. Still, this was just getting her warmed up for the real fun.

Yumi just nodded her head before jogging with her sister, doing her best to keep up.

((Awesome.^_^ We'll have to switch control of him though. That, or have one of us play the principal, while the other plays both sisters.))

Alexis finally opened her eyes to look at him, then let out an ear piercing scream. She had seen horror movies and this....oh god this was....it had to be a nightmare. "NO! NO NO NO!" She screamed and tried to kick at him once again, squirming in her futile efforts to escape, her large breasts swinging and bouncing from her movements.

"We're almost inside....it's weird...I thought there'd be more people around than this" Indeed, the school building was oddly empty...and the lights were flickering at best... "Come on, let's get upstairs"

((Either way works for me. Did you have a preference? Might be easier to swap control of the principal since he's a throwaway character, whilst the sisters are mains ^^))

Burton did stop, but it wasn't what Alexis wanted. While holding her leg firmly with one hand, his other hand lowered to start undoing his pants. It wasn't long till his rock hard cock sprung free..........and what a large one it was. It was now time for the fun to begin as he laid her back flat on the ground and spread her legs wide, his cock inching closer and closer.

"Yes, it's really creepy." Yumi replied, still clinging tightly to her sister as they ran.

((Agreed. That would be best.))

Alexis was panting in relief as he finally stopped, then let one half of her body drop, her other leg still in the air. "Wh-what....?" She looked down, then gasped as a large cock sprang free. "N-no....no please....please don't....I'm begging you don't!" Alexis tried to squirm away as he lay her down on the ground and spread her legs, the girl trying to drag herself across the floor away from him and towards the door.

Yuriko glanced at the elevator as they passed it, but decided that if it was working then it wouldn't be the best idea....instead moving to take the stairs.

((Who should he get first do you think? Older sister or younger sister? Might help to break lil Yumi if she has to see her strong, big sister getting done like that))

Back
Top Bottom