Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Modern day setting: Dominant required (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a roleplay that centres around the idea of a straight male who's taken advantage of and 'turned' female. It's open to your interpretation how that's achieved. I'm looking for a subtle dominance, over something violent; more along the lines of blackmail/manipulation as a means of having a hold over my character.

I'm interested in storyline and build up; a scene that continues past the first sexual experience. I enjoy the idea of your character playing someone unattractive. Whose motives for what he does aren't a simple choice, but a twisted rationale of being older, unattractive, unconfident around women (take your pick) to initiate in something, thus preying on an opportunity he feels in greater control of: a shy, unsuspecting guy.

I'm open to the roleplay being creative enough to look past the limitations on how 'real' it would be to have a male look female after whatever process to change gender takes place. I like the thought that some masculinity to identify himself remains, but the outcome could still be an attractive looking female.

The idea is open to your thoughts to flesh it out. I like to roleplay on IMs (MSN especially) and typically write about 1-3 paragraphs, hoping for something similar.

Let me know if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom