Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for female on New Years' Eve. 1x1 AIM/Yahoo/PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

alzayin2099

Supernova
My name is Johnny or Al or Jim. I'm not gonna lie. I'm not really the best at roleplaying but I have recieved many compliments about my skills. I like to roleplay series but I occasionally do just generic roleplays. Also please be able to play multiple characters at time. So anyway, these are the rps I do
-Charmed
-Teen Titans (the comic, not the show)
-Justice League/Justice League Unlimited
-Buffy the Vampire Slayer
-Harry Potter
-Spider-Man
-Batman
-X-Men
-Pokemon
-Totally Spies
-Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
-Space Cases
-Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated
-Christmas themed roleplay
-Johnny Test.
-Legion of Superheroes.
-Kim Possible
-NCIS
-Fairly Oddparents (teenager version)
-Powerpuff Girls (Teenager version)
-The Simpsons (I've just been looking to try this. I think it might be amusing to try.)
-Star Trek
-Avengers
-Pretty much anything Marvel or DC
-Rob Zombie's Haunted World of El Superbeasto
-Monsters Vs Aliens
-Dexter's Laboratory (teenage version)
-Legend of Neil
-Glee
-Archer
-El Tigre
-Codename Kids Next Door (teenage version)
-Toy Story (I have an idea)
-Tripping the Rift
-Futurama (also an idea)
-Young Justice
-How I Met Your Mother
-Reaper
-Easy A
-Despicable Me (teenage version) (original version,rare non-smutty idea)
- Now accepting original roleplays such as mail order bride, celebrity sexbot (ask me about it), supergenius teenager, or something dark and supernatural without vampires or werewolves. Stuff that's original and not cliche but at the same time, I don't want a plot that takes me like 5 minutes just to read a plot summary. I mean be able to simplify the plot. Don't have everything set in stone. I do have one thing I would like to do currently.

If anyone can play as KAT DENNINGS for me in some sort of celebrity roleplay, I will forever be grateful. Or Miley Cyrus. She just turned 18 and I'd love to corrupt the Disney starlet.

Also currently craving my Toon Town idea. Ask me about it. I would be even more forever grateful!!!

Also ^.^ you can always play madeups as long as you play an original character too

IM Jakealien170

I have some original ideas myself but they are romantical/actiony/with a bit of comedy. Ask me. Soon I will have a list of my ideas.

Bump!

I find it sad that no one will even tell me why they won't rp with me. I know people are looking at this. I'm sick and just looking to kill some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom