Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Official Lycan Desire Thread! [mxf]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LycanDesire

Planetoid
I AM NOT SOLELY FOR WEREWOLF ROLEPLAYS
I haven't left...I'm just taking a short hiatus...

Lust and love share one thing in common. Two people with equal and opposite desires. -Me​

All right, people. I made a request thread previously to say that I want to roleplay as a werewolf. Well, there are quite a few of you out there who don't want to play with a werewolf because it doesn't catch the attention of your muse. That's okay! I am not solely a werewolf, or a human who can transform into a werewolf. I hope to enlighten you all about what I am and what I want.

• PMs or Thread: I have come to love threads, but I'm also a fan of PMs.
  • Post Length: 2-5 Strong Paragraphs
  • Post Frequency: Two or more responses per average day
  • Dominant or Submissive: Prefer dominance. | Will consider submission
  • Time Frame: Modern, Medieval, or Futuristic preferred.
  • Heterosexual RP Only
  • Who Starts?: The one who sends the first PM starts. Fair enough?

Pairings: <Will Edit This Section>
Unless a specific gender is indicated, the roles can be negotiated.
Mercenary/Prisoner of War
Mercenary/Rival
Assassin/Victim***
Assassin/Assassin
Prince/Slave
Princess/Slave
Cop/Thief
Cop/Cop
Hacker/Government Official (Bribed and smeared by the hacker.)
Time Traveler/Girl in the Past or Future
Time Traveler/Time Traveler
Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Cheating boyfriend/Girlfriend's Best Friend
Brother/Sister
Brother/Sister's Best Friend
Father/Daughter (This one MUST be played with utmost love. No rape. That's creepy.)
Father/Step-daughter (Not exactly as strict as the above.)
Scientist/Experiment
Succubus/Human
Incubus/Human
Suicidal Man/Woman Who Saves Him
Maniacal Villain/Innocent Woman turned Crazy
Maniacal Villain/(Various Female Entities -- Suggest something)
Mage/Sorceress
Mage/(Various Female Entities -- Suggest something)
Knight/Monster
Knight/(Various Female Entities -- Suggest something)
Demon/(Various Female Entities -- Suggest something)
Pilot/Terrorist
Pilot/Passenger
Lead Guitarist/Fan
Lead Guitarist/Lead Vocalist
Lead Guitarist/Drummer
Lead Guitarist/Bassist
Vampire/(Various Female Entities -- Suggest something)
Werewolf/(Various Female Entities -- Suggest something)
Pokemon trainer/Pokemon <-- I mostly play Pokemon.
Nerd/Cheerleader
Popular Guy/Awkward Girl
Slave/Slave Owner's Daughter
High Paying Patron/Exotic Dancer
Slaver/Slave
Rich Man/Servant
Rich Man/Maid
Gang/Woman <-- That's right. Gangbang.
Best Guy Friend/Best Girl Friend
Samurai/Sensei's Daughter
Servant/Rich Man's Daughter
Artist/Inspiration
Princess/(Various Male Entities -- Suggest something)
Cougar/(Various Male Entities -- Suggest something)

Any of these pairings are completely negotiable plot-wise. If you see want you want to run with, just pitch a few ideas to start us out and I'll contribute, too. I'm out looking for fun as badly as you are!

Phew. Is that enough for now?

PLOTS
Will add a new one each time I feel inspired and specifically want RPs catered to these desires.
Time Traveler/Girl
For James, traveling in time was the most exciting frontier for him to experience. On one unsuspecting evening, he discovers the missing link to making his machine work. His body is launched through the temporal layers to a designated point in time, which he was unable to control (Past or Future) and he is forced to live in this time. However, everything he was warned about is true. The butterfly effect of temporal distortion is far more destructive than he anticipated. Every interaction he makes starts to strip away his humanity as memories of who he once was dissipate. Every memory he once knew becomes replaced with what he experiences day by day. In time, the time traveler becomes an entirely new person. The role of the girl is to be his partner whether out of pity or attraction for his displaced and odd mannerisms. Whether he rises in the ranks to rule the world, or collapses into nothingness, she should be committed finding out if he really is the time traveler he says he is.

Time Traveler/Time Traveler
It's been years since the last jump, but an incident left James completely unable to remember who he was. The last warp was disturbed by a solar eclipse and the brain of the Time Traveler was forever changed. The man no longer remembered who he was. Your character was a fellow scientist who helped James invent the ability to time travel without a mechanism. Through an altered biochemistry, he is allowed to warp entirely at will. Since the eclipse, however, he can no longer warp at will, but instead, on certain days. The scientist warps after him time and time again, remaining his anchor throughout all the temporal shifts. She leaves him notes, scientific artifacts -- anything to maybe show him who he used to be. The more she tries to help him find himself, the more in love with him she becomes. (It sounds cheesy, but this one can be a lot of fun to play out. Also, we can tweak any bit of information.)

Nerd/Cheerleader
It's out in the middle of nowhere, her cell phone is dead from texting all her friends, and her car just broke down. It's freezing and she can already feel the cold air nipping at her flesh. Not a soul has come by for maybe thirty minutes, and then, here he comes. She knows she needs a ride into town, but when she sees James the Geek get out of his car, she begins to hate her life. James has had a crush on her for a while, but he was way out of her social stratum. I'm thinking maybe he had a portable gaming device on while some RPG is playing because he says he likes to listen to the music (broken stereo). She decides to play it to avoid having to talk and she really starts to like it. What happens in the 30 minute drive back to town, I wonder?

Artist/Inspiration
She's all he ever thinks of. At night, he draws her while pleasuring himself. His art room is full of lascivious scenes depicting her submitting to his wants and desires. With every stroke of the brush, he falls in love with this girl. Yet, she barely knows his name. When he finally gets up the nerve to say hello to her, he's in love, but she just thinks he's a polite stranger. Somehow, she gets her hands on his papers and finds out that every one depicts him making love to her in a different position. Despite how risque the art is, it's actually very good. Maybe she's flattered that she's his goddess?

Father/Daughter
James has been trying to date for years. Ever since his wife died around ten years ago, he was left alone to raise his baby girl. With no one to help him, he had to be everything for her. He had to be her friend, her disciplinarian, and even her psychoanalyst. Over the years, dating has become harder on him and he often ends up sitting on the couch with a beer while the depression sits in. The one thing in life that seems to make him smile is his lovely daughter. And she isn't blind to this electricity either. She knows that her Daddy is the one man she can trust and she knows that he will always love her. Out of a selfless love for her father, she gives herself entirely to him so that he will never be alone. Their relationship takes on an entirely new face for the sake of love, despite how immoral it is.
(Father/Step-Daughter is preferred as a non-consensual type with a very aggressive and maybe abusive father.)

Older Brother/Younger Sister (or Reversed)
She looks up to him. Every time she's ever had a question, he was right there to help make things right. Whenever she had a problem with a boy, he was right there to confront the kid to make her problems go away. No one made his little sister cry and got away with it. In fact, he had gone to bat quite a few times making those punk bastards pay for hurting her. It got to the point where she would only go out on "dates" with her big brother because there was no one better in the world for her. One night, he decides she's old enough to try some alcohol, but what happens next is entirely unexpected...

Cougar/(Various Male Entities -- Suggest something)
I've been craving a roleplay based on a younger male(18-25) being seduced by an older woman (30-45) who has been neglected by her husband or maybe she's a single woman? There is just something amazingly arousing about the tension of a woman who knows the alarm clock on her youthful beauty is about to chime its last sound. I love the desperation in the touch, even when it's just a subtle touch on the shoulder. If any of you have a cougar fetish, please get in contact with me! <3

Love Triangle(Brother/Sister/Sister's friend)
James, 25, has been forced to move back home after attending college and finding no real jobs available. This tension has caused his little sister to have to move out of his room so that he would have a place to sleep. Now, the fun part is that when he left, he was fat and rather unattractive, but in the four years, he has come back a completely different man. A man who doesn't even feel like her brother. When one of her girl friends comes over and comments how sexy her brother is and how she wants to fuck him, his sister becomes jealous and the three begin a subtle war of flirtation and sexual body language. Who will win the young man's heart? Will he go for the very gorgeous friend, or will he become tempted enough by his own family to submit to primal desires?

Cousin/Cousin
James goes out to the coast for a week to visit his family. He hasn't seen them in at least ten years and his uncle has since married another woman. With this woman came a daughter. She was 16. She was absolutely beautiful and she had a way about her. Due to the sleeping arrangements, the two were forced into a room together for the nights. James, who is 25, knows that this is completely wrong, but there's something in her virgin eyes that just seems to plead for him. He knows his family would be devastated by finding out about them, but that doesn't change the fact that he still wants to peel her clothes off and make sweet, sweet love to her.

Also, I've been in the mood to do some rough and non-consensual stuff. Please feel free to ask me about it during the RP discussion. There is no set plot for any pairing, only ideas. Feel free to brainstorm with me!

So, go on. PM me!

Hey Lycan! You and I seem like we could get along. Check out my request thread and see if you're interested in anything:

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=19329

Also, here's a bump just for you ;]

I'm back from another hiatus. I'm writing short stories while I roleplay, so one is feeding the other. Let's get all those juicy creative juices flowing! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom