Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[1 x 1] You're a firework~ (W/ PLOT~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Permutation

Meteorite
Hi~!
My name is Perm and I'm very new to this site.:blush:

OYEA

Romance (<3, Relationships and the like)

>>>>> Okay... This is the thing that many people don't take seriously... I don't want instant noodles here. I want the characters to develop something for each other because love =/= to instant fucking/sex/rape.

Gender?

>>>>> I can only play female. I can do male too... But my utmost interest is with playing a woman.

NO's
-Vore
-Scat/Watersports
-Violence/Gore
-Incest
-FxF (No offense... It's not how I roll.)
-Necrophilia
-Bestiality
-Under aged characters
-Rape
-Too much pain (Yes. Pain is alright. Too much is just... Too much.)

I prefer to take things slow. Seeing that various threads on this site concentrate on fucking all day and all night... I prefer more things into the story, various twists and turns. No instant noodles please. D:< (By that I refer to the scenario wherein two people meet/see each other for the first time and fall in love instantly while having sex with each other. =_= ) Also,

-------PLOT(S)---------
((Note: Roles in bold are the roles I preferred.))

I. The Enigma (No more please.)
Wish granting Demon(F) x Human(M)
The human comes across a very old tome along the street and seems rather drawn to it. He takes it home with him and finds a spell that can summon a good spirit to grant anything you desire at no cost whatsoever. But of course... It was a lie. The book was lying. It is not a good spirit that was going to be summoned... It was a demon and it wanted his soul as payment.
(Romance is encouraged by the way. :D)
PM me for info.

II. The Arranged Marriage
So here is a cliche' arranged marriage story. Princess x Prince (or Lord x Lady if you will) situated in the Victorian era.

Both are from clans/kingdoms that aren't very friendly with each other. But here is my twist. The two had been together (lovers) in the past but sadly, their relationship didn't work out and eventually, it ended rather painfully. So here they are now, forced to lived together months before their marriage because their families finally grew the spine to put their endless quarrels behind them and move on and the only way they could do that, is to marry these two.

More plots soon~ : D

Wish granted

Im interested in the wish granting demoness idea. Sound like it could be a good story. I do have a question, is the demoness western or eastern? Ie "classic demon" or a yokai?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom