Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving Bleach rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lila Lupin

Star
I've been craving a good Bleach rp. If anyone can do a good job at playing any of the following characters and is interested in an rp involving a canon and an OC, then please let me know. While my characters can be very assertive and spunky, I prefer to stay submissive but will switch in any FXF rps. I'm also able and willing to play Rangiku Matsumoto or Orihime. I prefer to play Rangiku if I play a canon though. I like to build up settings and characters. I am a common victim of 'plot bunny' attacks. If you can't handle random plot twists, which I will ask you about first, then you should let me know so that I can try to refrain. Anyways here's a list of characters that i'd like to pair one of my OC's with. Any with *** next to it means that I really want to do an rp with my character interacting with this one.

Ichigo
Chad***
Ishida
Urahara
Shinji
Kensei***
Rose
Toshiro
Ukitake
Shunsui***
Grimmjow***
Szayel***
Starrk***
Nnoitra***
Byakuya
Aizen
Gin
Shuuhei***
Kira
Kaien Shiba***
Maki Ichinose***
Yumichika***
Ikkaku***
Zaraki Kenpachi***

Hallibel***
Matsumoto***
Hiyori***
Tatsuki
Isane***
Nemu***
Kukaku***
Yoruichi
Neliel***
Soi Fon***
Unohana***

Somebody, anybody, please. As long as you're at least semi lit and have fairly good spelling and grammar. I'm also able to play Rangiku or Orihime if anyone would like me to.

I like that line in your signature?
Did you get it from somewhere or perhaps thought of it yourself?

I would be willing to do it! I don't mind if you play OC or Rangiku. However, the only charatcer I would probably have a chance of playing "well" is Gin, if that's allright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom