Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long-term Fandom Yuri/Hetero request (Now with a few original genres!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiphoprisy

Banned
Banished
I'm here to look for some roleplaying, of either the lesbian or heterosexual variety, based off of a few games and animes that I enjoy. Hit me up on PM if any of these interest you. I'm open for suggestions if you have any ideas. I'm up for original as well, so if you have something in mind, ask away.

Eroges:
G-Senjou no Maou (CRAVING) (I am willing to play Shiratori, Usami, Kanon, or Tsubaki)
Katawa Shoujo (CRAVING) (I am willing to play Emi, Lilly, Hanako, Shizune, or Misha)
Cosplay Fetish Academy (I am willing to play Yuuki, Shana, Kotori, or an OC.)
Sono Hanabira Ni Kuchiduke Wo – A Kiss for the Petals (I will play Nanami, Yuuna, or an OC.)

Other Games:
Legend of Zelda
Mass Effect (I will play Ashley Williams, Liara T'Soni, Tali'Zorah, Jack, Miranda Lawson, a female Shepard, Morinth, Samara, or a Human, Asari, or Quarian OC.)

Animes:
To Love-Ru (I will play Lala, Haruna, Mikan, Nana, Momo, Kotegawa, or Tenjouin.)
Kampfer (I will play Natsuru, Akane, Shizuku, Mikoto, or an OC.)
Elfen Lied (I will play Lucy or an OC Diclonius.)

Original:
Cops
Terrorists
School (Yuri only!)
Mercenaries
Sci-Fi
Maids

RE: Long-term Fandom Yuri/Hetero request

Hello there, [Insert Generic Username Here] :) and welcome.
First off, I'd like to say that I'm not too good with Canon roleplays, but if you have any specific pairings or other original plots you'd like to go over I'm a man who LOVES yuri and hetero RPs, especially when my female partner's willing to be dominant. That just straight up turns me on. <3

So if you'd like, you can either tell me what you're interested here, or you can PM me if you want. Also, if you want to know my kinks, check out the link to my 'Rabbit Hole' below in the signature.

Man. I want to play something Mass Effect just to see what a Quarian really looks like. (at least in your mind. ;) )

Ferid said:
Man. I want to play something Mass Effect just to see what a Quarian really looks like. (at least in your mind. ;) )

Great. Are you interested in hetero or yuri?

Insert Generic Username Here said:
Katawa Shoujo (CRAVING) (I am willing to play Emi, Lilly, Shizune, or Misha. I prefer to play the latter two.)

I'm really appreciate your preference on Katawa Shoujo characters, you have indeed good taste.
Sound like there is potential for some ... interesting ... experimentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom