Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submissive 18 yr old looking for a Master

Status
Not open for further replies.

night_slave666

Meteorite
Hi, I'm looking for a man who wants to dominate me in a roleplay, preferably over IM. I like Master/slave roleplay, and I'm open to most suggestions anyone might have as to the exact characters. Really quick about me: I'm a closet slut and the internet is my closet. In real life, I'm a typical 'good girl', and at night I love being dominated and controlled to be used at someone else's whims for their pleasure, whether sexual, sadistic, or both.

Dos:
bondage
submission
punishment/discipline - whips, spanking, flogging, whatever you can think of.
toys - vibes, plugs, clamps, etc
wax and ice play
mild body alterations like piercings, tattoos, and possibly brandings
degradation, objectification
Public humiliation
sensory deprivation
sex - anal, oral, vaginal, and any other way you like it. :p

Don'ts:
Under no circumstances will I do an incest roleplay. Age play, if you want it, but no 'daddy's little girl' stuff.
Death
Mutilation
scat

I'm pretty open minded, and I'm willing to try almost anything at least once. If it's not in my 'don'ts' catagory, ask me about it, and I'll probably be willing. PM me if you're interested!

Hello, I really enjoyed your post and I would absolutely love to get a sadistic Dom/sub relationship roleplay started with you. Your kinks sound like they are along the same lines as mine and if you are ok with it I'd love to discuss the details of an rp with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom