Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

✶ ▌ flyaway! ﹝ one x one ﹚»

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devxx

Star
    • devreq2.jpg

heysaywhat!! It's a Devxx search thread version 2.0

introru2.jpg

Hello, I'm Devxx and I guess this would be my first search thread here. I'm a 20 year old University student and I've been roleplaying for about 7 years now. I would consider myself literate to advanced and I can type anywhere between one paragraph to over 20 if you would like. I try to mirror whatever my partner posts though anything less then two paragraph can kind of get annoying when you're looking for something to respond to. For my roleplays I enjoy plot as well as the steamy scenes. A roleplay based entirely on sex will get very boring very fast so it's always fun to bring in all sorts of twists and turns into the story to make it more interesting. I will usually try to post at least once a day but things tend to come up here and there and if I'm not going to post for an extended period of time I'll try to give my partner a heads up about it.

LITERATE: Now I am someone who really like a lot of detail in their posts. For a partner I want someone who will post at least 3-6 good paragraphs for an introduction and 2+ paragraphs for normal posts with few spelling or grammar mistakes. I won't get on your case if you have writer's block or if you make a mistake here or there but I would like someone who can match my posts as well. It all depends if this is a more in depth roleplay or if it's more short term and laid back. That being the case I don't want to roleplay with someone whose posts consist of just a single sentence composed of "OHmahgawd!!1one it was soooo hawt lollers~" yeah, that's going to be a big no-no.

SUB/DOM/LIVING DEAD/WHATEVER: So then, I might as well just say that on most occasions I prefer playing a more dominant or switch leaning character. I have a hard time playing those static schoolgirl virgins that seem to lack a personality of their own and act as more reactionary characters without adding anything to the plot themselves. I'd much rather plot a Dominant or Switch type character where you actually have a nice power struggle between the two characters. Give me a good plot and I'll try my hand at playing a more submissive one and I'd prefer if my partners were more of a switch as well.

ROLES: For the most part I prefer playing heterosexual pairings with me playing the female role. Now I'm not opposed to playing a male from time to time and if you give me a good plot I'd be more then happy to play a mxm or fxf roleplay. Again, just send me a pm with a plot in mind and I'll probably be more then happy to oblige you.

CONTACT: First off, if you'd like to roleplay with me please please send me a PM. I will hardly ever check this thread so if you post here I probably won't get to you for at least a couple of days. After we've gotten a plot hashed out and everything I really prefer roleplaying solely over PMs or on Threads. It will take a lot of convincing to get me on messenger and I only ever get on maybe twice every month or so which isn't really worth it. When you do contact me please either pick from my plots or give me one of your ideas so we can come up with something together.

dodont2.jpg

﹝THE DO'S﹞

• POWER STRUGGLES: I love, love, love it when you have two strong characters battling it out against each other to prove who is the better of the two. There's all this tension building up between them and eventually it leads to something very fun to play out. Love is war and when you have two people who refuse to lose then you can get up to all sorts of fun and games.

VERY STRONG CHARACTERS OR VERY NAIVE CHARACTERS: When roleplay my characters tend to be either very hard headed fighter types or more of a seductress type. That being said, I like pinning them against someone who is either a strong character that they can go head to head against or someone who is incredibly naive and innocent that they can corrupt. The dichotomy between them is always so fun to play out and the stories can get very interesting.

PLOT > SMUT: Smut can be fun but really it gets boring fast. I like planning and plotting a good story that makes us both interested in posting and that we can add to together. Sure there might be a few times I'd prefer a more smut based roleplay but more often then not a good story will win out over anything else.

SEDUCTION: Another favorite is playing up the aspect of seduction. There is something very different between seducing someone as opposed to the non-con plots that a lot of people seem to favor. I'd much rather have my character manipulate and corrupt someone then just force them to do something. It's oh so delicious to twist someone's desires and make them do and enjoy things they never thought of before.

﹝THE DON'TS﹞

• INCEST: Yeah, this is a big no for me. Anything involving father x daughter, mother x son, or anything of the like just won't work for me.

YOUNG CHARACTERS: I won't play anyone under the age of 16 so don't bother asking. Most of my characters will be in their late teens and early twenties.

TOILET PLAY: If it belongs in the toilet it is going to stay there. I won't do anything involving scat or the like.

ANTHROMORPH /FURRY: If it has fur instead of skin I'm going to have to say no thank you to this.

RE: ✶ ▌ flyaway! ﹝ one x one ﹚

• devreq2.jpg

ohnoes!! The plots and fun junk

THE PASSING OF POWER
      - Rival Apprentice x Rival Apprentice
      Inspired by This picture. The old master has been whispered about far and wide as being one of the most powerful beings on the planet. His knowledge is immeasurable and his skills in battle and magic are unlike those anyone has ever seen before. So when he decided to take on two apprentices the whole world swarmed to learn from him yet he only chose the two. To say that they have a rivalry between them would be an understatement as they constantly take every single opportunity they can to prove themselves better then the other. They have been training together for years with each one wanting to take over when the master finally does pass on. As it stands, one night they are awoken to the sound of explosions as they run from their rooms to find their master’s bedroom empty with blood splattered against the walls. An old and powerful enemy of his has taken him away in hopes of learning his secrets leaving them alone. Having to finally put away the rivalry for the sake of saving their master they set out on a journey to fight someone that even their master couldn’t defeat.

THE CODE WAR
      - Civilian x Mecha Soldier
      For the past ten years the dark sky has been filled with bright explosions as mechas crashed against one another in a terrible battle that has claimed millions of lives. Earth is little more then a graveyard with people having left it centuries ago to go colonize other planets and space stations leaving the now uninhabitable planet. Yet with these colonies forming the groups began to have different ideas with what should be in store for the human race. One group had begun experimenting on cells in order to create genetically perfect humans who would be smarter, faster and stronger then their natural counterparts. They would call themselves CODERS which would come to mean someone who has been genetically modified. Well this didn’t sit well with the PURES who thought that this was an abomination and wanted to continue the human race without the interference of man. The clash between these two sides side continued to mount until all out war was called between them (tip of the hat to gundam seed ). [ Your character ] is a civilian on one of the satellites on Jupiter who has come to hate this war. They have lost everything they hold dear and blame the CODERS for the strife they have suffered. So imagine their surprise when one day a mecha falls out of the sky and practically into their backyard. When your character goes to check it out they find themselves being held at gunpoint by the pilot [ my character ] who happens to be a CODER. Just for the sake of getting her the hell out of his hair he shows his skills as a mechanic and is able to repair her mecha in no time flat. Just as she is about to leave she receives news that the Satellite is going to be destroyed along with all the people who live on it. They are being evacuated but still feeling indebted to the man for fixing her mecha she takes him with her back to her base. With his home destroyed and him stuck in enemy territory he takes a job as the main mechanic on the base as they start realizing that there may be more to this war then they first thought. A sci-fi futuristic setting would work best.

BEAT THE ELITE
      - Tech Soldier x Magic Soldier
      In a word where technology is part of your every waking moment the idea of magic and fantasy has gone into disuse. To protect the world from whatever evils may lurk in the corners a group of genetically modified soldiers has been created serving as a shining example of technology over nature. The leader of this group [ your character ] is hailed as an international hero for all the amazing feats he has accomplished. Things seem to be getting better and better for him until one mission to retrieve data from a crime ring he comes in contact with who has done the impossible; made him fail. Upon further research they discover that this unknown woman [ my character ] is part of a rival group that is still connected with the magic running through the planet using it to their advantage. This rival group has something big up their sleeves and the elite soldiers are sent out to stop them at all costs. Once again these two meet in an old warehouse to see just who is superior but their battle is cut short when they are attacked by the same crime ring and left for dead in the middle of nowhere. Now they have to try and find a way back to civilization without killing each other.

EVERYONE HAS A PRICE
      - Queen x Rebel
      For hundreds of years the kingdom of Midas has thrived as a prosperous nation while their neighbors have fallen to poverty. The royals have always ruled the land with an iron fist and used their massive army to destroy those who would stand in their way and oppose them. Things have always been bad for the common folk in this land yet they have gotten even worse ever since their new Queen took over the throne when her father died. The day of her coronation she set to work building a cult of personalities and killing all political adversaries who might try to slow her down. She leveraged all sorts of taxes against the already starving people in order to make her army even stronger. Yet there have been those who stood up against her and one rebel in particular was leading his followers to finally bring down this tyrannical ruler once and for all. After a terrible scrimmage though, he was unfortunately captured and taken to the queen so she may say his punishment. The man was expecting to be executed in a brutal fashion but what happened next was even worse; he was sentenced to become her personal slave. Now he has to try and survive while finding a way to escape this woman who seems hell bent on turning him into another one of her toys. I'd really like to play this out in a more steampunk or Persian/Arabic setting instead of the usual medieval Europe setting.

SWORD & SHIELD
      - Prince x Knight
      Two neighboring kingdoms have been at war for as long as anyone can remember as each strive to destroy their enemy and take their land in the process. After one particularly grueling battling the one kingdom's prince [ your character ] has been taken hostage to be used as a bargaining tool. The king of the captor kingdom has decided to make the prince's humiliation all the better by giving him as a slave to his best knight [ my character ], the very one responsible for the prince's capture in the first place. In a turn of events it turns out that the knight is actually a woman and who doesn't seem all that pleased about the arrangement herself. Now the prince has to serve the very person responsible for killing many of his comrades while the knight plots revenge against the man who himself has taken down some of her soldiers.

TAKE FLIGHT
      - Captain x Stowaway
      Set in a steampunk world of wonder and magic where airships travel the globe trading and buying for their respective countries. These ships are heavily regulated yet there has been one in particular that has been causing problems for everyone else. With the Jolly Roger in full view this pirate airship has been waging war in the skies and stealing the cargo that others have. One young man [ your character ] in search of adventure sneaks onto an airship thinking it belongs to the Queen only to discover it is the pirate ship in question. Now faced with the Captain's wrath [ my character ] he has to find a place aboard and learn to become some use or else risk being thrown overboard from thousands of feet above.

PICTURE PLOTS

Wicked Blade
      We have Fallen
      Russian Roulette
      The Shadow King
      Dawn at Midnight
      Twisted Sweet Embrace

I think I've found my Blue Moon soulmate. *heart flutters away on tiny wings, disappearing into the clouds*

Hi there, Devxx, I'm Frosty. :)
Might I first comment on how gorgeous your set up is? It must've taken you all too long to make those amazing pics and especially the smaller sub-tabs for your rules and kinks and whatnot. Just from that I can tell you know what you're doing and what you want. Now all that's left is to comment positively on your pairings/plots by saying- I love them.
If you're willing to take me I'd gladly be your pet in Lost & Found or be unwillingly held captive by you in In Your Service, though I'll do just about any of those, really.
What I can't stop thinking about though is Lost & Found. I find the idea so kinky and it gives you as the female or more dominant approach which is what I as an RPer YEARN for, so please shoot me a PM, I would love to be your man. ❤

• Hehe, thank you. xD
      Um, it really didn't take nearly as long as you probably think it did.
      I'd be happy to try the Lost & Found plot with you.

Alright, do you want to Private Message me some details/setting or whatever?
I'd love to get this started whenever you're on. I can do Threads, PMs, and even IMs- though preferably PMs. ;-)

RE: ✶ ▌ flyaway! ﹝ one x one ﹚» UPDATED

Anndd....
Added some new plots in an attempt to avoid folding clothes. >__<;

The Sweetest Drug - sounds like a very sweet plot xD

"All the higher life forms scythed away, just like that."
"Terrible."
"Nothing but dust and fundamentalists."
"That was nasty."
"Sorry. Couldn't resist it."

"Give us cash! I steal from the rich and give to the poor! I'm trying to be a myth; give us cash!"
"No, I'm not gonna give you cash."
"Go on, I steal from the rich. Are you rich?"
"No, I'm … comfortable."
"That's no good, I can't steal from the fairly well off and give to the moderately impoverished! That's not gonna swing, is it?"

RE: ✶ ▌ flyaway! ﹝ one x one ﹚»

Dole Office Clerk: Occupation?
Comicus: Stand up philosopher.
Dole Office Clerk: What?
Comicus: Stand up philosopher. I coalesce the vapors of human existence into a viable and meaningful comprehension.
Dole Office Clerk: Oh, a BULLSHIT artist!

Were they sent to Hell?
Worse. Wisconsin. For the entire span of human history.

You guys have absolutely GOT to give this gal a try. I guarantee you will not be disappointed with how much of a power player Devxx here is.

Aww, thanks. <3

Lone Starr: I still don't understand how I'm going to lift that big statue with this little ring.
Yogurt: Never underestimate the power of the Schwartz!

Massive update with the plots.
Took out the ones I no longer cared for and added a bunch of new ones ~

Agatha Christie? We go back years, me and Ag. She's a … she's just a … she's dead, isn't she?

Sir, you can't let him in here. He'll see everything. He'll see the big board!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom