Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[m x f] [f x f]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittystar

Planetoid
Check my rabbit hole for all that good stuff.

I do match length for length. What you put in is what you'll get out.

I prefer being sub.

Favorite Parings:
Teacher x Student
Father x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Dancer x Dancer
Dancer x Instructor
Vampire x Victim
Vampire x Vampire
Master x Slave

Favorite Fandoms:
The Stand
The Dark Tower series
Harry Potter
Supernatural.

I have a few plots for fantasy. PM me for details.

Well I was thinking the student x teacher RP with a twist.
Maybe I'm the student and you're the teacher. You're horny and want some action and always had a strange affection for my character- being one of your male students, and calls him in; telling him what to do to her or else threatening to expel him.

If you have any better ideas just PM me. I'd love to hear from you. <3

I'd be interested in playing a teacher x student or brother x sister type role with you. Normally I prefer to play switch roles but seeing that you have a sub preference I was thinking we could approach the teacher student idea with a twist, allowing you to play in your comfort zone and me to play with a preference of my own.

Perhaps your character is the teacher and my character is one of her incoming students as a Freshman or Sophomore, and while normally a sweet and affectionate student, harbors a deep, passionate, and lustful desire for his teacher who hasn't had her share of luck with men as of lately. So rather than a typical female teacher approach her student and force him to something, he works out a plan to make her his own. Can be anything from a forbidden romance/smut rp to coercion/blackmail with a one-sided affection type deal.

For the brother sister, I'm thinking a twincest or something similar to the first setup. Younger, but dominate male character, wanting to corrupt and control (in a loving manner) his hot, sweet, and caring older sister.

Either idea is fine with me. I've never done twincest though, so I'm interested in that particularly.

Mkiday. Well I'm about to sign off for the night but shoot me a pm so that I remember to talk details or start a thread for us when I get back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom