Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The American Yakuza

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychobilly-night

Supernova
Hey ya'll! Psycho here looking for someone to do a specific RP with.
It's a plot involving Yakuzas, Arranged Marriage, underdogs, action, romance, racial tension, and a whole bevy of awesome if I can find someone.

Here's the plot in a nut shell.

In Japan there's two warring Yakuza clans. The Kiryu and The Hajimasha. Their war has been causing chaos all over the city of tokyo and for awhile now there have been negotiations for peace. But so far nothing. Soon a decision came. A geisha belonging to the Hajimasha clan would marry the leader of the Kiryu clan to bring peace to the family.

My character is an Average Joe American who came to Japan on vacation buuut since he is somewhat an idiot at times he winds up unable to afford a ticket back home and now has been doing a series of odd jobs to try and make a living, due to his usual upbeat personality he saw this as a chance to redo his life a bit.

Somehow he gets the job of being the chauffer for the Kiryu leader on the day of the wedding. But during the ride the car is hit by a drive by shooting and the Kiryu leader is dead. But apparently he saw this death coming and wrote a will saying "The first person to arrive from this vehicle will get the Kiryu leadership as well as the geisha as their wife. And since my character was the first to arrive... you fill in the blank.
So our characters get married and have to deal with some obvious issues. Also to add to their dangerous lives, several other clans want them dead in order to reignite the flames of war.

Basically I'm looking for a long term deal with someone who'd be willing to play the Geisha.
Also, this is optional, I'd like some racial tensions between the giesha and my character. For some reason when that stuff is involved it helps make these kind of things a bit more fun. But of course they'll fall eventually.

Just some pointers
I'm not looking particularly for smut but more of a story RP with some sex, but not until later.
Please try to have a sense of humor. I'm not saying like sixty jpm (jokes per minute) but if an RP is serious all the time, especially long term ones then I lose interest. Hell even serious flicks have their giggle moments.
I mainly RP over PM or Threads
If you get bored please tell me and we can work something together or just call it quits.

So PM away or post here ^_^
And now for the waiting game.

bumposhubump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom