Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rivals for Jugger

"Not by much...." she messed with him bring the objects up to the front counter, moving to pay the woman she smiled at Nathan looking back at him. "Do you have everything you wanted to get?" she asked looking to him sweetly.

Nathan nodded. "I've got swimming shorts at home, I can grab some of those then we can head back to the hotel to put on this little...'scene'...for our viewers and see how much money the video makes haha."

"hmm, if I'm in it, it'll make millions," she teases him moving out of the way from him she buys the objects heading back to the car with him in toe, holding his arm happily.

Nathan smiled as they walked to the car, but before he or she could get in, he pulled her into his arms before he placed a long, passionate kiss onto the girl. Eyes closed, lips in sync with hers, body against body...he would make sure this would be her best kiss of her life.

Jenna was taken by surprise her lips clashing with Nathan's her arms going around his head she kissed back matching his passion with all she had. Her world was seeming to spin from the kiss having never felt anything like it before.

Pulling back, he looked at her dearly in the eyes for a few moments before he kissed her once more with deep passion. Soon he pulled away and smiled to her before going to the passenger's side of the car.

Getting in the car after a moment of thought she smiles looking to Nathan, her fingers turning the key to start up the vehicle. "Why did you do that? I mean not that I'm complaining I just mean that it was random..out of the blue?" she smiled while she pulled her car away.

Nathan smiled and shrugged. "I did it...because I wanted to show you just how much I loved you...you think someone getting kissed THAT passionately, would mean that there's nothing between us baby?"

"No, I was just shocked by the sudden kiss filled with THAT passion," she mimicked him smiling as she pulled up to his place. Looking at the house she placed the car in park before turning to look at him, "Do you want me to come in with you or no?"

Nathan smiled and nodded as he took her hand gently. "Yeah...I want to show you my room...and maybe even...practice a bit before we head to the hotel baby..." He said as he kissed her knuckle gently.

Jenna smiled, getting out of the car she followed Nathan into his house looking around the building she had only been in a couple of times she wondered what had changed in Nathan's room that had made him want to show her it.

There wasn't anything in particular to show her in his room when he showed her to it. It seemed like a normal room...though Nathan began to dig under his bed until he pulled out a scrapbook. Flipping through the pages, he smiled as he began to pull out a picture...a picture of them, arm in arm, smiling when they were only five years old. "Remember...? We weren't always like this...I don't know exactly what made us grow apart like that...but I've never forgotten our friendship from back then."

Jenna watched him quietly looking around his room again having seen it once she recalled things that looked exactly the same as the last time. Seeing him flip through the book she moved towards him, settling beside him she rest her head on his shoulders while he flipped, seeing the various pictures she smiled when he came across the youth picture of them. "I don't know either, it kind of just happened that way I guess," she smiled small, looking to the ground for a moment she looked to him again. "At least were closer than ever now," Jenna leaned forward to give him a kiss.

Nathan smiled and held her close as she kissed him. "I'm really glad...that things turned out in our favor. I was afraid that if things would go on as they would, we'd probably break from eachother forever...but then again...it would be moreover my fault for the way I've treated you."

"Not entirely Nathan, it takes two to cause a feud and I was no more nice to you than you were to me so it was both of our faults." Jenna smiled, letting her head rest back on his shoulder, glad that in the end she really had stopped feuding with the man she loved, always finding the task troublesome rather than rewarding.

"Jenna...after everything I've done and said to you throughout the years...I've always loved you, even if I didn't make it seem so...Even...even that time on the roof when I forced myself onto you...I don't know why I did it...I guess it was just natural urges to be an ass to you. Just promise me one thing...please...you move on."

Jenna looked to Nathan slowly than reading his eyes and why he would have to bring up his death at a time like this, she knew he was going and the more he talked about it the more she didn't want it to be so. Laying back on his bed she pulled him with her letting her fingers wrap through his hair she smiled to him. "I love your hair, it's so soft, plus just enough to get a good grip on."

Nathan smiled as he lay beside her as she gripped his hair. "A good grip huh? A good grip...for what may I ask?" He said smirking as he moved closer to her. His eyes pierced into hers as he looked to her with a smiling smirk on his face.

"You know the usual, to play with, hold when your thrusting, or guide you when your down under," she smirked to him letting her hands slid down his neck to rest on his pecks.

"Oh really...? Want to...demonstrate for me?" He said smirking as he laid a hand under her breast to cup it as he slowly began to massage it from underneath.

Jenna smirked at him letting her hands slid around his neck again, her eyes playfully looking to him before she whispered. "I most certainly would," gripping his hair in her hand.

Feeling her hand in his hair, he smiled as he hovered over her body so he lay on top of her, but without putting weight on top of her. "Just guide my head where you want it baby...you're demonstrating."

Jenna smirked knowing that Nathan would probably do this to her at some point she moved his head lower to kiss at her nipples and breast for a while, her body arching while she felt the sensation, starting to move him lower over time.

When his head was on her breasts, he began to kiss and suck on it as she let her guide his head to wherever she wanted him to go. When he began to go lower, he smirked as he began to undo her pants and take them off so he could lick and suck at her pussy through her panties.

Jenna moaned, this is where she wanted him right on her pussy to lap greedily at her, but she wanted more than just her pantie tease. "Nathan take them off....now," she demanded through panting breaths, her hands tight in his hair waiting for him to do so.

Back
Top Bottom