Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

in-depth characters...or just pure sex [now in IM! ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bignasty

Planetoid
UPDATE JANUARY 2013- MASSIVE OVERHAUL

As per my program, my last semester is all workshops and work placement prep- meaning I have waaay too much spare time. Expect to have me around quite often!

Hello fancy sexy females of bluemoonroleplaying!

I am an experienced RPer who has been in the game for roughly 5 years now. I still take to my stomping grounds every once and a while, but it doesn't provide the mentally stimulating RP's that I crave anymore. I have been a member of here for awhile, and have taken part in a few RPs, all mostly via PMs. The longest running RP I am currently taking part in is over 29,000 posts strong (not including expansions on that RP). I can link you to that mess of a game if you ever get curious.

Things you should know about me: I have a very creative and finicky imagination. If I watch a movie, read a book or play a game that just gets me completely immersed in it's lore, I will be ALL OVER that for roughly a month. Small window I know. I will try and list off these notes as much as I can so that you can get a good idea of where I'm at.

I am currently an admin for another RP site (the one with the super long rp) that is mostly military/war RPs, the small community is dwindling so don't be surprised if I reference you there or get caught up in getting that place up and running properly.

Now onto the fun stuff!

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Bignasty this is a link to my rabbit hole...thing. yeah.

- anal, oral, vaginal
- Large but not stupidly large breasts
- traditional sex
- RPing (obviously)
- a responsive and active partner
- short skirts and short shorts
- girls
- at least 2 lines- 2 paragraphs, anymore then that and it becomes a chore for me to keep up the RP (unless im really into it)
- planned rape (if its established before hand that this is what will happen i can get really into it)

Maybe's
- being dominated (female only)
- bondage stuff, this will take convincing as I'm just not into it
- anime stuff (i don't watch anime so chances are if you bring it up I'll have no idea what your talking about)
- demon/supernatural play, it really depends how its done. with all that tentacle junk and whatnot. it would take some convincing.

Dislikes
- guys (sorry boys, I'm just not into it)
- shemales (what a disappointment to see when undressing her)
- hermaphrodites (by now you should know I don't like being fucked)
- pegging
- intense bondage equipment
- wounds, branding
- unplanned rape (i would prefer to know ahead of time if you plan on a character being raped in the RP, as it drastically alters who my character will be)

The scenarios!

Note*- these scenarios are old, I will still do them but they are low on my radar currently.

teacher/student- i can go either way on this, i know all us guys have seen a sexy teacher that we wouldnt mind getting in bed with for an extra grade ;) or i could be the teacher. your choice!

Master/Slave- im all for a little forced sex, wether i be master or you be master, just none of that fucked up shit (like whips and chains, things that border on torture)

Stalker/Victim- an interesting one, although i refuse to be the victim.

Business man/secretary or job applicant- you want a raise? you want a job? you'll have to be willing to go quite a ways to get the job from me ;) or the other way around :)

Doctor/Nurse (or patient)- if with a nurse, I can be the doctor, if with a patient, i can be the patient.

Cop/Criminal- can go either way on this one. just no night-stick violation!

French Maid/ Rich guy- awwwwwwww yeah

School girl/ Guy? - the character of the guy can be determined by situation. i just love me some school girl!

ive noticed a pattern with the whole room mates thing. im not gonna touch on that one because it seems like one that would crash and burn quickly.

Fantasy- just pure fantasy! whatever we come up with!

Soldier/civilian girl- this could be set in any war in any time period (for some reason im really into the future right now) and could either be a romance or rape thing. Very versatile rp this one is. You could also be a soldier depending on time period, does not have to be a civilian.

Demon/human- i can go either way on this one, not one of my favorites but i have seen alot of people are into it.

Sex teacher/royalty- a pretty blatent rp, but ive seen it done and gotta say, it looks just fantastic. i can go either way on this one.

Warrior or mage/rival warrior or mage- the ultimate humiliation? to be pinned down by your enemy and taken, or maybe to...settle your differences?

famous celebrity/assistant,fan- this can be any famous person, singer, artist, athlete, and can go either way.

anything sci-fi, please for the love of god i want something sci-fi.

anything with fallout. post apocalyptic sex FTW

NEW UPDATED SCENARIOS LIST

This will be the list I update on a regular basis (between daily and weekly) to let you know what I'm up to and what I'm up for.

The Christmas Present- this goes both ways, it's pretty self explanatory!

A Day in The Life Of...- this is a silly one, but it would be able to quickly develop into a very awesome RP. It would be about an average joe meeting someone of extraordinary proportions. The fun part is, the RP can take any turn into fantasy, sci-fi, anything.

One BAMF- a schizophrenic scrapper meets a new caretaker, or a new toy.

MORE COMING SOON

and finally...

whatever you want! if youve got an idea feel free to drop me a pm or even post here, im open to any and all ideas!
I have also noticed that some people request a sort of test RP to see if im literate. As such, I've decided to post a small chunk from an RP i took place in a long time ago, and was one of my favorite projects.

The icy wind bit at the exposed flesh on Red's wrists. He tried to pull his black gloves down but they were already streched back as far as they could. Sighing in disappointment, Red continued to trudge along. His feet pushing through the snow, each step an endeavor within itself. Red looked to his bare arms. His jacket had been ripped long ago, and he has not found anything to replace it with. As Red continued to walk, he eventually saw a sight that startled him. A working street lamp. This wasn't something he was used to, but as his eyes adjusted to something that wasn't pure white he began to see something else.

The path on which he was walking was a street. The street lamp was all that remained standing however, as he continued down the road he saw complete destruction. The houses, reduced to rubble from years of decay and cold. Red began wondering why he was there. "You better get a move on, it's sure as hell too cold for a pussy like you" said a voice. Red had come to ignore the voice. Although, it was his only companion.

- Desolation.

*note- the text above is an small part of a forum RP project i took part in a long time ago. I really enjoyed it, and I built an extremely deep and interesting character. A soldier left for dead in a small refugee camp, he couldn't remember who he was, but a label on his bag said "Red" so he took it as his name. He was found to be a very kind man, although, when provoked, he became a relentless killing machine. It was revealed later on (through medical examination) that because of the trauma he suffered, he had developed a split personality, (a form of schizophrenia). This other personality was cold, and filled with hate. However, when he was cast out of the camp for his violent acts, the voice became his only friend. Although it was a dark, and evil being, it taught him how to survive. with the other forum, the group of people i were with had to find a way to deal with Red's issue. they would often raid pharmacies to find him medicine to help suppress the voices, although, they found that when they provoked red with the medicine, he would briefly return to his normal self. it was really cool being able to play two characters in one, and i would aboslutely LOVE to do it again. if your interested, feel free to pm me about it anytime!

IM- greg_flecher@hotmail.com (its an alter ego, not me actually...just something i use)

BRAND SPANKIN NEW SECTION AT THE BOTTOM

Sometimes you're looking for something a little more slow paced or not even with sexual undertones. Hey, we all get it, in fact some may say it's normal. Anywho, this is just a little blurp about how I'm available for non-sexual role plays as well. I will be compiling a list soon, but for now I'm open to fresh ideas!

*******************Proving my Worth*********************
(or literacy if you will)

A hard thud sent a small shooting pain up my foot into my ankle as I adjusted my stride. My feet, my legs, my entire body ached from this constant walking. The sky had turned a dark, deep grey almost to depress me. I had surmounted a hill of general malaise only to be met with a precipice of depression. I clung to my coat, trying to make it cover more of myself as the cold bit into me. I closed my eyes hard, hard enough to hurt as I strained every muscle in my face. I knew I was still alive.

Another hard thud. I have to press on. I felt moisture hit my neck. It was coming from my hair, which had become a brown unkempt mess over the last few months. Was there any purpose in even trying? Who was there left to impress in this world? Should I even bother for the sake of myself? No, I want my appearance to reflect who I've become.

Another thud. This empty street only added to the scene. The space provided me some solace, the monotonous close quarters bustle isn't something I missed. My body was giving way. And finally, as I had been hoping for so long, I collapsed. I rolled onto my side and looked straight up. That was when I saw it.

If that doesn't prove some literary skill, even if it be minor, I don't know what will.

RE: in-depth characters...or just pure sex

feel free to pm me and we can set something up :)

RE: in-depth characters...or just pure sex

bump + an update, look how lucky you are!

RE: in-depth characters...or just pure sex [Now updated with do's and don'ts!]

bump + another update. you guys should feel loved

bump-

Hello. Here's a free bump for you :) I'm new to this site, but have been an avid rper. I would be very interested in starting one with you, if you are still on the prowl.

I would absolutely love to start up a roleplay with you if you're interested! You and I seem to have the same interests. Check out my request thread:

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=19329

Let me know what's up!

bump 69

bump it up

bumpity

bumped it real good

bumpity bump bump bump

bump + bump = bump x2

Just did a major edit, more changes coming soon

note to any moderators who see this- sorry for the bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom