Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desires of smut and romance

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new set of cravings, plots, and general ideas have been swarming my mind for actualization in the realms of fandom, incest, high fantasy, modern fantasy, futuristic-fantasy, and maybe a modern realistic or two depending on what sells.

Role Preference: Switch
Role I play most often: Dom
Role I am CRAVING: Sub

Incest:

Because I love my nee-chan...
Younger Step-brother (dom) x older step-sister (sub)
For this setup I am looking for a partner to play loving, caring older step-sister, preferably black or white with ample curves, to an adopted asian step-brother. I am looking to build a romance that starts off from black mail/coercion, and implements elements of humiliation and master x slave primarily. Anal accepting partners would be most appreciated, and can be long or short term depending on desires.

Control
Younger brother (sub) x Older Sister (Dom) [Craving]
This is something that I would like to explore long-term. Shiro and Mai are the young heirs to the Takanata Corporation and for the last four years, have only had each other to depend on after their mother and father's abrupt deaths. Mai is the composed, strict, over-protective, demanding, but completely adoring and loving older sister who was forced to grow up and raise her little brother while taking hold of the family company. Shiro is a weak-hearted teen who loves his sister unconditionally and understand she loves him, but is intimidated and closed off by her over-protective and demanding ways...and is always seeking to define himself as a man in her eyes without knowing that for the last four or five years she's been doing everything she can to keep herself busy and away from home for fear of the sexually invigorating desires she's had for her baby brother. She knows she loves him deeper than a brother, and is just waiting for the moment he slips up and she can make him hers. [I am looking for a relationship type romance/smut rp. Not necessarily that she is blatantly in control of everything, but is the dominate one in their relationship and the one that teaches her innocent brother how to love a woman. I'm looking for Shiro to be 15 and Mai to be 18-22]

Because you are my Queen Mother
Young Prince [Dom] x Beautiful Queen Mother
Based off a role-play I've done before with a friend. It has been approximately ten years since her husband's passing, leaving the Queen to have to raise their darling son into a respectable young man that can rule the Kingdom. She was a foreigner to their lands and promised to her deceased husband years ago, but has struggled to rally her people underneath her for the sake of her son...and not too mention the urges of a lustful woman unsatisfied due to the responsibility of state and parenthood. However, today would be the day that changed as her darling son has come of age, sixteen, and is ready to start taking the burden of Kingship. Their people love him, his knights respect him, and he is undoubtedly handsome...and during the celebration she will find have the most elegant beauties across the land brought to him as a selection for a young wife. A new Queen. However, little does she know her darling son has no eyes for another woman other than his young mother...his beautiful, caring mother, and tonight is the night he will make her his...to show her how deep his love extends for her. [The idea is that the Prince is an example child who has been fighting lustful desires for his mother that stem from a true love for the woman, and during their discussion of the events they get into their first fight over the fact he has no desire to chose a wife at random. Leaving, he later comes back to apologize and hears his mother in her personal bath pleasuring herself...and is unable to help his urges any longer with the perfect opportunity presented. He forces himself on her and begins to show her that she's the only woman in his heart. Romance, non-consent turned consent, anal, oral, rimming, master x slave, adventure all accepted.]

Cyberdate
Younger Brother (switch) x Older Sister (Switch) [Craving]
This is an otaku based plot where the sister has an obsession with games and anime, and lives in an apartment away from her parents while attending college. A new game has come out that allows the player to feel every virtual sensation as if it were reality, but the biggest element is the sexual components that make it popular. A particular player that she knows as Mydnight has become her lover over the game, and now that it is nearing the Christmas holiday they decide to meet and start a real relationship. However, when they meet up at the appointed time she finds her little brother and he finds his older sister... [Romance with deep smut]

Fandom:

Bleach:
Toshiro x Hallibel [CRAVING.]
Toshiro x Matsumoto [CRAVING]
Toshiro x Soi Fon
Older Toshiro x Yorouichi

Naruto: [All Cravings]
Naruto x Hinata
Naruto x Ino
Naruto x Temari
Naruto x Karin

Nurarihyon no Mago:
Rikuo x Tsuarra
Rikuo x Demoness

Final Fantasy:
Cloud x Tifa
Squall x Quistis
Tidus x Lulu
Original Character x Paine or Rikku [Craving]
Vaan x Fran [Craving]
Hope x Lightning or Vanille [Craving. Threesome adored]

Personal Favorite Plotlines:

Shinobi of my Heart [Modern-Futuristic-Fantasy] [Teacher x Student]
Fritz is a young shinobi attending a mercenary academy, and is the last of his clan. On the outside he appears to be a slacker, a ditz, goofy, and nothing but a skirt chaser whose grades reflect poorly on his true abilities...but in reality he is a deceptive, manipulative, strong warrior with a sense of understanding about himself and the ways of war. He's compassionate, loyal, honorable, but the pervert in him is just part of who he is...and he is completely in love with his foxy sensei Miyuki and has a crush on his sempai, Mitsuru. [This plot can go anywhere from the standard action-adventure/romance to a black mail, humiliation, forced, romance, master slave type deal. CRAVING this really bad and will love anyone who makes this plot a reality.]

The Abandoned Prince: [/font]
He was supposed to enjoy his days in comfort and relative distance from his older brother when he became the King, being the youngest of the two at best he would be a noble in the court, but their was something changing in Jarred. He was becoming more aggressive, lustful, demanding, and dangerous...he was going so far as to rape his servants and his people...and during the night of the Winter Solstice when their father was going to announce and heir he watched as Jarred killed him and staged a coup. Roland did his best to escape...but it would seem that he would be captured and beaten. Tortured, and left in a dungeon to rot until one night his body guard, a most excellent and beautiful female knight came to his rescue with the intentions of getting him out of the kingdom and into his uncle's land. Because Roland was the last hope for Caverna, the only mage who had the potential to become a Rune Knight, and the only person she would pledge her life too. [Adcenture-Romance plot. Assertive, protective, and dominate woman personality wise, but shy, attentive, and submissive sexually sought.]

More available. PM if interested or IM NurarihyonRikuo on Yahoo.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom