Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Still looking for any males that could rp as Vincent Valentine from ff7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`m looking for any males that could rp as Vincent for an 1X1 ff7 rp plot idea I have in mind. I will post the plot idea on here next.

The setting takes place at the Niblehim inn where a female white ninja is recovering from a bad cut on her right knee and she is sound asleep on an inn bed.

And she was out like a light and she was having some dreams about when she traveled with Cloud and the others and that is when she meant someone named Vincent Valentine and she wonders how he is doing now a days and she sighed in her sleep.

The female white Ninja name is:” Kira and she slowly wakes up from her sleep and she climbs out of her inn room bed and leaves her inn room.

And she walks downstairs to the inn lobby room and she leaves the inn and heads towards Shinra mansion and she pushes the door open out of the inn and into the streets of Niblehim.

She enters into the shinra mansion and takes a look around it for a bit and Satoshi

Walks into the guest room of the Shinra Mansion and lays down on the guest room bed and she closes her eyes and wonders if Vincent Valentine could sense her presence like he did once before when they both traveled with Cloud and the others.

Kira has a flash back when Cloud, Aries and her first meant Vincent Valentine in the coffin after they defeated Lost Numbers and got the basement key to unlock the hidden basement where Cloud found Vincent in a coffin and he woke him up from his deep sleep.

She was out like a light once again and enjoyed her sleep now and it’s about 9pm in the late evening on a rainy and stormy night out like tonight. (d. I hope that you like this plot idea for our 1X1 FF7 Vincent/Kira ok.))

If any males are interested in doing this rp with me please pm me to let me know or you can post here as well thanks. angelduskgirlcat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom