Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Somewhat sci-fi superpowered story (female lead wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauper45

Planetoid
I was thinking of a story where a guy and a girl mysteriously manifest superhuman abilities and take solace in each other (despite their very diametrically different families, backgrounds, social groups etc.) and learn how to control their new abilities together. Soon, a romance blooms... just in time for a third (female) character to come in who generally just wants to kill and maim and be a general douchebag with their powers. They work together to defeat this super-powered enemy with each getting the other's back.

The guy and girl would get different powers that are opposites in some ways, like fire and ice, telepathy and super strength, and their personalities would match this difference as well. Really, the key theme here that bludgeons you over the head is "Opposites attract"

On a technical aspect, the powers' origins will not be explored in this story. Mysteriously, people just get these powers, such as the main characters, and the villain who would be probably older and very experienced in using his powers for destruction. If you wanted to continue the story, maybe make a series of stories, we could do that and explore the powers a little more than.

The guy would probably be a "Good old boy" who's never gotten in trouble and obeys his parents etc. while the girl is a bit of a rebel. With a tongue ring (my own preference). The personalities and power sets are subject to change, dependent on if you have a really good idea. The characters should be about 15-17, still in high school. This would be a bit of a time commitment, as I want a full on, in depth with acts, character exploring, story here.

If interested, please post a description of your character here. This is gonna be really fun. I'm really only looking for the main girl, but will also accept applications for the villain.

Sex would be a must, but it will not be a stroke story, we will build up to it in a natural and realistic way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom