Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A few pairings I'm Craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gashnaw

Banned
Banished
I probably make too many threads but when I'm really craving something I don;t feel the need to bother you with a huge list of rules and qualifications, no. All I want to give you is my list of cravings so here it is.

-Sister // Sister's Boyfriend
Basically The girl has had a huge crush on her sister's boyfriend, and she never acted on it due to the fact that he was dating her sister. Sadly the guy is an idiot and has stayed with her even though she would ditch him to go shopping or hang out with other people, which some would be wise to guess she was cheating on him. So What happens when she ditches him once again leaving him at her house, with the only company being her younger sister.

-Tutor // Peer
Basic plot. The tutor (Your character) Has one of the smartest kids in school, who is only failing do to one reason, being lazy. So instead of teaching him what he doesn't understand, she instead has to find a way to get him to actually feel the urge to apply himself.

-Older Brother // Sister's Friends
It was suppose to be a simple vacation. Home form college for the summer. Instead the Parents ditch him for a relaxing cruise and here he is having to babysit his 14 year old sister and her friends. Okay no big. However they aren't the nicest girls, and even at 19 he still has hormones, they know it and exploit them, to get what they want. Weather it be alcohol, money or maybe even a bit of sexual entertainment.

-Twins
They are best friends, growing up with each other and having parents who kind of neglect them. Hell their parents have been gone for well over a year. Some cruise, but at least they get money. They put themselves through school and keep their marks up so the teachers don't need to call the parents and then get child services involved.
One night during the summer they throw a party, alcohol, drugs, sex and one mistake that brings the siblings closer together than ever before, and they find out, they enjoyed it. Luckily they don't get caught. But now the question remains, will they go back to their girl/boyfriend or continue to enjoy the sensation they got when they were with each other?

that's all i got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom