After classes (Peekaboo x Mera1506)

Fala's moans were music to Snape's ears, oh how long had it been since he had heard the glorious noise of a woman moaning in pleasure? Much much too long. With a grunt he began to fuck her a little harder and faster, his hands still squeezing her breasts roughly, massaging the plentiful flesh in his cool skinned palms.

Fala adjusted to his new rythm. She let her hands slide down and grabbed his ass again. She kissed further down then sucked on one of his nipples as she moaned softly, flicking her tongue over the small nub.

Whilst Snape would have liked to keep this going all night, it was rather difficult considering how long it had been. Snape's cock began to twitch inside of Fala's body, grunts escaping his lips as her hands explored his body. It was rather obvious he was getting close to cumming, but had no intentions of stopping.

Fala loved the noises he was making. It was obvious he was enjoying himself as much as she was. Well she wasn't going to last much longer either, this was so much better than masturbating. She dug her mails into his skin somewhat as she let her moans flow freely, losing any coherent thought and with a few more thrusts she let out a loud moan as she came hard.

"Unngh...." Snape's thrusts were getting less controlled, more animalistic as his body desperately sought that long forgotten sensation. "Where....where do you want it?" Snape was ready to do it wherever she wanted, though was unsure if it was truly safe to do it inside of her...that was on precaution that he hadn't taken.

"Just let it go." Fala whispered in his ear. Her parents had been making an anti-conception potion for years to not have any more childeren with their mission. Her mom had started to send her portions once realizing it would only be a matter of time before her daughter would have sex so she had taken that precaution, even if only because it all but stopped her periods and with that the cramps as well.

That was all that Snape needed to hear. Without question he started to pound into Fala even harder, only able to take a few more thrusts before he finally rammed himself inside, burying his cock as deep into her body as he possibly could. With a loud, drawn-out hiss of pleasure his cock spasmed, then erupted inside of the girl, coating the inside of her pussy with his hot, thick, plentiful seed, years of sexual frustration all being released into the girl at once. It was a far more plentiful amount than one would expect from any normal man, his cock just spurting and spurting one jet after another. Even when Fala's body was full and overflowing, he just kept on cumming like a horse.

Fala felt him thrust a couple of more times before his release feeling the hot fluid fill her body. That just felt heavenly and there was so much of it, she loved it. She looked down once she thought he was done cumming, surprised to see exactly how much cum there was. "Wow, that's a lot. I like." She said and then looked up and smiled at him before kissing his lips.

Snape's cock continued to twitch as it came over and over, taking more than a full minute before he was done. With a low groan Snape started to pull away, his cock slipping out of Fala's body just as she kissed him, allowing the rest of his cum to spill free all over the desk and floor. "Nnnn.....I too enjoy....plentiful amounts.....so I always take a potion to satisfy my desires....as I tell all students in the first year.....with potions....you can do anything...."

Fala smiled. "True. A potion huh? I'd love to learn how to make that one." She said. She should probably go. She took her wand out and cleaned up the mess, though not bothering with the seed that had remained inside her. She began to get dressed. If she stayed away too long people would notice. Unfortunately going unnoticed seemed to be impossible for her.

"Oh would you?" Snape stepped back as she cleaned up the mess, watching her get dressed though staying naked himself until she had pulled on her underwear. Once her body was partially covered, he too began to dress a little reluctantly. They'd have to find a way to spend longer periods of time together without arousing suspiscion....just each other. "Well, since you've shown an interest in extra tuition, perhaps I can find time to give you after class lessons...."

"I would." She said and noticed he didn't bother to get dressed yet. Well that was a good sign..."Sounds lovely." She told him and finished getting dressed. "As much as I'd like to stay I really should get back before people start talking. Unfortunately it's impossible for me to go unnoticed. Could you please unlock the door, I don't think I know the spell you used to seal it." She said and game him a quick kiss on the lips goodbye. She couldn't be sure and when it came to wand use she wasn't exactly gifted with it.

"Impossible for you to go unnoticed? I can't possibly think why...." As he said that, Snape's eyes moved up and down her body, lingering on her full, plentiful chest as it pushed up and out against her clothing. Oh he knew why....he knew exactly why....it was one of the things that most drew him to her....at heart, Snape was a breast man plain and simple. "Very well..." He finished pulling on his own clothing, then slowly produced his wand, waving it silently to unlock the door.

Fala just smiled, he knew all too well why. The looks he was givig hr were no different than the ones she got from a lot of boys. Many seemed to like her breasts too much for their own good. "Thanks, good night." She said and left.

Two days later she was sitting in the commonroom. It was Sunday afternoon and she was doing some reading. She hoped she could meet with a certain proffessor again soon.

Being Sunday afternoon there were a few people in the common room, but not too many. A few were just relaxing, though many were out in the grounds or watching Quidditch practice. The few that were in the common room though immediately stood up when Snape entered, looking suddenly a tad nervous, trying to show respect, though he seemed to just ignore them, heading directly towards Fala instead. "Miss Fala...." He spoke to her no different than he would any other student, couldn't make anyone suspiscious now could he? "I have been reviewing student performance in Potions and yours is somewhat.....lacking. Perhaps you would be interested in attempting to rectify some of your low grades?"

"Sure." Fala said. Although she had no idea weather she'd be brewing a potion or fucking him, though she deffinately hoped for the latter. It had only been two days, but she was already longing to feel him again, tough and kiss and most of all fuck him again. She got up and followed him out, leaving the other Slytherins looking confused since some of the boys were well informed enough to know what her grades were.

"He seems to have it in for her, sticking er with that idiot partner and complaining about grades that are better than mine. Poor girl." A boy said, dissappointed that his attempt to court her and been cut short, even though his previous attempts hadn't worked.

Snape turned to head out when Fala agreed to follow him, leaving the common room and heading silently towards the dungeons. There was no need for words between them, they both knew what was coming after all. Rather than lead Fala into the potions classroom however, Snape passed the door entirely, instead opening up one of the supply cupboards, opening it up and motioning her inside. "Today we shall be reorganising my stores...."

She followed him. She knew very well that a man who was as maticulous as the potion's proffessor in front of her his stores wouldn't need re-oranising. Dusting off maybe, but even that seemed unlikely. But she deffinately wouldn't mind having sex with him again. Perfect place for it too, it's not like anyone would look for them there. She stepped inside and looked around, it was all in order, as it always was.

Perhaps the stores wouldn't need re-organising just yet, but from the way Snape grabbed Fala and pushed her up against the shelves as he leaned in to kiss her roughly, it was obvious they most certainly would need some re-organising when they were done. As he thrust his tongue into her mouth, Snape's hands went to work, one of them grasping at her chest through her robes whilst the other withdrew his wand, silently casting a spell upon the door to ensure they would be neither disturbed nor noticed by anyone passing by, as unlikely as that might be.

Fala returned his kiss passionately as she put her hands on his chest as she used her tongue to play with his in a sort of battle for dominance. She rubbed over his chest through his clothes, knowing where his nipples were. Yep by the time they were done they had some reoganiing to do, ironacally.

Snape shivered as she rubbed at his chest, his own hands tugging her robes open, then beginning to fumble with the buttons of her shirt. Unfortunately he was rather too impatient, instead grabbing the material and tugging it open, causing the buttons to pop off. It wasn't a problem, a simple spell would repair the shirt once they were done. He groaned into their kiss, his large hands immediately grasping her even larger breasts, cupping and squeezing them through the fabric of her bra.

Fala could feel him shiver. Hell he was impatient and fala couldn't help but smile as she moaned out when he grabbed hol of her breasts. She reached back and undid her bra, letting it slide to the floor, before ripping open his robes and white under shirt, buttons flying all around. "Much better." She whispered in his ear.

"Nnn....yes..." He suddenly grasped her bare breasts, squeezing them roughly before pinching at her nipples. ".....much better...." He began to massage her chest for a few moments, loving the sensation of them in his hands....but he wanted to feel them somewhere else...somewhere rather more...sensitive. "Now....why don't you put these to a better use...." As if to prove his point, Snape's erection was prodding at Fala's stomach through his pants, straining against his clothing.

Fala closed her eyes and moaned softly, her nipples growing hard under his touches as her breathing quickened. She felt his hard one press against her and looked puzzled for a moment, but just a moment. She unzipped his pants, then got down on her knees an dpulled his pants and boxers down. She wasn't sure how to go about and started with placing his cock in between them, but then was a bit lost.

Snape released his grip on Fala's breasts when she moved down between his legs, freeing his erection from its tight confines. He let out a soft hiss of pleasure as he felt those soft, hot orbs of flesh wrapped around him, his hips thrusting slightly before he realised she was a little lost....it seemed she knew the basics, but not much more beyond that. "Nnn....squeeze them around it....use them like a sleeve....."

Back
Top Bottom