Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

sex in the air, i don't care i l o v e the smell of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S T I C K S AND STONES MAY BREAK MY B O N E S ,
BUT CHAINS AND WHIPS EXCITE ME.​

It's about the time for me to make a new request thread, seeing as my other one
is dated and a bit ancient. They call me Stefy, they being everyone else and now you, so feel
free to become casual and call me that.
I'm a college student, but currently I'm on holiday ( FINALLY. ) and with the free time that I have, I want to spend some of it doing a few role plays.

Currently, I've got a drive for something post apocolyptic. I enjoy zombies, and I enjoy the idea of people running or hiding or surviving through such a thing. Now, I enjoy scavengers, greed, and death. I don't mind violence, guns, or crude situations. I don't, however, like shit. . .Like, poo shit. . It's just. . not sexy to me.

`CAUSE I MAY BE BAD, BUT I'M PERFECTLY GOOD AT IT.

NOW.
I'm open to suggestions as far as role plays go,
but certain things such as video games ( now, it depends really on the game and how I feel. ),
anime, etc, are just things that I rarely have a craving to do. Incest, Taboo, Lesbian, Heterosexual,
role plays aren't things I mind doing, actually those will get me faster than you think.

SMUT does not bother me. Neither does PLOT.

I enjoy Vampires, Werewolves, Students, School Settings, Brute Men ( Hell, brute women. ), Romance, Plot, Smut, you know, the usual.

As far as ideas are concerned, I absolutely adore creating them with the person I'm role playing with. So let's create some ideas, shall we?

Oh, and by the way, private messages and threads are by far my favorite mediums. <3

Hey, I might be interested in a roleplay with you. Not sure of exactly what type. I see that you like zombies and werewolves and the like. Perhaps we could do some kind of role play with lots of horny monsters.

Just drop me a PM

Large story driven zombie apocalypse ^_^. God I like survival scenes. I would be more than willing to do this type of setting. I agree on your list of no-no’s completely.

Check out my kinks/thread for my info and send me a p.m. if you are interested in this scene.

Flassche

I think we could come up with something great. If you want to check out my request thread and PM me, I bet we could take an idea from my requests, elaborate more on it, and come up with something we both may enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom