Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vamps, shifters, and humans, Oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grendelsblueichor

Supernova
This is a Twilight-esque rp. Our vamps do not glitter. This is open to anyone who has posted their character on our request thread or sent me a PM with their character.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Samantha Bellmont
Race: Human
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Sam is kind of a push over and has always considered herself very plain. She's good enough to pass her classes, but doesn't feel the need to put in more than the bare minimum, though she could probably get straight A's if she really wanted.
Background: Samantha lived in Indiana all her life, but due to her father's transfer at work they moved to Washington. His main office is in Port Angeles, but he convinced her mother to live in the countryside, selecting dismal Forks, WA to be their destination. She's been at Forks since mid-9th grade and is now a senior.
Skills: Baking, drawing.
Crush: None.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Storyline:
Long after the Cullen's had moved away and the wolves leading the rebellion against the Vulturi had passed on, Forks, unprotected, has become a central feeding ground for vampires. Slowly, over the past decades, vampires have been drawn to Forks. Out in the middle of nowhere with maximum cloud cover, they were able to keep themselves hidden from the prying eyes of humans.
The Quileute wolf pack in La Push had been staving them off until their Alpha disappeared. Some speculate he was kidnapped and secretly offed by the vampire invasion. As tensions run high, a new Alpha was chosen and the pack moved ranks to Fork to keep a better eye on the situation.
Not knowing that not all vampires are pure evil, the wolf pack attacks all vampires. There are those who feed off of animals, rather than humans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha's father had to leave early for work, as he did every morning, to get to Port Angeles by 8 a.m. That meant that she ended up waking up around 5:30 a.m. to take her shower and wake her father by six. Her mother slept until six-thirty, before frantically getting ready to leave. Both of them worked in Port Angeles, her mother opening a beauty boutique. It didn't make much sense for them to live in Forks any more.

Her parents kept talking about renting an apartment in Port Angeles, but they didn't want to take her away from Forks. They liked the idea of her taking in the countryside. Yeah, right, countryside. It rained almost non-stop in middle-of-Forking-nowhere Washington.
Tell the truth, the place gave her the creeps. Ever since they had moved to Forks, the number of mysterious deaths and disappearances had been increasing. The local police believed it was the work of a bear or giant pack of dogs. Coming from the city, Samantha didn't believe a word of it. It was all bullshit.

Having nothing better to do, she finished getting dressed, choosing a pair of jeans, a black tank top with stylized koi and glitter at the bottom, her brown boots, light cream scarf, and a zip up Seaside hoodie. She walked out of the house, locking it behind her before going to her car. She drove through the tiny town to the school, lounging in the parking lot until school started or something interesting happened. Ha! Fat chance of that.
She stepped out of her Tahoe, sitting on the front hood.

Just a few steps away from Forks, a large figure walked aside the road leading towards the no mans town.
Lloyd Derril had been walking from town to town, cleaning it off its pest known as 'Vampires'. Lloyd growled at the thought of them. Especially his history with them and how they took his future and pack away. He had nowhere to go and nobody to turned to when he woke up at the hospital and had lost track and scent of his pack.

The hairy rough looking man ran his fingers through his black hair as he made his way to Forks, his dark brown eyes turned to the sky while he wondered what time it was. He had lost all track of time and recently started to wonder how long he had been a loner. One year? Two or three? It didn't matter to him, he had to continue what he was raised to do, kill vampires.

Lloyd stopped at the sign at the border of the little town and stared at it. He couldn't read nor write due to the fact that he was raised in the pack and never made contact with the human world. Even when he was in the hospital he was distant to everybody and declared weakminded because of the fact that he couldn't nor understood the basics of what humans thought was normal.

''F...F. I give up'' he said with a sigh ''Like I would need this skill anyways. Most humans should be happy I am around to save them'' Lloyd told himself as he straightend his white t-shirt and pulled his blue jeans up. ''Time to act human'' Lloyd hated it but he had no choice. Suddenly having to act like he was weaker and vulnerable. How idiotic. Lloyd grabbed his enormous backpack and slung it with ease on his back. He had to find a place to put up camp and at the same time explore the town. Lloyd continued to follow the road and walked past many buildings only to end at a school ''This smells odds''

Noah stark smirked lightly as he continued on with the main task of the day, his pack. During school times he watched over many of the socially awkward and weaker members of the pack, those who could not protect themselves as humans, but were highly-capable shifters like the children. He nodded his head as he tossed a young boy a ball, a bit harder than he would have hoped, as the ball crossed high and flew a good thirty or fourty feet across the field, the boy grabbing it yet stopping in mid-grab. The boy, as well as Noah himself had grasped a very familiar scent in the front of the school; Lloyd.

With a deep growl of "Stay here. He's mine.." he suddenly turned himself fully around to face the rather large school-yard gate. He set off at full-speed, his body a blur, yet thankfully all the humans could see was a blar of something that looked like a swift bird, and then it was gone. Noah slipped his left hand up, using his intense power to easily pull himself up and then pull himself up and over the fifteen or so feet of scarred iron. He slowly moved himself forwards, anger boiling himself side him, eyes opening wider as he slowly turned the corner to the outside of the school, which was surprisingly empty for this time of day. Only one, large figure stood solitary upon the grounds. "Lloyd.." he growled through gritted teeth. Noah, just like the rest of the town and pack knew nothing about his fateful vampire attack. He knew only that his Pack Leader and good friend was there one day, and gone the next.

He slowly began to move forwards, body shaking intensely as a light 'aura' of fur appeared around him a few times, for barely a split second, before then disappearing again instantly each time. Deep down inside he wanted to shift and tear the bastards throat out, but he knew that was the stupid thing to do, so instead he gave the former Alpha a warning. "What do you want..? You've got exactly two minutes to explain where the -fuck- you were and why in the -hell- you think you can just come waltzing back before I tear you apart.."

Jezebell Waters​
She wears black leather over red satin and lace,
She has gorgeous pale skin and light flourescent blue eyes,
She's the hottest creep in Forks.​

Jezebell had gotten home at about 5 that morning after going to Port angeles to see how things were going. With the recent 'outbreak' she had to be even more careful. She planned on protecting the area as best she could, but she could only do so much on her own. The night had been good though, seeing as how she had gotten three human hunting vampires. They couldn't tell that she was a vampire as well, because she wasn't like the others.

She was despised by the Volturi who had labeled her a cannibal. You see there are three types of vampires. There are your human hunting vampires that drink the blood of humans, and there are your 'vegetarian' vampires that only drink animal blood. Last but certainly not least are the 'cannibal' vampires that drink the blood of animals, and vampire venom.

It was easy to tell the difference between the human hunting vampire and the 'vegeterian' vampires. The human hunters have eyes the color of blood, while the 'vegeterians' have golden eyes. They both give off a generally identical scent, though one smells more of human blood, while the other smells more of animal blood. The Cannibals are different though, they have light flourescent blue eyes, and they smell of animals, and the venom that runs through a vampire's veins.

The cannibals came into being when a human was turned against their will and decided to protect the other humans by killing off the vampires that hunt them. This gave them a different type of strength than your average vampire. They had slightly faster reflexes and agility, while their strength decreased a bit. Some of the Volturi had been trying to make them rebuke their old lifestyle, but they were normally labeled as traitors, and a death sentence was laid on their heads.

Jezebell was one of these vampires, and she had been appalled by the recent increase in vampire killings, and turnings. She would go out every night and search for vampires, leading them to believe at first that she was a mere human girl, that is until she got them alone. She had been doing a good job, but she knesw that this wouldn't keep up if she didn't get help.

She decided to get ready quickly, by taking a quick shower, and redoing her hair and makeup before she headed off to school. She got in her steely gray Mazda and went of to school. When she got there she saw two people, a large man, and a boy of about sixteen. She could smell that they were werewolves as she got out of the car and she sighed. Her scent was an odd one to catch, but if either of them figured out that she was a vampire, then they would probably try to pick some kinda fight with her, which she really didn't need at the moment.

As Sam at on the hood of her car, she felt the wind whip past her making her hair smack angrily against her cheek. The day was completely wind free, the sudden gust not making sense. Curiosity over came her as she jumped off the hood, walking out of the parking lot and to the edge of the school. She stepped onto the sidewalk and started walking. Sam didn't really care if she was late or missed school. This town was so boring, school not helping at all. She was a senior for Pete's sake! What did she really care about school or grades anymore?

Hearing a man's growling voice, she stopped at the corner of the school. Peering out past the edge, she saw where the school grounds disappeared into the wilderness that surrounded Forks. Standing there were two men, both outrageously tall and handsome. Neither of them seemed likely to attend the school, the older one definitely not looking like any teacher she had ever seen.
Just what the hell was happening here? Maybe there was some intrigue in this hick town after all.

Galilahi Blackstone​
Beauty in the form of pain,
She protects her pack though there's no gain.
The Alpha Female always stands strong.
And always chooses right from wrong.​

Galilahi woke up at four that morning and began to work around the house, getting everything together until her daughter woke up. She had already taken her shower and gotten ready for school. She was making breakfast when she heard her four yearold singing, "Can you paint with all the colors of the wind." That girl was in love with the movie Pocahantas, and ,ahi was pretty much to the point where she pretty much knew the movie word for worsd because her daughter had watched it so many times.

"Okay my little Indian princess, get yer butt over here and eat your oatmeal, or I'll paint your butt with all the colors of the wind."

"Yes, mama!" The little four yhear old obeyed and ran over to the table to eat her foosd. She was quiet as she ate, but as soon as she was done she was pulling on Lahi's arm so that she would do her hair before she left for school. "I want braids, like Pocahantas's friend has." She stated cutely.

"Alright you little booger, I'll give you braids, but they better still be in when I get home tonight." Lahi said as she did her daughter's hair and then looked at the clock. It was about time to go on to school so she gave her daughter a kiss on the cheek, and she was off to school. When she got there though she knew something was off. She parked her truck and made her way to the main gate, to see Noah, and Lloyd.

She was shocked to see him again, but he looked almost lost. That wasn't like him. "Hey, what's goin' on?" She asked as she ran up to them. She saw a blonde girl walking past them and noticed that she didn't smell human, but like something unusual.

The large man stood still as the blur ran towards him even though he had caught a scent but couldn't recognize it so quickly. When he saw it was Noah, his reaction stayed blank. After all those years, he hardly recognized him neither did he know that Noah was now the new Pack leader. ''Tear me apart'' Lloyd said with the chuckle as he dropped his huge backpack on the ground. ''Tear me apart, boy. I taught you what you know. I'd break you like a little twig'' he growled back as he bared his teeth to him ''I am not here for you and I didn't know the pack would be here.''

Lloyd took a few steps towards Noah and leaned down to him to meet him eye to eye. He didn't fear him for a second. Even though he was impressed by his growth and speed it didn't mean anything to Lloyd as he had been fighting alone. He didn't need the pack anymore ''I though the plan was to move more to the south. Who changed that plan''
Lloyd unfortunally couldn't wait for the answer though. He was distracted by a weird scent, was this whole school infested with oddlings.

Lloyd pushed Noah aside as he spotted the vampire near the school ''It doesn't matter cub. I'll be on my way. I'll find the Alpha myself...'' The man turned his back to Noah to pick up his backpack ''...and another thing, cub...'' Suddenly he swung his backpack at Noah making sure to hit him in the face. If Noah would have paid attention to the lessons he gave him then he would duck away only to be surprised by his fist to follow soon after.

''Never talk to me like that again'' he told him after he had punched him. Lloyd wanted to continue until Galilahi came between them ''Leave me!'' he growled at Lahi and pushed aside to ''What is going on here! Why isn't that vampire dead! Why aren't you moving around. We used to be nomad! Where is the leader!''

Jezebell Waters​
She wears black leather over red satin and lace,
She has gorgeous pale skin and light flourescent blue eyes,
She's the hottest creep in Forks.​

Jezebell gave Lloyd an odd look, as if he were crazy, and kept walking. She didn't need to get into it with these werewolves, or any werewolves, for that matter. She hoped that if she played it off like she had no idea what he was talking about, then perhaps he would leave her alone. She would love nothing more at the moment, than for him to just back off.

They had the same goal, they just used different methods. She used her agility, her reflexes, her teeth, and most of all, her brains to root out and destroy the vampires that she got ahols of. She also never even openly mentioned her kind, it was bad luck, and sure to involve the Volturi sooner or later. She was already on their hit list, and she had no desire to help them find her.

She hoped that they would over look her, after all, just because she was a gothic freak, didn't necessarily mean she was a vampire, although she was. She hated it that she had to deal with these powerful, but normally none too bright creatures. She was the kind of women that prefered to just be seen as a freak, so that everyone would stay away from her, but that seemed to be working against her as she continued on towards the building.

Galilahi Blackstone​

"Oh I know you just didn't order me around!" Lahi said, not particularly thrilled with the fact that that was the first thing he said to her since they'd last seen eachother. "Did he really just do that?" She asked Noah, which was different because even though Noah was the new alpha, she didn't really give a flying fuck as to what he thought, at least she normally didn't.

When Lloyd asked who was in charge she begrudgingly pointed at Noah. "That would be this guy right here. Had to be the worst idea the pack ever had." She said. As she crossed her arms across her chest. "As for who's idea it was to come back, that would be us." She said as she pointed at Noah and then herself.

"The vampires have been focussing their attacks in Forks and Port Angeles. I was coming back anyways, because I have a child to raise." She said as she waved off Lloyd's order. She had always been one to go her own way, though she acted in the best interest of the pack, and the people around her.

Lloyds anger was blown away when she mentioned she had a child. Lloyd never knew off that since he had been away for so long. How could all of this happend and especially so fast. He was confused and was starting to feel sick as he could only figure out one thing. The child was that of Noah and Lahi.

The timeline and their appearance in age would make more sense and less taboo then a man of 25 and a young girl of seventeen having a four year old child. It was not like he never wanted too, Lloyd had big plans for Lahi and him. They would have brought forth natural Alpha young andthe pack would be one of the more glorious. Once again his dreams were ruined.

"Lahi..." Lloyd said with a small smile "...You have grown so beautiful" Even though he wanted to kiss he, he couldn't since there were so many humans around. "The night that I disappeared you told me something in Spanish. I want to know...is it still so" he whispered in her ear, while his lips brushed against her ear.

He was interupted though when the schoolbel rang and all students had to leave for school. "I'll be back tonight. Promised for I have your scent now"
The big man moved his head down to her neck and sniffed her scent before he gently licked her neck. Lloyd did the same with Noah and grabbed his backpack. "Tonigh. Promis" He told Lahi again and dashed off into the woods.

Galilahi Blackstone​

"Yeah, tonight." She said with a sigh. He was probably thinking it was her and Noah's child, just like when Noah found out he'd assumed that it was Lloyd's. What noone really knew though was that her child was the result of her being raped by a vampire while she'd been living in Spain. She wished that these men would use their brains. Her daughter was four, she'd been living in Spain since she was 10 until she was 15, and she was 17 years old. It was physically impossible for her to have been knocked up by either one of them.

'Ooh, how dare he second guess me, of course I meant it.' She thought as she made her way towards the school. She'd have to check in on the girl that smelled so odd earlier. She may have been a vampire, but she didn't smell normal. She could swear that there was a faint hint of burning vampire lingering on her hair, but she'd have plenty of time to figure that out later.

She couldn't help but wonder why she'd blurted out that she had a child. She'd been keeping Ehawee a secret from the whole pack ever since she'd joined 2 years ago. She'd always been afraid of what they migh do to Ehawee if they found out that her father was a vampire, a vampire that not even Lahi knew the whereabouts of.

Sam's heart was beating out of her chest. She couldn't believe the things she was seeing or hearing. Cub? Pack? Alpha? Vampires? Were these crazy people really saying that vampires existed? Were vampires the ones behind the recent killings? Did they think they were werewolves or something?

She blushed as she saw the older looking man lean down, looking as if he were kissing the young woman who had suddenly appeared. She couldn't make out his words as he whispered into Lahi's ear.

The whole experience was surreal and she nearly jumped out of her skin as the older man suddenly made a hasty exit. He was fast. Faster than any man she had ever seen...and she'd been in track! It sent chills down her spine.

She sat there, leaning heavily on the school building behind her. This could not be happening. Not to her. Not in the most boring place in the whole world! It was just impossible. Vampires just COULDN'T exist!! Werewolves DON'T exist!!!

Noah growled through gritted teeth as his eyes switched briefly, once more anger took him in her sweet embrace, yellow pupils could be seen for barely a moment before he stepped to one side, his right hand easily clenching itself to block the fist that his former master had sent towards him. He was absolutely sure that Lloyd had expected his attack to work, but it been many years since anyone had thought of him as a cub; He was the Alpha of his pack now, and no matter how many people he joked with about his age, his height, his random puppy-dog features, or his rather holy name, everyone knew just how powerful Noah was.

Then, as Lloyd turned to swing his backpack towards him, as was rather typical for practically every single meeting that had ever had since Noah became a shifter, Noah swiftly moved backwards. This time was quite different though, as with a simple movement he lurched forwards and instantly clenched his fist tight, slamming it deep into the bag and causing it to shatter, the entire contence flying on around the area. "Never touch me..ever again. Or trust me..there'll be more than one bitch in pack" he growled low, eyes glaring into Lloyd's with what was most obviously a burning intent to spill his former Alpha's blood all over the ground.

Though, he had to admit that 'those' old feelings he used to have when Lloyd took him deep into the woodland to 'teach him stuff', and when he licked him upon his neck, one of the most sensitive areas of his entire body, he was sure he felt his pants tighten a little, as annoyed at himself for that as he was; He just pretended it was all the adrenaline. As Lloyd turned and dashed off, Noah slowly moved forwards, obviously intending to follow and kill his former master, and part-time lover, as quickly as possible. Instead he seemed to stop dead in his tracks, slowly turning to spot Gailahi's appearance between him and Lloyd. "Why did you stop me..? You know I could of killed him, Gaila! I'm -not- a fucking kid anymore! And if tearing his head from his shoulders shows people that, then why can't I do it!?" he shouted, balling both fists up tight and shivering with intense, burning rage. Though, Gailahi knew Noah more than most, at least as much as much as Lloyd, she would have known herself that this was just as much about Noah being in love with her her, but knowing that she loved Lloyd. It killed him inside, every little look she gave him, every kiss, every hug and he wanted to take Lloyd out of the picture entirely. "I don't understand..everything I try, everything I do for you..put it's always him. Every time you look at me, I bet you're just thinking of him.." he spoke, his voice higher and sullen, his emotions getting the better of him once more.

Galilahi Blackstone​

"Yeah because calling me a bitch is such a great thing. Hell, I'm so flattered." She said with a bit of a growl. She was so sick of him acting like he did so much for her. It made her want to just puke. "You are a kid, get over it. Just because you're the Alpha doesn't make you an automatic adult." She said angry at how immature he was. "Do you honesty think that because you were chosen to be the Alpha Male that it makes you an automatic shoe in for what was Lloyd's? You might be the Alpha but you act like a child."

"You lose your temper like a child would. God, I feel like I'm talking to Ehawee when I'm talking to you." She said likening Noah's actions to that of her four year old. "If you think that you'll earn respect by killing Lloyd, then you are very mistaken. In fact the only reason that I'm not the Alpha, or someone else isn't is because you were Lloyd's favorite. Can't you just grow up?" She said as she then continued on her way towards the school.

"Oh and my name is GALILAHI, not Gailahi!!" She turned around and yelled from the top of the steps. She hated it when people messed up her name. That was why she shortened it to Lahi, so that people wouldn't mess it up. She sighed, frustrated of having to deal with her annoying Alpha for the rest of the day.

"It was a slip of the tongue, Damnit!! I'm sorry I'm not perfect like him!" Noah cried as he slammed his balled-up right hand onto open air, his face red with anger and contorted in sadness over yet another argument involving Galilahi. His hand then turned to point towards the area Lloyd had just disappeared into, his heart racing in his chest as adrenaline fueled his actions. "I wasn't calling you a bitch, I was saying in general! Y'know, bitch, what everyone in the entire fucking -world- call FEMALE CANINES!!!" he cried, flailing his open palms, facing towards him as was used as an act of annoyance. He didn't quite understand why everything between them just couldn't be as perfect as his daydreams, and this thought constantly caused his nightmares to be as cold and painful as they now were.

It then struck him, he realised exactly what was wrong with the relationship. "Why can't I just be good enough for you. I always try to help you, you know I do Galilahi. And the reason I never seem to do anything right is simple, isn't it? I'm -not- him! I'm not perfect, unlike him, or at least that's what you think. But, you know what makes me better than him? I -tried-, at least I just didn't run away for years and leave everyone I care about behind! But I guess that's just not good enough you for you, that I tried to help my friends, my family, the only person I ever loved enough that I would easily give my life for her; You. Well if I'm so worthless to you Galilahi, why don't you just go with him..?"

He spoke in quick succession, body turning to point out the area Lloyd had moved into with a slightly limp hand. Obviously something she said had hit a nerve, probably about him never helping her with anything. To him, that really did hurt; He was always trying to help at least a little bit, especially with Ehawee, because he thought of her as something of a daughter, even though it was obviously she was not his biological child. "Just go.." he recited once more, turning himself away from the girl and woods, and walking further towards the opposite area, where the packs own territory was. His posture was somewhat slumped, his eyes sullen and his head dropped. He looked defeated for some reason or another, perhaps thinking that his entire pack would act as Galilahi would and thus he thought they would turn against him.

Galilahi Blackstone​

When she saw him walking away from the school she immediately ran to him, grabbed his arm, and proceeded to attempt to drag him back to the school. "Look just Jcause you think that the reason I don't like you has anything to do with Lloyd doesn't mean it does. He's not perfect either, dummy. I know that better than anyone. It has to do with how you act. If you'd juast grow up, then I'd probably be more interested." She said as she kept attempting to drag him back towards the school.

"Also you shouldn't be skipping school just because your pissed at me. There might be a vamp or two posing as students here." She said as she just rolled her eyes at his ranting. She really didn't care about who he was or wasn't, but about the way he acted. That's what her problem had always been. He'd just been too immature and caught up in his own little world to figure that out.

"Would you just cool your jets and kindly pull your head out of your ass before you do something stupid." She said jokingly, though she was actually quite serious. "You're a great guy, when you aren't acting like a little kid. If you could just get over that then you'd be awesome, honestly." She was being completely honest when she said that too.

Noah sighed deep as he shifted his head form side to side, eyes closing for a moment as Galilahi dragged him back; He hadn't tried to stop her and thus was very easily pulled back by her. "Look, I'm sorry. I don't mean to act so childish, and I -don't- like acting I do..I just, I love you Galilahi, you know I do. It's just that I'm a little..too passionate about certain things, one of which being the people I love" he sighed, eyes baring down at the ground to begin with, but after a moment or two he slid them to one side, making sure it didn't look like he was perving at her body; He did that -alot- as a child, and sometimes to her as an adult, followed by rabid beatings, and pulled his eyes up to look deep into hers.

"I'm really sorry, and I'm not asking if you forgive me or ever will for all the times I've done this, but I will change. And..I'm going to go and find Lloyd; When I do I will give gim what he deserves. It's his pack..it really always has been, right? - And I -promise- to you right now, I won't try and hurt him.." he spoke, suddenly moving forwards to do something he literally never did to anyone else; He was childish, but hugging and kissing was not his thing. He gently wrapped her arms around the girl and squeezed very gently for but a moment or two. "Now..stay here. Promise I won't do anything!" he said, holding his hands up.

He slowly turned around and began to walk through the initial area where Lloyd had gone, his nose flaring as he sniffed the air for any scent of said werewolf. "..That way" he spoke, turning to make sure nobody was in the windows or behind him, or could see him change before leaping into the air and shifting. He moved at full-speed, following Lloyd as fast as he possibly could. After only a few moments he was only a few hundred yards from his former master. It was obvious he was not angry anymore..he just wanted to ask a question.

While the argument between Galilahi and Noah happend Lloyd had already dashed off miles from them. The sudden appearance of Galilahi and the mentioning of her child, Noahs anger and his new rank as the new Alpha. He had to clear his mind before he would make any haste and foolish decisions. Not the mention the odd smelling vampire. Lloyd had wondered the world alone for four years but for the first time he truely felt lost.

When Lloyd had lost all scents around him he could finally rest. He was panting heavily as he felt his heart pump and his legs burn. It was a great feeling to him, it meant he was still alive but he didn't have time to thanks the Gods and Spirits for his life because he had worst problems. Small puzzle pieces that he had to put together. First of all Galilahi and her child. Lloyd still remembered when he first met Lahi, it was a few months before he disappeard. Lloyd had moved his pack out of the U.S.A and onto Spain to make an head-on attack on the Vulturi stationed in Italy. Nobody would have survived something like that but Lloyd had all faith in his pack and himself, the arrogant bastard.

He was twenty-one and Lahi still thirteen but he'd already seen a great future for her as an Alpha female. Not his ofcourse, he was to old and waiting for her to be of the right age would have been stupid, atleast in his eyes. She just was more mature then the others and seemed to have an odd liking to him but Lloyd only dismissed it as a little child-ish crush.

If he had only known that on that faithfull night he would have been so near to death then he could have ever seen then he would have reacted better towards her feelings. Especially now that he has seen how matured she has become. It didn't matter though, she had a child now and moved on. Like the rest of the pack. Lloyd was really dead to them and they moved on.

''This is all bullshit. I need to get to that vampire. The vampire and the human girl'' Lloyd said between small pants. He could fix all of the pack issues later. He now had a vampire to kill and a human to protect. Before he dashed off into the woods his eyes caught a young woman who was staring at them with intense. They were discovered and all that by a little argument. If the girl was smart she would let it all be but something told Lloyd this girl wasn't the easy type.

Sam had no idea what was going on. What would happen if she were discovered? Had anyone seen her? If these crazy people were indeed supernatural, she was probably in for a world of hurt. It was hard to believe such beings could exist, but if they did, their secret had been well kept for thousands of years and they probably wouldn't appreciate a human girl sharing in that knowledge.

She shivered, a cold tendril of fear creeping up her spine. Today just wasn't her day.

Trying not to make any noise, she slowly retreated, heading back around the school to the parking lot and her Tahoe. Should she just go home or try going into the school and act like everything was normal? Could she do that? She used the electronic key to unlock the car before getting in, resting her head on the steering wheel. What the hell was happening here?

Noah sighed gently as he stopped briefly, his senses blurred by the argument he had just been in. He began to realise that his feelings toward Lloyd were not hate at all; Perhaps he had hated Lloyd for not openly returning his feelings towards the former Alpha as much as he did as a child, and perhaps he did not feel as at all as similar to Noah as Noah did to Lloyd, but that was no real reason to hate him at all, perhaps annoyance was allowed at not being told in time, but hate was far, far too strong for such an act.

He turned slowly and sniffed the air deep, his amazingly heightened sences allowing him to detend Lloyds strong, Alpha-esque scent from such a distance; If he was any other werewolf except Lloyd, Galilahi or Ehawee, then Noah would not have been capable of sencing him from afar as he did, but having spent so much time around the three since Ehawee's birth and the four meeting, Noah's awesome little nose seemed to have a more perfected scent of the three, allowing for easier scensing. He shifted briefly and ran at run speed, exiting the little woods from the school in barely a few seconds and trailing Lloyd further into the forest.

"Don't move..damnit don't leaave..!" he spoke to himself as he used as much of his energy as he possibly could have to increase his speed to insane levels. His body burnt painfully and his heart raised so hard he felt as-if he was having a heart attack. Then, the scent was strong, and his honed eyes spotted a person before him. His wolf-like body moved swifter for a few moments before leaping high into the air. At this point he shifted back, flipping over Lloyd by a few feet and stopping dead in his tracks.

"L-..Lloyd, wait. I'm sorry, I really am..I'm so sorry for acting like such a brat because of something I don't even understand. You..you're my best friend, and..more than that I love you..n-not just as a friend. I want you to be the Alpha again, you'll be better than me, you always were, I just messed it up like I do everything. Just, just don't leave again, don't leave me- Us.." he spoke, stopping numerous times throughout to try and stop himself from telling Lloyd exactly how he felt, he didn't think Lloyd was ready for that quite yet.

I posted a reply to your post, so'ya'know.

Hope you don't mind me catching you up a little there, I just wanted to continue that little storyline for a bit. *nod*

Lloyd suddenly smelled Noah scent and was snapped out of his thoughts. As Noah jumped over his head Lloyd didn't feel like running once again. If he was there to settle their fight then so be it. It had to happen one of these days. Unaware of Noahs intensions Lloyd stood ready to attack him as soon as he had landed in front of him. Little did he know that Noah had followed him miles only to tell hem, about how sorry he felt for his behaviour and that he could have his pack back. ''Noah...'' Lloyd growled deeply as he grabbed the young wolf by his shirt and pulled him face to face to himself.

''...You know that I hate sentimental crap'' Lloyd saif to him as he pushed him aside ''I am not leaving till every vampire in this town is dead. That is my main objective, cub'' The large man didn't look him once in his eyes, avoiding Noah's eyes as if they were silver bullets.
''You have to go back to school. We have one human. She is aware about ous and one vampire. You have to spy on them while I try to find a new camp since my old one was 'broken'

Lloyd wasn't an Alpha yet but he was already bossing his former student around like the bitch he, had called him first.

Noah grumbled cutely as Lloyd used his much larger size and muscle-mass to push him aside like a child once more. "Wait!" he grumbled as he twisted on the spot and roughly pulled his arms to slide up under the larger shifters armpits, pushing Lloyd's arms down for a brief moment so as to stop his movement. "Did you mean it..? You remember that time we.." he began, dropping his head for a few moments before whispering something under his breath. Lloyd could have easily heard it if he really wanted to, but he would have needed to listen to every little world for this.

"I'll go back, but I want the truth. Was what we did a mistake..? I won't mind if it was..I just want to know?" He spoke, perfect little puppy-dog eyes turning up to stare into Lloyds for a moment before slipping back his arms form underneath his friends arms and stepping back a few inches. His eyes purposely found Lloyds, knowing his avertion to such an act; He needed to break out of it. "Please..just tell me." he whispered, his emotions starting to hurt him, his chest aching as he crossed his arms over his chest; Not as if he was angry, as if he were somehow contemplating his movements and actions, which really he way. "I just wanna know how you feel and stuff.."

When Noah tried to stop Lloyd it actually amused him. He thought Noah wasn't done fighting. That is how a true wolf acted, a true Alpha but the proud feelings that he had were immediately washed away when he brought up what happend a few nights before he disappeared. It wasn't anything big, to Lloyd since he held back with Noah. Noah was around the same age as Galilahi f Lloyd was correct but cursed with heightend Pheramones. Any well trained vampire or werewolf could spot him, no pin point to his exact loaction from a far thanks to that scent of him.

''A mistake. A huge one. You know about your Pheramones. Why do you think you were paired with me, they had expected me to have more discipline'' It was the thruth he wanted to hear. Noah was actually becoming a problem for the pack as more wolves started to react to his scent. If somebody couldn't control him then he had to be kicked out, it was then that Lloyd was pointed out to become his mentor, they had hoped that Lloyd could control himself around him and he did for months until Noah reached puberty and his scent became to much.

''It was only a kiss and a touch, get over it. This is the reason you can't become an Alpha. You are distracted by emotions'' Lloyd told him with a cold tone. He hated it that he had brought it up but it had to happend once. ''Did you really think anything could good would have comed out if I want all the way with you that night? Ofcourse not. Now do as you were told'' The larger man stared Noah back into his eyes for a brief moment before he turned away ''Alpha males go with Alpha females. That is how a pack survives'' Lloyd didn't look back at Noah and dashed of back to the school where it all started. He had to find a way to get some information about the vampire and human girl.

Still it was a harsh and cold thing to say but Lloyd had to clean up the mess he had made all those years ago eventually. The town he was in was in danger and little things like this were holding him up.

Noah looked more than a little distraught as Lloyd told him it was a mistake; It looked from the outside as if his entire world had just crashed down around him, and he was unable to stop it. That is, that's what it -looked- like. After only a moment or two he would shrug his shoulders gently as a large smile appeared upon his own lips, the same cheeky smile he had always used when he was concocting something amazingly cheeky or rude to say; And it just so happened that he was doing the exact same concocting at the moment he began to smile that cute, cheeky little smile of his.

He slowly stepped for forwards, his posture seeming like he was about to attack Lloyd, though instead he just smiled sweetly, the same smile he had used the night he and his Alpha got just a little bit too close for comfort. "Ah well. Past is the past, isn't it. - Not really like I lost much; Kissing you is like kissing a barrel of water. - A barrel of water with bad breath..phew, brush more" he chimed happily, a grin appearing to form upon his handsome lil' face, before he slid one arm over the other and stared as Lloyd set off towards the school.

He smirked gently as he watched for a brief few moments, which was when his face dropped and he seemed to begin to cry. His face before was not one of haughty derision, or one of anger or annoyance, it was pent-up emotion that he could not, or perhaps -would not- release before Lloyd. He clutched his right hand over his chest for a moment, slowly slipping the beaten woolly hat he had worn since he was first tutored by Lloyd; The elder shifter having given Noah the hat in the first place, being that he had naturally messy hair and was frequently teased over it.

He shoved it into his back pocket and took a deep, ragged breath. Using his right hand he would wipe away the few tears he had cried, and then announced to himself "No more. Damnit, no more anger, no more tears. I'm going to show everyone I can -earn- the Alpha spot." he whispered to himself, slowly turning and setting off to catch up to Lloyd. When he had done so he smiled sweetly and nodded his head. "So, Old Man, how strong d'you supposed this one is?"

Unlike Noah, Lloyd hardly shifted. Only when he was sure nobody was around and that was one of the problems in a little town like this. There would always be somebody around, just like the young woman that was near her car. Lloyd tried to memorize the young woman as he ran back to the school. He only had a little glimps of her and the only thing he could remember was the fact that she had blond hair. Blond hair and her scent but how was Lloyd going to explain a scent to Galilahi and Noah.

"I don't know how strong the vampire is." Lloyd said with a calm tone as he kneeld behind the bushes, trying to find the school "I am more worried about the young lady that had spotted ous then the vampire. I can go afther the vampire tonight, the girl however might put ous in danger. I have to find a way to get into the school"

Even though Lloyd was never raised with humans he knew some basic rules about them. Especially when he once tried to kill a teenage vampire. He couldn't pass the schoolground since he wasn't a student but he ignored the warnings and got tased by the guards there. He got an idea though when he saw the janitor clean the remains of his backpack that Noah had wrecked. He needed to get a job in that school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom