Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a regular male roleplay partner with similar interests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction

Hello all the guys on here,
I'm Priyanka, friends call me Priya. I am 25 years old, and have been born and raised in India. I'm a very experienced role player. In real life, I am a very fun loving and outgoing person, who values friendships and relationships, as much as I am ambitious about my career as an IT professional. I have always been into Role playing since I find it to be a lot of fun.

Info about myself

- 25 years old
- Straight female.
- Have been in a happy relationships, but single as of now
- I am from India
- I am beautiful :roll:

Preferred role play medium

Yahoo Messenger (Instant Messaging)

Info about my role plays

- I do not write paragraphs, and I prefer 1 or 2 sentences as the situation demands, as I like spontaneity.
- I am detail oriented. I like all kinds of details but as they say, too much of anything is bad ;-)
- I do not have a preference for Dom/Sub, however I don't think I can be dominant at all. Not into BDSM or slavery of any kind.
- My English is quite good and I expect yours to be good as well
- I tend to like the normal, realistic everyday roles. I enjoy romantic relationships (non-incest), though I am not into the mushy/sentimental stuff, like in some of the movies. Its all about having fun.

What I want in a role play

- Long term.
- A decent plot, which we both build together, but nothing complicated or filled with twists and turns. You do not have to be a novelist to create my kind of setting. Just keep it simple.
- Literacy. I don't require a degree in English, but at least be presentable, maybe elegant
- Getting to know each other better. Be friends, in and out of the role play.
- Respect. If you consider yourself smart, don't overdo it. If I stop responding to you, right in the beginning you know you did just that.

Some of the roles I prefer and hate doing

This could be boring for many men here, but I am strictly into only human role plays played in the modern era.

- Hate incest, force, violence, animals, or any toilet stuff.
- Not into females at all.
- I love doing romantic relationship/dating roles over a period of time, starting from when we meet and how we get into a relationship.
- I would love to do an arranged marriage kind of role.
- I like the idea of friends turning into lovers, or college mates dating and having some fun.
- I am open to one night stands as well, provided we both agree upon the idea.
- I like the concept of "key parties", which for those of you who do not know, is like where a man or woman randomly picks up a person's name and gets to be with him or her for the weekend, and maybe things develop into more.
- I am open to other ideas as well, just be realistic. There are some roles I consider cliche, which you might not agree with, which is perfectly fine. We cannot agree on everything, can we?

If anyone of you guys out there wants to get in touch with me, I am always available on Yahoo at detailed_roleplay. IM me and we can always try to see if we can be partners in fun ;-)

Regards,

Priya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom