Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 mxm Humor me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dearest

Planetoid
I hate doing this, because it sort of annoys me when other people do it, but...

I have a character of mine I'm very fond of, but given a certain trait he has, I haven't been able to use him in a roleplay yet- And I would REALLY like to flesh him out a bit more.

I can come up with a plot with you, and I'm pretty easy going in general. I do require literacy, as in, multiple paragraphs per post. Smut is fine, as long as there's plenty of plot to go with it, and I would like some character development first.

NO:: Scat, piss, vomit, mutilation, animals, incest, vore, infantrelated, deatH ::NO

Now the biggest problem with threads like this is that with one character so completely developed, it's hard to fit in another character or set up a plot, so before you flee, I'm willing to help with that. Possible ideas, maybe your character is a thief who tries to steal from Arie, or maybe your character has heard rumors about mine's golden touch and tries to kidnap him and use it for himself, or maybe your character has a similar curse...

Whatever the case, the ending goal is for them to work their way into a rather complicated relationship.

The character:

PIC: Will be upload once I have one.

Name: Arie
Hair: Blond and sort of choppy, longish
Eyes: Vivid blue
Skin: Very Pale
Attire: Wears expensive clothes, usually in blacks or browns, favorite outfit is an offwhite bellsleeved shirt under a brown and gold pinstriped vest and matching pants, like pointed shoes with small heels. ALWAYS wears a pair of gold gloves, explained below.
Curse: When Arie was young, about 16, he played out the tale of 'Midus' more or less, wishing for wealth since his family was rather poor. To his surprise two thin gold bands appeared on each wrist, etched into his skin, and anything that touched his skin below those two bands would turn to gold. Thrilled by this, he ran home to show his mother, turning a few things to gold. To his horror, when she embraced him, she too turned to gold. Having no other family, he wandered on his own, using his gift to get by, and seeking a way to rid himself of it. Nearly ten years later he's more than a little wealthy, living in a creeper mansion outside of town. He wears gold gloves that he had custom made to prevent accidentally turning things.
Traits: Arie's got some real issues with what he did to his mother, and avoids physical contact of any kind. He's friendly and personable, but refuses to get close to anyone. He tries hard not to dwell and to enjoy the life he's made for himself, often wandering into taverns and public events to be social- if only to avoid feeling like too much of a hermit. He's always listening for any news on how to rid his curse, and until recently, traveled in search of a cure.

I'll humour you. :p I haven't seen anything remotely 'interesting' in a while aside from this. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom