Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need creative partner for LONG-TERM PLOT. (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Pixel

Super-Earth
Where fairies roam free to eat your hair! 8D
Hello there. ^^

I'm Pixel, and as the title indicates, I'm looking for a partner to play a male in a roleplay of the heterosexual variety. One who is creative, cooperative, and who is willing to be patient (because frankly I'll be playing a character in a position I'm not use to playing. x.x).

To make it absolutely clear - my character will be fully female, and I'm looking for someone to play a male through and through. No herms of any kind, oh, and no effeminate men. Also, no furries/anthros/animals will be involved.

Also as stated in the title, I wish for the roleplay to be LONG-TERM, and I have a plot for it.
While this means the roleplay isn't going to be all about sex, though, sex will happen. For reference on what's ok and what's not for me in any sex scene - please go here.

Lastly, before I get to a bit about the plot, I shall list my preferences literacy wise:
- No one liners! I'm not asking for 10 paragraphs per post - in fact, I don't want them (I prefer to keep things more relaxed) - but I NEED something to work with! So 1-2 paragraphs per post, please.
- Write in the 3rd person, past tense.
- No chatspeak, no leetspeak, no @fancy~%~$ymb0ls. No **, -- or :: for actions.
- Spell, punctuate and use grammar to the best of your ability, please. And if you're not confident in your spelling, to use a spell check.

And that's pretty much it.

Now, as for my plot...I rather not explain it all here, but...

It will involve you playing a DOMINANT male...in a slave/captive position. Yeah. He'll also be a Prince, and he should be a bit older or the same age as my character.
It will be set in a made up world, with a medieval-ish setting.
My character will be 16 to 19 years old, and a Queen despite her age. And obviously, your character's Captor.

There are two ways this can be done, either magic exists, both characters know how to use it, but yours is restricted from it by some object and mine has the upper hand thus so...or, your character will be tied up a lot until she's more sure he won't try anything. Or both, any way works for me.

Don't expect an extreme, cruel Mistress, though...actually, I'm not sure what you should expect because I'M not sure what I'm making her like. o.o
Just be sure to tell me your limitations and such, and I assure you they'll be respected.

Anyway, for the actual details of the plot, PM me. There's actually more to it than one might think...

That's all! Now to play the waiting game...

I must say, that's actually an interesting idea.

Tell me more of this fictional world you desire to set this in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom