Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate Female Seeking Talented Partner (Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I attempted to create a thread earlier, and the results were less then satisfactory. So I'm going to constrict it a bit, starting off fresh. All you need to know about me is that I'm a role-playing veteran of a few years, and have quite the obsession with dark, taboo ridden RPs.

UPDATE: I've been itching to use a few characters for any type of RP. Being only three, one a succubus, one a succubus herm, and the another a spell-sword, I'd be a lot more receptive if you wanted to include them into a plot. They are Here.

What I Expect
1: A paragraph or more. I usually perform from two to four, depending on my partner.
2: Proper Literacy. If I need to explain, then you're already in the wrong place.
3: Detail is necessary. From simple actions to the lustful smut, I want to feel what's going on. If you can only describe the basic action, you've failed me already.
4: For some reason, I have had the unpleasant encounter of people who ask me odd questions regarding my sexual activities in the real world. I'm here to create works of text that excite my imagination and my partners, not to tell you of my life. I don't mind small talk, but don't get creepy. I strongly dislike that.

What I Like
Futa
Smut
Plot
Receiving Anal
Giving Oral
Seduction
Force
Aromas
Yuri
Hetero
Chains
Collars
Branding
Smoking
Drinking
Overly Strong, Muscular Men
Slim, Athletic Women
Large Dicks
Large Testicles
Cock Worship/Balls
Dominating Women
Submitting to Men
Medieval Fantasy
Wizards, Yes Wizards
Slavery
Bondage
Gags
Consensual
Rape
Barbed Cocks
Large Tits
Large Asses
Piss
Older Characters (Eighteen years old and higher.)
Pregnancy
Tentacles
Multiple Dicks
Gangbangs
Big Swords
Gore
Animals
Group Roleplays
More to be added~

What I Don't Like
Yaoi (It's hot, but I won't play as a male. Most you'll get is a chick with a dick.)
Guro
Scat
Sissy Men (Depends on mood.)
Scrawny, Emotional Men (Yet again, mood.)
Young Characters (Less then eighteen years old.)
More to be added~

Pairings
Gladiator/Owner
Barbarian/Soldier
Warlock/Succubus
King/Queen
Priest/Daemon
Goddess/Mortal
God/Mortal
Knight/Witch
Queen/Barbarian
Random/Tentacles
More to be added~

If you got this far, pat yourself on the back ;3. I'm not very bitchy, but just more concerned on getting everything straight. Do not PM me with 'Do you want to roleplay?' or 'Do you want to do this pairing?'. Think about what you say, first impressions are everything. Send me your detailed plot, hell send me a 'starter' and tell me what you want me to be. Just be creative. I will only reply to Private Messages, posting questions in here will not receive an answer.

Yet again, I have people who don't read. Do not ask me if I want to roleplay, do not ask me if I want to do one of my pairings. Both are already a yes. Refer to the above paragraph for what I want.

Also, if I don't reply I'm simply either busy or not interested. Nothing personal, just preference. Nothing to lose, right?

I'm awaiting to hear from you <3

~Mistress of Love

RE: Literate Female Seeking Talented Partner

Keep weedin' em out sister...they're some good ones around, just have to dig. ;)

@DrivingMissDaisy

I suppose, although the sheer amount of digging is turning me more into a bitch then I would like to represent :/​

TheBitterEnd said:
@DrivingMissDaisy

I suppose, although the sheer amount of digging is turning me more into a bitch then I would like to represent :/​

I completely understand but it's better to be upfront here then get midway through a r/p and figure out you don't click. There's great partners around here, just keep your eyes open. ;)

*bump*

I'm getting the feeling that a hint is being dropped for me. :p *should get his girlfriend a pimp hat or something* >.>

Daisy's right, though. And a good way to kind of get a feel for people is in the Open RP forums. I noticed you were in the Maid Manor, which I have a character in as well, though currently indisposed. He's about to be free, though. And you can come to the Cat's Meow and interact with Daisy, myself, and many others. Some of us have sort of had to take a break from the thread, but we're about to get lively there again. ^_^

I can also take a look over your list and see if there's something there that catches my attention and send you a PM about it. Just keep your head up, and you'll find a partner that satisfies you. Just takes perseverance. :D Good luck to you either way.

*bump*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom