Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

can i has a h u g ? [[mxf, fxf]]

my dollar goes

• far at save-a-lot?

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • over the moon!

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SippieKup

Planetoid
if you have an idea of your own that you'd like feel free to suggest

●●●● No more
●●●●● Convince me
●●●●● Needs a good plot
●●●●● Love it
●●●●● Can we start now?

Song Based
●●●●Scene Change- White Tie Affair
●●●●● Obsessed- Mariah Carey
●●●●● Not One Of Us- Lion King 2: Simba's Pride Soundtrack
●●●●Bad Romance- Lady Gaga
●●●●● Fly Me Away- Annie Little
●●●●● Kiss Me Through The Phone- Souljah Boy
●●●●● Somebody to Love- Leighton Meester
●●●●● Thriller- Michael Jackson
●●●●● Everybody- VV Brown

Television
●●●●● Vampire Diaries
●●●●● True Blood

Movies

Books
●●●●● Dark Hunter Series

Games
●●●●● Borderlands

Left 4 Dead & Left 4 Dead 2

16th Century
●●●●● King Henry VIII x Anne Boleyn + Katherine of Aragon (circa. 1532)

18th Century
●●●●● [before and during] French Revolution (1788-1789)
●●●●● Anne Bonney x Revenge Crew Member (circa. 1720)
●●●●● Anne Bonney x Mary Read (circa. 1720)

Random Pairings
●●●●● Singer x Back-up Dancer
●●●●● Best Friend x Best Friend
●●●●● Party Girl/Whore x Good boy
●●●●● Party Guy/Whore x Good girl
●●●●● Party Girl x Party Girl/Boy
●●●●● Gay Boy x Straight Girl
●●●●● Dream Lover x Dream Lover
●●●●● Ex x Ex
●●●●● Assassin x Potential Victim

Concepts
Threesome
●●●●● Ghosts

P L O T ________ i D E A S

1. Girl and boy/girl were together since eleventh grade. They dated for three years, until their differences drove them apart. Girl wanted more communication whereas boy/girl would get mad at something completely unrelated to her and take his/her attitude out on Girl. Girl got fed up with boy/girl and his/her flirting with everyone else and decided to leave. Flash forward two years. Girl and girl/boy still share the same friends, and cannot seem to avoid each other. Both of them are in a relationship with someone else, but neither can deny the feelings that still linger between them that bring them to hook up from time to time. Girl is getting married in a month but isn't sure if she wants to or if she wants to get back with Boy/Girl who, of course, would drop his/her current relationship in a heartbeat to be with the one he/she truly loves.

2. Boy/Girl gets some sort of job opportunity all the way in London, England. His/Her girlfriend/girlfriend doesn’t want leave their life behind, doesn’t want to give up everything despite loving him/her more than life and wanting to support them in their endeavors. He/She wants to marry this person some day, but knows that opportunities like this come along once in a lifetime. Based on How to Deal by Frankie J.

3. My idea takes place shortly after Borderlands ends. Another Siren- much like Lilith and possibly Commander Steele- goes to Pandora for the same reason Lilith had originally intended, to look for signs of the existence of another Siren. She hears tales of a female Vault Hunter that could blast energy from her hands and disappear into thin air and decides to investigate. The second character could be there looking for a relative who happened to be one of the other vault hunters. The "Guardian angel", who has gone haywire and now functions independently, appears to them both and offers her help. Our characters could meet when they step off the bus.

4. [your character] works for [my character]'s father, like a driver or something, and one day [my character] decides to take advantage of [your character]. [your character] knows [your character] shouldn't because it could cost [your character] the job, but if [your character] doesn't it could still cost [your character] the job and besides, [my character] is hot!

more plot ideas to come

RE: can i has a h u g ?

Prerequisites.

-Grammar and correct spelling. SPELL CHECK IS YO' FRIEND!
-All characters must be over the age of twenty
-I do not do "yaoi". Hetero and "yuri" is excellent
-Must be able to move the plot along. If I wanted to roleplay alone I'd just write a story.
-Smut is liked, but smut+plot = LOVED

I would love to do a L4D RP with you. :)
I rape you as a zombie, or a survivor x survivor pairing.
PM me if you have any other ideas or if you don't want to do a L4D RP. I'm open to any of your requests.

SippieKup said:
nerdyanddirty said:
Do you have a rabbit hole or anything? Just so we can see what you like as far as kinks/styles?

I've been meaning to make one. At the moment, no.

Well can you give me some ideas? Are you looking for Romantic? Non-Con? Purely physical passion? Blackmail? Mind control?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom