Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pour some sugar on me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarplum

Star

Hi, I'm new to this site and looking for some role plays. I'm a submissive female when it comes to role playing (but not in real life!). I'm literate, writing about 1-3 paragraphs on average. I can play multiple characters at once when called for.

Right now I'm looking for long term rps, solid plots, and fellow rpers who like to write in detail. I know a lot of my plots are "quickie" style, but I'm always trying to think up new ones and if you have something in mind... do tell!

Craving: Dark romance, Long-Term

What do I like?

medieval
modern
student/teacher
master/slave
noncon/rape
fantasy themes
vamps/weres/fey/ect.
light bondage
public scenes
group scenes
playing virgins
playing feisty/defiant characters
romance
love triangles
drama
interesting pairings

...and more

What don't I like?

Scat/watersports
vore
transformation
premade characters
OOC disrespect/rudeness
tiny posts
misogynists/sexism
furries/anthros
bestiality

Oh, I would prefer my role playing to be via pm or thread. I don't like giving out email or messenger info, sorry!

Plot ideas

FANTASY/MEDIEVAL:

1. Fallen
A human finds a wounded angel and takes them in to help them recover. Over time, and since the fallen angel has no where to go, a bond develops between them...

2. Artifact
An archeologist is investigating ancient ruins, and stumbles upon an underground temple that has been undiscovered for thousands of years. Inside, she finds an artifact- and upon accidentally breaking it, releases an ancient powerful being (god, demon, mythical creature, ect.)

3. Fairies?
At first nothing seems amiss when the human stumbles upon the strange party in the woods. After getting lost on a hike with friends, she's just relieved to see people- wait, people with wings? Somehow the human has crossed the thresh hold...

4. Prisoner Princess

After rejecting a formal marriage proposal from a prince of another nation, the princess finds her country is invaded. (This one could go a lot of ways.)

5. Stray

After picking up a stray animal off the streets and taking it home, Katy winds up with something a lot different than she expected. The 'animal' she picked up, is most certainly anything but. (No furries/bestiality)

6. Sacrificed

A young woman is offered up as a sacrifice to a god/demon/ect in exchange for protection from their wrath... instead of eating/killing the poor girl, she is taken in and offered protection. But there's always a catch, right?
REAL/MODERN:

1. Blackmail
At a dinner party with her long-time boyfriend, Katy makes a mistake- in an attempt to be spontaneous and to please him, she decides to suck him off from under the table. The problem? She accidentally sucks the wrong guy, who takes a cell phone picture and blackmails her...

2. Homeless
After a few years of living on the streets, desperately hungry and very cold- a girl sneaks into a man's home when he's gone- and makes herself at home cooking and cleaning up, sleeping on his bed... but always making sure to leave before he comes home. What happens if he catches her in the act?

Need a break from the homeless and blackmail ones... too popular. >.<

3. Gender-Bender
While applying to colleges, there is some kind of misunderstanding- Elliot is mistaken for a boy based on her name, and ends up being invited to an all-male college (all-expenses-paid!). Knowing that the offer would be retracted if she comes in as herself, she dresses up as a boy and decides to try and pull it off.

4. Amnesia

A young woman wakes up from a year-long coma, only to find herself in the hospital with no idea where she is, who she is, or anything at all. Because she has no identity to speak of, let alone insurance, the hospital decides to cut her loose when she wakes up- with a mountain of bills she can't afford. One of the doctors (or perhaps another patient, member of the board, ect.) takes pity on her and decides to take her in until her memories return. (Or, alternatively, take advantage of her for less noble reasons.)

5. Romeo and Juliet
(This one is more of a romcom, and more plot oriented for those who aren't just in it for the sex)

Students are working on an upcoming showing of 'Romeo and Juliet'. Allison, who just took the class because she needed an elective... ends up being cast as Juliet, but freaks out because she doesn't want to have to kiss the boy cast as Romeo- especially as, though it's a secret, she's never kissed a boy before. The boy, just to get her to stop being so dramatic and to smooth the whole thing over--- tells her a lie he really regrets later, telling her he's gay, so, it 'doesn't count' if they kiss anyway. She buys it, but he ultimately ends up falling for her, whereas she is completely oblivious.

That's all for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom