Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Times to Come - Dark-Hunter Roleplay Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
I am looking for a Dark-Hunters Roleplay, by Sherrilyn Kenyon. This will be slightly AU - or on par with the story. Depending on my partner. Depending on the characters.

If I am playing with a girl - we are each required to play one male character. If you are asking me to play a canon - you must play one as well. You want me to play a male canon, you must play one as well. We can each play one female canon - and juggle characters between us for the rest of the fun.

Note - My specialty is Nick. After he becomes a Dark-Hunter.

For males - I make no exceptions with this, if you wanna play an OC he has to be of the Dream Hunter, Dark Hunter, Or Were-Hunter Variety. I may accept at Charonte Demon, but no others. You must follow the worlds rules about the males - and trust me I know this series like the back of my hand.

If you are playing an OC, so am I. If you are playing a Canon I may be playing a Canon - likelihood is little on getting a female canon. Just a heads up. Bonus points and fetishes may be given to the gentlemen that plays a Canon male - and doesn't expect me to play a Canon female.

There are several plots available - but first and foremost I'm making this known. The males that attract my most interest to interact against are the following :
Dragon-Swain(Acradian or Kattagarian)
Any of the Peltier Boys(Who are not Mated)
Acheron(Au required.)
Styx
Jaden

For links to character profiles read them here:
http://www.dark-hunter.com/characters.php

Plots depend on which OC I'm playing - and Which canon you are playing. Which characters that are involved - change the plot.

I will require at least two paragraphs from each character - per post. Intro posts need to be at least four paras per character. That's part of our main cast.

So if you have an interest let me know. Because of teh nature of these things - I may let several of my fetishes that aer no's go. MAYBE. Big freaking maybe. No underage sex, all characters in the rp need to be over the age of 18(In human years).

Good god I am actually craving a story in the Dark Hunter universe! But I'm only about half way through "Dark Side of the Moon" and I'm willing to bet you're much, much further than that. I also prefer doing OC characters even in a pre-established setting, Maybe something can be worked out if you're interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom