Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scratch that RP itch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starlit raven

Super-Earth
So I am back again, and really want to rp. I will keep this tread simple and to the point, so we can get to the good stuff!

About me: I play female roles, and like male partners. I love plot and interesting situations, and am very open to most ideas. While I have my preferences, I will be willing to try just about anything once. I do not care what your character is, human, furry, anything you want, doesn't matter to me.

Please keep in mind that these are just preferences. They are not requirements! (those are located below)

~Fantasy/Sci-fi
~I like to play non-human characters, like cat girls or kitsunes, or something more sci-fi like a mutant (think X-men)
~I like it when my rp partner is also non-human (again, not a requirement)

Dislikes:
~Plotless rps (smutt)
~Boring rps, ones with dead ends
~Subordinate males

Rabbit hole page is here, for more likes/dislikes/kinks.

Requirements:
~Proper spelling and grammar
~No obscenely short posts. I don't have a length requirement, I just need enough to respond to and keep the rp moving. You have to give me material so I can give back.

I want to hear your ideas for rps, but if you really can't think of anything, here are a few of mine. I get bored with them, so I really want to hear yours! Some of my characters are located there as well.

Project Paladin.

A young male (19-29) together with his brothers in arms is dropped into a hostile world. They are the anvil and the hammer. They are biologically engineered super soldiers. Bred for combat. Subject 12-A is 6”3. And weighs about 220 pounds of pure athletic muscle. His is clad from top to bottom in thickest armour mankind as ever created. Now he is set loose upon this jungle filled rock. The mission is simple. Execute on sight. The natives are a tall humanoid like race.

Rough abuse or romance. Fantasy, large plot. Action and plot twists. Age and height gaps. Interspecies.

How does this sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom