Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sex, Sex, and Oh Yeah, Sex! (F/Any)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The title says it all. I want role-plays with sex! Not to say plot isn't important, but it's not necessary. But sex must be the main idea, the wonderfully hot, steamy, erotic, and kinky aspects of a role-play are my favorite. Want a rebel and a bitch? I'm in! Want a female who you only need to rape once and she is obedient? Totally! Though if you give me that and a good plot, I'll totally fall in love with you ;P

Anywho, down to what you need to know!

Favorite Kinks:
Futa
Excessive Cum
Anthros/Furries/Animals
Anal
Oral
Branding
Drugs
Hypnotism
Light, Medium Bondage
Blackmail
Seduction
Group Sex
Overly Muscular Men (Woman too, only if your dominant ;P, and it can be from athlete styled muscles to Brick from Borderlands)
Large Penises
Purely Sexual Roleplays
More to be added!

I'll gladly do M/F, F/F, and F/Anything Else! I will not do Yaoi however. As for my feelings on dominance and submission, I will be dominant in F/F, and M/F if the male is a sissy. Otherwise, I'm a sub. But my favorite for all is the submissive position.

Favorite Themes:
Mass Effect
World of Warcraft (Ultimate Favorite!)
Starcraft
Fallout
Elder Scrolls
More to be added!

Favorite Pairings:
Kidnapper/Victim
Barbarian/Villager
Slave/Master
Vampire Slave/Lycan Master
Little Red/Big Bad Wolf
Experiment/Scientist
Father/Daughter
Brother/Sister
Sorceress/Daemon
Cop/Speeder
Orc/Human Slave
Abusive Husband/Wife
More to be added!

If you're interested, please PM me. I will not answer requests here. Also, this is strictly role-playing. I don't mind small talk, but nothing personal will be exchanged. I don't want to know your age, or where you live, I just want to role-play. I come here for the anonymity of role-playing deviant themes, not to introduce myself. I have social networking sites for that!

Now don't be afraid, PM me <3

*tips hat*

How do you do? I'm curious about your likes and dislikes in a scene set in the WoW-verse. However, before I go any further...I need to ask if you are familiar with the Lore (major characters et all)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom