Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire, or Fantasy Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lila Lupin

Star
I'm craving a vampire, or a fantasy rp but only if someone can help me come up with a good plot and doesn't mind that I tend to enjoy playing multiple characters and making random additions to the plot line. If you,rew interested either pm me or reply her. I'm more likely to answer to a pm.

RE: Vampire, Incest, or Fantasy rp

I'm not into incest, but I'd be willing to do a fantasy rp with ya.

Lila Lupin said:
I'm craving a vampire, or a fantasy rp but only if someone can help me come up with a good plot and doesn't mind that I tend to enjoy playing multiple characters and making random additions to the plot line. If you,rew interested either pm me or reply her. I'm more likely to answer to a pm.

I have though of a plot were a slave was brought to a castle and learned that it had many masters I was thinking there is 5 master and each one is a different race.

If you're interested in working out a scenario with a vampire I have a few ideas, as well as those for just pure fantasy that we can discuss. I wouldn't mind playing multiple characters as well to make things interesting; if you are interested simply shoot me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom