Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maple's Leafs : A Role Play Search (LIT. ALL TYPES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maple

Meteorite
Welcome to Maple's Leafs : A Role Play Search! This is your typical role play search thread, for all types of things. I’m a very bored girl with a lot of time on her hands, and I enjoy stretching my writing boundaries. The catch with this “typical” thread is that I give you TONS of information about me, my playing style, give you some sample genre’s and “pairs”, but I also give you samples of my work. Call this a “try before you buy” sort of deal. It lets you see if you –like- my writing and role playing style.

Before we get into what I have no doubt you are here for, why don’t we begin with the information about –me- as a person, so you have that to work with?

My name is Maple. You can call me Maple and any silly nicknames you may come up with to go with that. I answer to tons of things – Syrup girl is not one of them, so don’t go there. I’m a 21 year old college student, living in North Carolina at this moment in time. I major in History (Canadian History and European Histories [mostly World War II and Russian Imperial]) and minor in Canadian Politics and Theatre. Theatre just seems sort of tagged on there, doesn’t it? Anyway—Being located in North Carolina puts me in the Eastern Time Zone, which is crucial to know if you are, say, a player located in the United Kingdom. When it’s 4:00 PM your time, it’s closer to 11:00 AM mine. Please remember that when playing with me, especially if choosing to play via an outside messenger. I don’t want to be yelled at for not being on when you think I should be.

I have been role playing online for ten years. Yes. Ten years. I’m not exaggerating in the slightest. I began in the Harry Potter fandom like most young role players did and, of course, have gotten significantly better since then. I went from being a paragraph poster to a HUGE poster. Samples of my work will be provided in links further in this post, and more specific examples are provided upon request. Share alike and all that jazz.

Now, before we get much further, I believe I should put down expectations I have as a role player for myself, as well as potential partners. I would pay attention~!

What I Give as a Player
I am a devoted player, and if I take you on as a partner, I will remain committed to our role play. If, for some reason, I grow bored with what we are playing or become too busy to play? I will inform you before dropping. I won’t leave you hanging and wondering wtf happened to me.

I am a very literate role player, and will usually post between 3 to 8 paragraphs in a single post. No one-paragraph posts from me. I give you plenty of meat to sink your writing teeth into, and let you get a full grip of the situation. I don’t like leaving a whole lot of room to wonder, “Wait. What did her character just do? I’m confused.” Nothing worse than not understanding what you are doing, right? However, that does not mean that I expect YOU to write as many paragraphs as I do or what have you.

Grammar and Punctuation are my good friends, and I have every intent of using them wisely. This does not mean that I will refuse you if you make a few mistakes – no one is perfect, after all.I will not use American grammar. While I am American, yes, my grammar and punctuation rules, as well as spelling, will follow European standards. Just an fyi before I get told “favourite” and “colour” are misspelled. They’re not. You, as a player, are not expected to follow that rule.

I have very few limits as a role player. You want to play a KGB officer opposite my Nazi? Awesome. You want to gangrape one of my girls? Go right ahead. You want to play an amputee character with my crazy scientist? Bring it on. You want to play a furry? Well, I’ve got some situational things involving that, but hey. What the hell. Literature is literature. YOU WANT GEORGE WASHINGTON / ABRAHAM LINCOLN SEX? Well, we’ve gotta talk out how they learned to bend time rifts, BUT LET’S GIVE IT A GO.

I am willing to play on-site or off-site through the medium of your preference. I work with your desire. If it’s easier for you to play off-site through a messenger or email, that’s fine. At the end of this post I will put all of my messengers – You don’t need to tell me you’re adding me. However, if you choose not to do that, please inform me when you add me that you are from this site. I like to keep my players organized into certain categories, and I wouldn’t want to unwittingly put you under the wrong label. C:

Expectations of my Fellow Players
Literacy. I am not a Nazi about this, exactly, as I will never ask for you to completely match me post for post. Sometimes, you get a little more creative than other days, so more words come out, and I understand this. I don’t expect novels from my partners either. I will, however, ask for at least 2, good paragraphs. A paragraph, as we were taught in school, usually consists of somewhere around five sentences or more. I’m sure that ten sentences isn’t too much to ask, right? Remember : If there isn’t enough in your post to work with, I cannot respond well, and our play will die. We want things to last, right?

Grammar. I am not asking for it to be perfect. No, no, I understand that no one is perfect. I do, however, ask for simple things. You remains "You" and does not become "U". "They're" and "Their" and "There" are all different words and must be used accordingly. Punctuation and spacing in paragraphs are our friends and shall be used (ie; We use quotation marks for speaking, and do not use asterisks for action. We also break up paragraphs like you would see in a novel. When in doubt, consult a book). Last? Spelling. I know everyone isn't perfect, but that's why I use the auto spell-check feature built in to my Firefox. Other web programs offer this, and WordPad can do it for you too.

Dedication. This should be an easy rule for everyone! What I mean by this is that I expect my partner to not leave me waiting for a month, just to receive a single paragraph response when they come back without telling me they are going to be gone. I get worried about my partners, dude. I don’t even demand that you post once a day, every day. That would be lovely, of course, but this is not a requirement for role playing with me. What I would like is once every three days? I don’t think that’s too hard. There are situations where a player asks me before hand to role play only on weekends. If you are this type of player, let me know. I will not decline your request, so don’t worry about that! I understand too that, some days you just don’t FEEL like it. That’s fine! I write college papers too, my friend. I know after a ten page essay you don’t care to do –anything-. Sit back and relax! Don’t worry about me! Now, if you are going to be gone longer than a few days, give me the heads up, okay? If you wish to discontinue playing with me, letting me know is awesome, but not required.

Fun! Ah, the last and not the least important. I expect my partner to be fun and have fun in return. Don't let role playing turn into some sort of chore. If you're not having fun, something is wrong and we need to either talk about it to fix it, or do something. Role Playing should always be fun and entertaining! Let's work to keep it that way.

What I WILL and WILL NOT Do
Will :
Play SEME (TOP), UKE (BOTTOM) and SEKE (SWITCH) characters, and you should too. I have characters that are strictly tops, some that are strictly bottom, and then a copious amount of switches. Naturally, a lot of my chicks are bottoms. What were the chances, man?
Play from Fandoms. Yes, I’m one of those players that love playing canon characters! Original Characters are great for ORIGINAL ideas, but for fandoms? I love playing characters that have already been designed. It’s fun, and I’d love to find someone who will play characters back!
Play YAOI (HOMOSEXUAL MALE), YURI (HOMOSEXUAL FEMALE), AND HETERO. Yes, I play all three types (plus bisexuals inbetween), gasp! HOWEVER there is a catch – My heterosexual pairs are difficult for me to play men in. I have little experience “topping” the feminine equation, so to speak. If you ask me to play a man with your woman, please know that at points I may seem a little awkward. I will try, however. In the case of my lady on lady? Please take the role of the leading woman – I am completely clueless in those. This is not to say that after my girl has been topped once she won’t turn around and return the favour, but I do need guidance here.
Play things that others would reject immediately. Remember what I said in the beginning about amputees and crazy scientists? Or George Washington and Lincoln? Yep, there isn’t a whole lot I will reject. If it’s a REALLY out there idea (Two zombies getting into a relationship and having necrotic sexual relations or something…) that you are worried about posting on here publically, PM me about it. I’ll probably still be willing to give it a shot! I should warn you that I’m scared of zombies, though. Just so you know.

Will Not :
Play a CANON character with an ORIGINAL CHARACTER. All too often, this situation becomes squirrelly and bad things happen. For instance, that original character tends to become a Mary-Sue or a Gary-Stu. You have no idea how often when I play America, the girl playing the OC wants her girl to be able to automatically charm Alfred and become his girlfriend. Or she’s, like, ANOTHER representative of America. I just… No. To avoid this situation, I have made my rule stand like that. No OC and Canon. I WILL, HOWEVER, PLAY AN OC AND AN OC IN AN FANDOM TIMELINE. Say, for instance, you REALLY like Repo! The Genetic Opera. I will NOT play Graverobber to fall in love with your OC. I WILL, however, play two OC’s existing in that time period!
PLAY SHOTA. I cannot stress that rule enough. I will not, under any circumstance, play Shota or extreme pedophilia. Yes, that means for those of you wishing to play Ciel from Kuroshitsuji with me, you HAVE to make him at LEAST 15 before I will even look at you. I will not play a twenty-some year old character with a 13 year old. On that same hand, no 17 year olds with my 30 year olds. No. Don’t try. I will not ageplay like that. I feel uncomfortable playing the older role with a younger character like that. I have a little sister, guys. It feels weird. This is not to say I do not like ageplay. I would just have to adopt the younger role, and they won’t go any younger than 15 EVER. I’m sorry.
If it comes out in the bathroom.. I probably am not down for it. There is a special case surrounding watersports. Don't pee on my girls faces, but forced urination is okay. No drinking of urine either. I turn green at the thought.
What You Have Been Looking For

This is where we jump headlong into the subject of what I am looking for and want to role play. Before we get too deep into this, however, I feel as if we should mention from the beginning just a few more things. No more rules, more guidelines for viewers to follow to help them understand the system. C: I hope this will make things clearer!

- Unlike other users on Blue Moon, I have no “I WANT THIS MORE THAN AIR” sort of system for you to follow. There is no specific genre I want to play BADLY, just what I offer, and then some. Please pick what you are interested in playing!
- If you see something in bold, that generally means that is the role that I would prefer to play. It isn’t often that you will see it.

Scratched through means that I am already playing this with someone. You may still request this pair or scenario, however! It is here as a personal notion and nothing more.

Fandoms, and the Characters I Play :
Axis Powers Hetalia : Canada (Matthew Williams), America (Alfred F. Jones), England (Arthur Kirkland), Ukraine (Katyushka), Russia (Ivan Bragisnki), Belarus (Natalia), Austria (Roderick Edelstein), States or Provinces (personifications of the US States or Canadian Provinces), Major Historical or Current Figure (For instance : Amelia Earheart, Pierre Elliott Trudeau, Evgeni Plushenko, John F. Kennedy, etc), Hungary (Elizaveta), and GENDER SWITCHED NATIONS.
Yami no Matsuei : Rikugo and Watari Yutaka
Hellsing : Rip van Winkle, Herr Doktor (Doc), and the Bellhop from South America. I’m not joking on that last part. I have a whole story for him. Don’t judge, yo.
Pocket Monsters (Pokemon ) : Harley, Hyouta (Roark), and Lucian. I would rather play OC and OC in this fandom, however.
Silent Hill : Father Vincent (Silent Hill 3). This is another I would LOVE to play the setting from with two OCs.
Kuroshitsuji : Undertaker and Grell Sutcliffe (manga version only for Grell – I hate what the anime did to him)
Metal Gear Solid : Hal “Otacon” Emmerich and Emma Emmerich. Once I play more Peace Walker I can promise Huey Emmerich too, haha~ I have played a genderswitched Hal before – If you want him as a girl, I can do that.
Valkyrie Profile : Lezard Valeth
SPY VS. SPY : White Spy (I WILL play tons of OCs for this verse too -- I ADORE SvS, so if you're willing, I love you.) <-- If I'm "craving" anything, it's this.
Others I will Play the Setting From : Repo! The Genetic Opera, Silent Hill, Spy vs. Spy, Valkyrie Profile, Digimon (shhh, no judging), Pokemon, and Final Fantasy (I am only familiar with IX, VII, and XII however. IX is my SPECIALTY).

Moving on to Original Characters and Scenario’s
Note : These will be semi-sorted according to genre, best they can be. Notations will be offered at the base of each column to assist where any questions may remain. Enjoy!​

Modern and “Other” : Medieval, Historical, and Modern Day
Note : The way a pair is listed is NOT how it must be played. “Assassin x Target” does NOT mean the Assassin must top, and the target MUST bottom.
Top target would be HOT, hm?
All genders will be changed to suit request.
Yes, even means that “Knight”, for instance, could actually be a woman. I am not adverse to any changes.

Guard (Knight) x Royal
Royal x Jester
Prince x Prince
Knight x Knight
Knight x Servant
Royal x Servant
Assassin x Target
Assassin x New Arrival
Rival x Rival
Master x Apprentice
Servant x Servant

Master x Slave
Kidnapper x Victim
Thief x Victim
Arranged Marriage

Nazi Officer (SS) x Nazi Officer (SS)
Nazi x Prisoner (Jew, German traitor, captured American, etc. ALL prisoners apply)
Nazi x Doctor (Like, a Nazi General and a Nazi Doctor, y'see)
Nazi Soldier x Soldier (German, Canadian, American, Russian.. ALL apply here too)
Nazi x Citizen
Nazi x Spy (American, Canadian, Russian, etc all apply)

Russian KGB x Russian KGB
Russian KGB x Prisoner
Russian KGB x Citizen
Russian KGB x Spy (American, German, French, Canadian, etc)

HISTORICAL FIGURE X HISTORICAL FIGURE
Historical Figure x Original Character
(I had no better place for the above – I doubt I’ll have takers too. :c This is where I would put things, like, Vladimir Putin x Medvedev, etc)

Adoptive Parent x Orphan
Adoptive Sibling x Orphan
Father x Child
Elder Twin x Younger Twin
Elder Sibling x Younger Sibling

Teacher x Student
Bad Boy x Good Boy (this covers all Jock x Nerd, Stoner x Jock, etc pairs)
Bad Boy x Foreign Exchange Student
Teacher x Foreign Exchange Student
Figure Skating Coach x Figure Skating Student
Hockey Coach x Hockey Player

Doctor x Patient
Doctor x Doctor
Doctor x Nurse (nurses are male AND female, don't forget)
Anything involving a Scientist (mine come in the sane and less-than-stable variety)

(Note : I would hope all of the above is pretty clear, so no clarification here!)

Paranormal Based : “Not the Norm”
Note : The way a pair is listed is NOT how it must be played.
“Vampire x Hunter” does NOT mean the Vampire must top, and the Hunter MUST bottom.
All genders will be changed to suit request.

Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Dhampir*
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Hunter
( *Dhampir is classified as either a half-human, half vampire individual
[ie; born of the coupling of a vampire and human], or as a human that was
beginning to turn but for some reason the virus stopped.
Also : These vampires run along the lines of Anne Rice or Stoker, NOT Twilight.
I see a Twilight vampire creep in and hell is to pay. =/
Vampires just don’t sparkle guys. And they have fangs.
And drink blood.)

Demon x Angel
Demon x Fallen Angel
Demon x Demon
Demon x Priest
Demon x Human
Angel x Angel
Angel x Fallen Angel
Angel x Priest
Angel x Human
(A word of warning here : These could get potentially controversial against religion,
and it would be in your best interest if you entered into this type of role play
sans prejudice against other thoughts like that.)

Lycanthrope x Lycanthrope
Lycanthrope x Halfbreed
Lycanthrope x Human
Lycanthrope x Hunter
((It is worth noting I consider lycanthropes to be the human-to-animal of any species.
This means this subject is not limited to werewolves.
You may play any animal you wish.
I've even heard of lycanthrope skunks. Be creative if you want!)

Dragon x Dragon
Dragon x Human
Dragon x Something else?
(Alright, with this I admit, I'm not sure what that something else would be.
Typically, I would assume the dragon would have it's two traditional forms : Dragon and Human.
It'd be hard to romance it up with a giant scaley beast, I'd imagine... c: )

Demon x Medium
Angel x Medium
Vampire x Medium
Ghost/Spirit x Medium
Human x Medium
Other Creature x Medium
Paranormal Investigator x Medium
"Medium" may be substituted with any form of Paranormal Investigator.
(I will admit, in this single case, if the Medium were to be chosen, I would desire to play the Spirit Medium only,
as I already have a character worked out for that and I've been desiring to play them for some time.
Alas, due to personality, it may be difficult for the Medium to work their way on top, if I play them as a male.
As a female, well... I guess they would only have one real spot. c: )

Other Fantasy-Based creatures are welcome as well, if you have an idea that I do not have listed (this includes Elves,
Incubi and Succubi [although, to me, they fall under classification of "demon" anyway], Sirens, etc).​

Some Sample Genres and Kinks
NOTE : These are just the mediums that the initial pair can be conducted within, and are more used
as a brainstorming thing than anything. However, if you see a genre you are particularly interested
with playing in, but not use one of the above listed pairs, let me know what you have in mind! I'd be happy to oblige you!

Medieval
Steampunk
Post-Apocalyptic
Zombie Apocalypse
Romance
Unrequited Love
Forbidden Love
Fantasy (Genuine fantasy -- Like Tolkien Fantasy. “High” fantasy.)
Fantasy (“Low” fantasy)
Historic (I will love you forever if you choose this, but it DOES take a little research)
World War II
Cold War
Western
Science Fiction

Other genre's are available upon request.
Just let me know what you might be interested with playing in.

As for kinks…
Favourites:
Uniform Kink
Language Kink
Multiple Partners (ie; more than one man versus one girl. This is not a relationship
...but more like "orgies", "gangbangs", etc. NOT one girl dating five men)
Noncon
Bondage
Dirty Talk
Rough Sex

Etc. I mean, there is a LOT here. Please check my f-list in my signature for more.
Remember : Anything from "Maybe" and above, I will happily do.​

The Closing Comments and Methods to Contact
If you like what you have heard above, and think that I would be a fun partner to have to role play with don’t be shy and let me know! I’m always excited for new ideas, and high chances are I won’t refuse anyone. C: You would have to break one of my rules for that!

Anyway, if you like this, you can contact me in one of the following ways :
- Leave a comment here! Ah, it’s such an easy solution, but there you have it. Comment here on my post and tell me if you’re interested. We don’t even have to discuss the idea here where everyone can see it if you don’t want. Just let me know.
- Drop me a PM! The other suggestion is to PM me with your desire, especially if it’s something you’re shy in sharing here on my thread. I am constantly checking my PMs, so as soon as I see it, if I’m online I will reply! That way you don’t have to wait a long time to get things started~

I also, as I have previously stated, play through other online mediums. These are the ones I can oblige you, and how to contact me on each. Feel free to add me just out of principle to just talk to me too. I love that!
AIM : redstainedjuliet
MSN : littleredmaple@hotmail.com
Yahoo : falling.maple

I hope I get offers again! I’d love to meet and play with new people, given the chance that there are people interested! Don’t be shy! Maple’s don’t bite – But we might ooze a bit. C:

Maple's Current Status is. . .

Currently, Maple is CLOSED to requests -- Many things have begun to come up in my life. I've decided to take time to myself to excel in my personal fitness (mostly because I finally had the money to buy my bicycle that I've had my eye on for almost a year), my relationship with my fiance of three years (which, while never bad, deserves more attention than I have been giving it), and I want to focus selectively on my studies for next semester.

You could almost call this a hiatus, but really -- I hadn't done enough here to warrant a hiatus, in my opinion. If I find the time, I may be returning... But really, for what most of you who contacted me wanted as satisfactory posting time...I wouldn't have the time. I can't and won't be at home all of the time to play, especially on messengers. So, instead of disappointing anyone any longer, I've decided to close Maple for now.

If I find a lot of time on my hands, I'll come back. But until then...!

Another bump for you, don't know if you accidently did ignore or purpose if don't want to rp thats cool

Please to be checking my status post. That should explain everything you need to know. <3 Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom