Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Intelligent Male Partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrivingMissDaisy

Super-Earth
Hello Darlings.

So my muse has been in overdrive lately so I thought that I would throw a thread up to gage any interest in new r/p partners. I am a female that enjoys playing a modern/realist setting. My characters usually have strong personalities with sub tendencies. Sometimes I am in the mood for a smutty non-con and then others I'd like a con romance. I am only interested in playing with male characters (at this time, every now and then a stand out female writer will spark my interest). Literacy and paying attention to the flow of the r/p is very important to me. I tend to write several paragraphs and love the details associated with character development and interaction. Please be sure to check out my Rabbit Hole and my Profile before messaging. The r/p will only work if we are a good fit for each other's cravings. I'm a pretty flexible person but I do have a few rules/guidelines below.

- The next two weeks I do have finals so will be posting less than usual, bare with me and don't get butthurt if I miss a day or two though I will try to let you know beforehand what's up.
- Along the same lines, don't badger me to post. I completely understand getting into a r/p and being excited about it but sometimes life happens and I will reply just as soon as I can, I will give you the same courtesy.
- I r/p in third person. Please refrain from saying what you would do to "me."
- I like to keep my personal life out of r/p's. Please and thank you.
- Though I'm flexible on this one, I do think that r/p's often flow better if typed in past tense.
- I'm an upfront person and you can be too, if you're bored or want a break then just let me know.
- I like to r/p on the forums.

I am open to plots ideas, I like for the ideas to be talked out and developed w/ my P as I think it allows for strong character development. Here's just a few match ups:

- girl next door/ new handsome neighbor
- girl/older stepbrother
- girl/ construction worker admirer
- business associates
- princess/ capturer (historical realism)

I'm tired but I will add more as I think of more. Please feel free to PM me for discussion/ideas. Look forward to talking with you and thanks for reading my thread!

:heart: Daisy :heart:

*gives a bump too for his baby*

She's great guys. You should totally play with her. ^_^

You know you wanna...promise you'll enjoy it.

And she has cookies... :p

Seriously though. I give my recommendation. Daisy is a great writer and is well worth giving the time, so how about showing her how welcome she is as a partner guys? Show her some love...just...keep it in character. >.> :p

I like cookies. :)
Hi there, Daisy.
If you have any interesting plots I would love to hear them if you would want to PM me.

Pst! Try shooting her a PM dude. Better chance of her seeing it. And be literate. She likes that. :p

Bump for mah babeh by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom