Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PM question,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nosferatu

Super-Earth
I made a new folder in my PMs for role plays specifically, but is there a way that I could automatically forward certain messages to that folder?

Please and thank you,
Nosferatu

If there's a way to do that, I'm unaware of it. I place messages in their designated folders as I receive them. If there is a way to do that, however... that would be awesome.

November[S n o w] said:
No.... the rule game is gone. I searched high and low for that action and I haven't found it.

Yeah, my friend who referred me mentioned about their used to be rules you could add to certain folders.

But it's gone now?

BM had to switch the server used (was that it? or just the coding of the site changing with the server/some mix of it? I wasn't here for it), and since changing stuff around, the rules set for folders in pm's has been removed. Sadly, you have to move them yourself. But, at least you have infinite pm space now, from what it looks like.

Blue Moon is on Elliquiy's server now.

The switch was inevitable because it was the search system that was bringing the site down, anyway. Not the actual act of searching, but the way phpBB populated the search tables on each and every post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom