Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving Females to RP With <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayFrosty♂

Banned
Banished
Open RP Update! 12/20/2010 Update!

Come and join my NEW and HOT open/public Roleplay about a ghost trapped in a haunted mansion whom is visited by disbelieving schoolgirls who plan to stay at his home for the week and get violated, tricked, and raped hard when they're alone.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=18556

New RP idea! 12/6/2010 Update!

Come and join my NEW and HOT public/open Roleplay about an aphrodisiac virus that breaks out and turns students after school at night into sex craved zombies!

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=18405

New RP idea! 12/6/2010 Update!

A boy who's just been adopted by the emperor and empress of Egypt is new at being a prince, not understanding some of the higher-ups unusual ways as he himself used to be a mere orphaned pleb. As the young mother is upset that the boy isn't taking the majestic life of a prince to his liking, she orders in four servant girls to please the prince.
The prince is excited as he falls in love with one of the servant girls as she does love him deeply as well, and he wishes to save her.
*I'd be the boy.
*This can be a group RP too as I can add in a sex scene between the boy and his young, hot, and seductive mother (the empress), one person can play the main servant as the others can play the other servants.

New RP idea! 12/5/2010 Update!

A female renegade warrior is trying to kill a demon in the magical forest for all the riches she would receive, though instead of slaying the beast, the demon takes her for a wild ride when he controls the minds of trees to hold the girl and spread her apart as he makes her suck on his penis dry and then gets raped (will do anal on request).
*I'd be the demon.

New RP idea! 12/4/2010 Update!

I was thinking a female ninja gets captured by a ronin warrior who's going to make a trade with the police for her, but instead the young ninja girl offers her body instead and becomes his sex slave. Interested?
*I'd be the ronin warrior.

Well, obviously I'm an RP virgin on this site, so I'm looking for an eager, zesty sister role in a little RP-Fantasy I've thought up since I've always found incest kinda kinky.
So yeah, if you're in to realistic RPs having to do with brother/sister incest, orgies, romantic, or anything not too freakish and abusive, hit me up- I'm a PM away. ;-)

these are some turn ons, and turn offs. Red star next to ones I really enjoy. :heart:

Turn ONS:
*Obviously Incest
*Public Sex
Will to Fantasy-Based RPs
Realistic RPs
*Threesomes, Foursomes, Orgies
*Train Sex
Slave/Master
*Romantic
Rape
Softcore/Teasing
Interested in doing a Furrie RP
Role reversal
*Toys
*Yuri
Lesbian

Turn OFFS:
Scat
Fisting
Bestiality
Hardcore
Abusive
Male threesomes (Sorry, boys)
Male Toys
Anal Beads
Under the age of 16
Father/Daughter
Yaoi

Some pairs I'm willing to do are...

boyfriend x girlfriend
brother x sister
*werewolf x human girl
dom male x sub female
*sub male x dom female
*sister x sister
*hermaphrodite x girl
*boy x angel
*demon x girl
*boy x demon
teacher x student

...and rarely master x slave.

Also, I would appreciate pictures, so if you have any ideas of what pairings, settings, or positions you're willing to try- send me a PM or post pictures here.

RE: Requesting Girls for [FxF] or [MxF]

I'm... not the best at it being that I don't know too many series.
Why don't you PM a list and we'll talk.

I'd love to do a sister x sister with you, maybe throw in a brother, or another sister

Sounds kinky, I'd love another bro/sis too if one of us is willing to multi-play. :)
Why don't you PM and we can talk about setting and plot with each other.

*bump* Oh wait... That's your line. :D

I'm willing to try something. I was thinking romantic FxF if that was OK with you. :)

Anyone interested in a nice male x girl x girl threesome?

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=18676

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom