Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Final fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildkat

Pulsar
This is for character from all the games and shows if you want to and also for made ups.

Sin as returns and this time things have gone bad towns are being torn apart and people dieing left and right . Who will stop sin and safe the world before it all becomes lost to sin. Sin is also infecting people to join its forces and mindless zombies . Are you part of the Zombies trying to protect sin or are you part of the force trying to stop sin.

The only thing to help you is Metra and what it does is a mystery for the Metra is different it has change when sin returned.

Here is what i need in your profile for made up and what character from games and shows you are.
Name:
side:
personality:(if you want you could leave this blank and lets us find out)
short bio:(can leave this blank too and let us find out in the story]

Mine
Name:Mandy Perry
Looks:
03.jpg

side:Good
Personality:find out
short bio:find out
oh one ting i forgot pick a color for your personal Metra be and any metra found that is not that color wont work on your character but any found in your color will work.
My girls color is Purple.

Code Name: Zale
Side:Good
Sex: Male
Bio: There is little known about him only that he was trained by someone and then left for whatever reason. He has taken on his own destiny and now choices what to do. His domineer is calm unless properly stimulated. He has a dark past that even he does not full understand.

Weapons: Swoard and a hand gun tho he has been know to use anything and everything.

Raiden_comparison--article_image.jpg

Sure why not lol

Zale walks out onto the beach watching as the waves crash on the sand. The cool air as the breeze comes in with the tide. He feelsthe warm sun on his face as he looks on. The only thing you can hear is the ocean and the guls in the air. His suit brings up a display as it shuts out the world. Zale looks at his monitor there is something coming the scaners cant pin point it or tell him what it is but its somthing big. "Sin?"

Mandy was walking thou town getting supplies for her trip. She had just seen her town slaughtered from the sin . she manged to get out with what little she had now she was getting supplies and heading out to find any sin to kill them off for what they had just done.

Zale quickly began to run into town he knew he had to alert the others. He made it to the town center where the alarm bell was he began to ring it. The towns people jumped up and ran inland knowing it was there best bet. Zale noticed one girl didnt move she was not running or even breathing it looked like."Hey, do you know what that means!?" He figured she did but was hoping that she was not going to be a sin follower.

Mandy turned to Zale and nodded saying "yes my chance to get some payback for what they did to my town". she took out her swords and left her backpack on the door step of the shop knowing no one would take it seeing as everyone was running away. She walked to the edge of town and waited for the sin with her swords drawn.

Zale stands waiting hopping she will run when sin gets in range of his attack he tuns and runs for her. He sword drawn he stands next to her,"Well if I have to share!"

She looked at him saying "the more the better in less your all macho man here ". She did not back off as sin came closer.

"Dont worry ill save you some!" He watched as Sin beganto attack. It knew they where there so he didnt really want to attack any more than had to. Plus why attack it and gey surrounded if you could let it come to you.

Sin came into town in a swarm . she did not have time to make a witty reply she rushed off to start killing of the mindless zombies.

Zale waited his stance was feet shoulder width apart and he had his sword to the side at a vertical angle. He looked at the whord of zombies then blind... several zombies fall and dissappear. his move was so fast no one could see it, ran into the first cutting the head off with his feet wide and his sword high in the air leading into the second that was behind him where his blade jabbing back into two skulls as he twisted to face them another appeared to bite at him but his armor was to strong. He punched the zombie to the deck with his left hook and stomped his brains in. He finished with a cyclon slash killing the three behind her ending with his back to hers.

Mandy was back to back with Zale and felt it weird for she never had a man this close. She shook her mind clear then let out her war cry and charged into the mob of zombies hacking and killing at she went with the look of rage in her eyes. She hated the fact her whole village was gone and all that she knew with it. she let her rage out and did not care what others thought about it she was going to take down the horde before this town ended up like her village.

Zale follows killing anything she misses since she is blinded by rage. He keeps up and tries to stay back as she might attackhim. He watches as the whore dewindles to a single small group of about 20.

She takes a step back and pants real hard. she knew she could not keep this up much longer for she was tiring out. she looked at the last 20 and knew if she stopped now they would kill her and then the town would be next. she felt a sharp pain on her arm and looked to see that a zombie has cut her with his knife to bring her back into focus she killed it off and while holding her arm she went after the last 19.

wildkat said:
She takes a step back and pants real hard. she knew she could not keep this up much longer for she was tiring out. she looked at the last 20 and knew if she stopped now they would kill her and then the town would be next. she felt a sharp pain on her arm and looked to see that a zombie has cut her with his knife to bring her back into focus she killed it off and while holding her arm she went after the last 19.

Zale appears in the middle of them and they all rop dead there heads rolling around. His gaze turns to the Sin spaw that is retreating. He smiles a little then looks at her,"Not bad.... for a proby." He heads back to town walking slowly as he shiths his blade. "Come here ill patch you up!"

She turns to him not sure if she should let him touch her saying " No thanks i can handle this myself". she puts her blades away and starts walking to town slowly. she looked down at the cut and knew she needed to get to her bag she left at a small store for in it was a first aid kit.

Zale smiled more of a sarcastic smirk,"Suit yourself." He closed his eyes as he stopped at his back and picked it up. The towns people all came running up to them thanking them for what they had done. He tried to start walking but the elders offered them both a room for the night and a feast in there honor. Zale agreed for the night and went to the hotel.

Mandy looked at the people with a smile and let them lead her to the hotel on the way she picked up her backpack. she even allowed one of them to bandage her arm. She went to her room which turned out to be one of the bigger ones for customers who would have payed a high priced for. Little did she know it was next to Zale's. she walked in her room and took a look around before running her bath.

Zale walked into his room and started to get undressed as he turned on a bath, to himself, what a day I cant belive how this day turned out. He was ready to go to bed and continue on his mission. Mandy was on his mind slightly he woundered why she was so egar to attack Sin like that. He was somewhat wourered but he had someone else to protect. He was swarn to find the last surviver of a village that was destroyed. The surviver was a sommoner of sorts so was of great value.

Mandy laid back in her tub and the visions of her village swarm into her mind. then what the old lady had told her find the metra. She had no idea what that was or how to find it but she was sure she could. she jumped out of the tub grabbed a towl and yelled "Sin i will make you pay for everyone you killed at my village and for killing my family". she fell to the floor sobbing. her arm still hurt but she could see she could still use to fight with.

Zale heard what she scramed and knocked on the door, he was in a towel. "Are you ok?!" He didnt know what to thing but he had his blade out with his Metra cyrstels. He knew of a few that where well developed. He waited for a reply.

Mandy got up and wiped away her tears and after making sure the towel was well on she opened the door. "yea I'm fine but thanks for asking". she looked at him in his towel and could not help thinking what a handsome man but she would not let the thoughts linger too long she had a job to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom