Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A little bit of a desire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, afternoon, and evening to all who have decided to give this thread a look through.

The Basics:
-I am a literate roleplayer who has experience under his belt spanning over six years. That said, I am not an elite member of the roleplaying community, and am accepting of mostly any type of posting length so long as you attempt.
-I play dominate and submissive characters equally. However if you allow me the opportunity to play a switch or a sub, you will receive preference. Not to discriminate against playing my more dominate characters, it is simply an experience I am looking to try out in this wonderful world of fantasy.
-All my characters are heterosexual. The only time a character of mine will have any interactions with a penis that is not their own is when dealing with futanari based characters. I do not discriminate against futas and their equal femininity and masculinity.
-I can play any genre however you will sell me more with fantasy types than purely realistic (though there are some plots that I seek complete realism in).
-I do take requests by females seeking dominate men, submissive men, and am mostly open to all ideas. However I state mostly, because there might be something offered I just don't click with. If this is the case, please do not be offended; other wise, please send me any requests you have.

What I do:
-Fandoms for Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Nurarihyon no Mago, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Devil May Cry, Gundam Wing, Luminous Arc, Tekken, Suikoden, Ar Tonelico, and others.
-Fantasy roles: Anything from the knight in shining armor to the darkest assassin in the lands. Humans, Demons, Angels, Hybrids, Elves, Drow, and etc.
-Modern Roles: Student, Teacher, Contract Killer, Military Personel, Detective, Artist, Child, Swindler, and anything in between.
-Futuristic Roles: Anything from mechanic, pilot, military man, to outlaw, diabolical genius, creature.

What I would like you to do:
-Kunoichi
-Samurai
-Knight
-Princess
-Queen
-Thief/Assassin
-MILF/Mother
-Cougar
-Baby Sitter
-Student
-Teacher
-Friend
-Captain
-Drug Lord
-Stripper
-Model
-Artist
-Mail Order Bride
-Pet
-Slave
-Mistress
-Demoness
-Elf
-Drow
-Angel
-Anthro
-Human

Fandom:
-Tifa
-Hinata
-Fran
-Christie Montierro
-Nina Williams
-Samui
-Anko
-Tsunade
-Tia Hallibel
-Matsumoto Rangiku
-Lightning
-Aqua
-Fatima the ShadowFrost Witch
-Dia the Brilliant Witch
-Vanessa the Witch of Immolation
-Boa Hancock
-Nami
-Lucy
-Erza
-Ino
-Temari

Kinks (favorite):
-Ageplay (older women younger men)
-Anal
-Oral
-Large Breasts
-Large Asses
-Bondage (light and moderate)
-Seduction
-Foreplay
-Humilation
-Consentual
-Very Experienced Partners
-Excessive Cum
-Large Cocks (for my characters)
-Magical Control
-Manipulation
-Anthro
-Biting
-Clothed Sex
-Multiple Partners
-Harem (if you give me one I will do the same)

Kinks (Yes/Maybe):
Anything not listed above.

Kinks (NO):
-Scat
-Vore
-Water Sports
-Extreme Violence
-Extreme Bondage
-Death

Plots that I am currently interested in:

The Price of Stardom:
Your character an intelligent and beautiful women who has been gifted with having a body that most would call divine. With confidence you entered the world of modeling and immediately have become a world wide sensation spamming the covers of magazines and internet sites like a storm. That was two years ago, and at 24, you're still a beauty, a bombshell, and a women that men dream of but can never actualize to be theirs; however, your popularity has slowly been taking an incline and you know in this business you have to do whatever it takes to get your game back up. That's when you go to your agent and try to work out some kind of publicity stunt that would put your delicious body back on track, but you over hear a conversation between him and another model and how they've been sabotaging your career for their gain. Distraught, and cheated you decide to hit the streets and that's when you came across a building that read, "Masters' Modeling Agency" and decided to check it out. While not as lavish as your own, the establishment seems well off and you come across a young man sitting in the back wearing a well toned business suit. "Well it's not every day my favorite model comes into my Agency...what can I do for you?" [I am looking to playing someone who has street smarts and business smarts, alsongside a natural charisma. A swindler who has his hand in everything, and wants to bring his agency to the top...but for "helping her" get on track...he wants one thing over profit. Her body or her heart.]

The Master of the Witches:
-Based off of the Luminous Arc Concept. War has broken out within the Kingdom of Carnarva once more, and another witch conflict has arisen...however the Rev Magic Association is now divided into two halves: those who support the Brilliant Witch and want to keep peace with the Kingdom and those who follow the Shadow Frost Witch and want to take over the land under the rule of magic. In retaliation, the kingdom has been training knights to take up the mantle and has recreated a particular squad called the Rune Fangs...but something they did not expect came into play. Young Knight Setzer Paige is the descendent of the hero, Master Roland, the second Rune Knight in history and has inherited his blood and his abilities. Emerging as the next rune knight with the potential to become master, he is faced with a choice...to take the side of his kingdom, the side of the Brilliant Witch, the Shadow Frost witch, or his own path. This will involve us playing multiple characters, a small harem orientation as well.

Nothing like a new pet:
-A simple and generic plot. Your character is either a neko or an anthro, my character is human, and if he is the dominate personality type he would be the master and sex fiend...and if he is the submissive personality type, he'll be the kind new master with a loving personality, caring, and willing to please once a relationship is made.

Possibles:
Son x Mom's Best Friend
Teacher x Female Student
Student x Femal Teacher
Samurai x Ninja
Ninja x Samurai
Prince x Knight
Mechanic x Moble Suit Pilot
Captain x Rookie
Rookie x Captain
Target x Assassin
Human x Demoness