Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thread Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to make a new roleplay request thread, and I am trying to make multiple posts in order to break it up into separate sections for easier editing. However, even though I click 'New Reply', and when I hit 'Preview', it appears as its own text, when I actually submit the post, it simple adds it on to the previous post. Is it because I need to wait for a certain period of time to post a new reply?

Yes, you do have a waiting period between posts for them to show up as separate posts. Not sure, off hand, what the wait is though.

Since this was posted a month ago I was wondering if this has been reduced to a shorter time frame for the wait? I'm having the same trouble with my thread for Journals. Is the wait time still 30 minutes or has it been shortened? Apologies if this is considered Necroing.

I honestly have no idea what the time frame is. I was surprised to hear it was 30 min or more. Hell, even 10 min seems like a long time to me. But that's just my opinion. In the old format there was no wait time, if I recall. So perhaps it's just at a default setting? Again, that's a total guess. The one to ask here is our awesome techie, Vek.

Yeah a 30 minute wait time completely kills my organization mojo. I was going to post my question as a new topic but figured it better to look just in case it was done before. Good thing too so That's why I'm in here. But if it is still a 30+ minute wait for replying to your own post then I would say it is an issue. Mainly for one such as myself being I get distracted easily and lose my train of thought as to how I was doing certain things, which in turn leave the final result like crap for a complete do over spell. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom