Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving's are Good-Request Thread(M/F and F/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvereye

Star
Decided to redo my request thread because I hate my other one.<< lol. Anyways I'm really currently wanting to do futa/female(I play female) and female/female. I can do Male/female but not really in the mood for it, or it has to be particularly exciting. Anyways for the other ideas I'd play my characters as submissive except for maybe one(who's my main character and loves sex,loves to be dominant sometimes too). I also really love chase/stalking scenes for some reason, adds to the suspense for me. Pregnancy is a must if you play a herm,(even though I don't currently want kids myself, my characters getting pregnant is something I like to imagine.)

Check out my Rabbit hole here for things I like to do and will do and hate to do,lol redundant eh? My Rabbit Hole

I will not do anything nasty/anything extreme/or bestiality. No underage characters, besides, that's a no no rule here.

But what I can do is:
M/F
F/F
H/F
MAYBE M/M when I'm in the mood to.

Currently in the mood for the second and third thing. I'm a fairly literate person and when I get inspired to write I can write a good 3-6 paragraphs, at the most it's usually just 2 or 3. Also, please please don't end the RP with me abruptly. I'd like to know if I bore you guys or not..;)
Also I will RP on MSN/YIM and on PMs, though I do like forums as well. And if I don't post in about 3 days, remind me and I'll do my best. Also please note you should be at least semi literate yourself and don't chug out a sentence when I give 3 paragraphs otherwise that'll just piss me off and I"ll lose muse.

I think I'm a fairly good player, at least competent even if I sometimes doubt my writing and I'd love to RP. Also, I'd really like to use anthros/furries since I haven't in a while. Though I'll also use my human girls too, and I'd like to. Pics to my girls are right here:

Character info.
Name:Kaitlyn(Kay or Kate)
Nationality:American(Danish descent)
Sexuality: Isn't sure
Virgin:No
Favorite Kinks:Getting fingered,oral,anal,french kissing, cuddling.
Not big on: Anything gross or stuff she hasn't heard of.

Kaitlyn is a senior at her high school. She works a job and drives herself to and from work. Carries a generally cheerful demeanor but only on the outside. At home though it's a different story. Her life at home is a wreck, her father having walked out on her when she was just 2 years old, her mother is rarely at home and her older brother is an alcoholic and a drug addict. She sometimes does pot and drinks, definitely smokes. She is rarely at her own house, usually at one of her friend's or out driving and at work. Kate tries to keep her own life together and tries to earn money to help take care of her brother who's steadily growing worse. Despite her personal life she's a good friend and tries her best to help her friends out. Is known to disappear for days, sometimes a week. The longest she'd been away was for a month and she caught a lot of flack from her friend's for that.

Character info.
Name:Ailsa
Nationality:Scottish
Sexuality: Doesn't really have a preference though she tends to lean more towards guys than girls.
Virgin:Of course.
Favorite Kinks:She doesn't have one, hasn't tried it out.

Ailsa is from the Northern part of Scotland, a country that many people deem as wild and unfit, which certainly matches her personality at times. The girl was born with Congenital blindness so she doesn't know the concept of sight at all, and figures she's not missing much. She reads in Braille and gets a good feel of what a person looks like by touching them. Her eyes were once a darker blue color but because of the cataracts she'd developed as an infant her eyes just grew paler and paler until they were nearly translucent. Her attitude towards other people, especially ones who bitch and are hypocritical are cold. She has a horrible temper and hates being hit on even though she is very attractive.

Character info.
Name:Katelijn(Kat for short, or Zero as she's sometimes called)
Nationality: Dutch
Sexuality:Bisexual(leans towards women more)
Virgin:Nope
Favorite Kinks:Being caught and frequently partaking in masturbation,sex in public places,giving and receiving oral, loves cum, swears a lot in Dutch when she gets excited, loves breast play and getting fingered.
Not big on:Rimming,, anything to do with toilet, doesn't get along well with authorities, hates alcohol and smoking, hates doctors.

Katelijn is the older sister of Isa and is very much protective of her. She too has a dreadful temper and once she found out about her sister's unfortunate rape she absolutely lost it. She swore to track down the bastards who hurt her sister and stole her innocence from her and personally beat them to a bloody pulp. Once enraged she will stop at nothing to get her revenge, even kill. She left The Netherlands because she was convicted of killing someone even though she had been defending herself and her sister. Other than her anger issues, she is a fun loving girl that does love sex from time to time. Not really looking for anything relationship wise but if it happens she'll take it as it comes. (In her furry form she's a Dutch Shepherd girl known as Zero, also my main character)

Character info.
Name:Isa
Nationality: Dutch
Sexuality: Lesbian(hates men with a passion)
Virgin:Sadly no.It was taken away from her both vaginally and anally.
Favorite Kinks:.Really nothing at the moment as she's too scared to even think about sex.
Not big on: Force, well, just about everything at the moment.

Isa is the younger sister of Katelijn and is a very shy sweet girl. Her English isn't as good as her sister's so she sometimes makes mistakes when talking. She has friends that care about her though and she's grateful for that. However, she had something horrifying happen to her in an alleyway involving other Dutch doctors. She'd been raped and left for dead, or at least until they wanted her back. Ever since then she's hated all men with a passion and is more or less more comfortable around women, though she still won't let anyone touch her.

Character info.
Name:Jennifer(Jen,Jenny)
Nationality:American(Scottish/German descent)
Sexuality:Thinks of herself as Bi but leaning towards the female side,
Virgin:Yes
Favorite Kinks:Loves accents,especially British ones, loves oral and giving it, hearing the sounds of her partner being pleasured by her,having sex in her entire dorm room, gets wet easily so gets going rather easily,fingering, breast and nipple play.
Not big on:Anything gross, her ex boyfriend, anal(sounds too painful for her to try out), hates how loud she gets when it comes to sex.

Jennifer is your typical workaholic in an advanced class placement in college. She works a job at night(soon to be 2) takes care of her younger sister because her parents are usually away, and tries her hardest to keep her grades up. Very intelligent and a hard worker with a sense of humor, she is usually busy worrying too much about school and her job and sister to make time for anything else which is why her relationship with her ex boyfriend ended the way it did. That and he was groping her too much, something she hated. Also drives and smokes, sometimes drinks and gets rather belligerent and obnoxious when she's drunk. She does like relaxing but not for too long and is always on the move, trying to keep herself busy, sometimes even going a day or more without eating. When she's in a bad mood or really wants to work on her stuff she locks herself in her room(or dorm when she's at college) and doesn't come out for a few hours.

I will be adding more characters as they go along. Right now I'd like to do something with my blind girl(Hell I've got a post with her ready) but anyone of my characters is fine for me to use. ^^ I'll only use Zero in furry form though since I"m comfortable the most with her.

Anyways I think that's it from me.If anyone would like to help me, please let me know. I don't bite I promise xD. I really want to RP so either respond on here or send me a PM and I'll get back to ya.

Anthro Mightyena
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/010/9/c/Trade__Dark_mightyena_by_greyanimebeast.jpg
http://www.f-list.net/c/Marcus%20Haynes/ for a lore updated list of kinks

Anyone want to do a Beast Wars or Reboot RP? Or something based off of the Ship in Toonami? lol If anyone can do this it'd be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom