Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Very, very, very smutty roleplay search! [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

Dust
Hi there! I'm new to the site, but I've been lurking for a while! I know, I'm a creeper aren't I? Anyways, I'm searching for an incredibly smutty roleplay right now. It probably won't have too much of a plot, sorry! It usually will be one girl, a ton of guys, and a lot of sex. I can definitely double, or even triple, but anything more than that I'll find hard to keep track of. I can roleplay on the site, or on AIM, AIM preferred. (AIM is: Evening Red Rose ). I write anywhere from three to seven paragraphs, and I like to put plenty of detail in them! I'm highly craving the following:

-Degradation
-Humiliation
-Gang-bangs
-Sexual exhaustion
-Excessive cum
-Dirty-talking
-Ageplay
-Non-stop sex

And plenty of other things. I have a few plot ideas ( with pictures, yipee! ). If you're interested at all, contact me and I'm sure we could work something out! Hope to see you soon!

Sorry that this post is so small, I'm not sure what else to write. x3

Lily said:
Hi there! I'm new to the site, but I've been lurking for a while! I know, I'm a creeper aren't I? Anyways, I'm searching for an incredibly smutty roleplay right now. It probably won't have too much of a plot, sorry! It usually will be one girl, a ton of guys, and a lot of sex. I can definitely double, or even triple, but anything more than that I'll find hard to keep track of. I can roleplay on the site, or on AIM, AIM preferred. (AIM is: Evening Red Rose ). I write anywhere from three to seven paragraphs, and I like to put plenty of detail in them! I'm highly craving the following:

-Degradation
-Humiliation
-Gang-bangs
-Sexual exhaustion
-Excessive cum
-Dirty-talking
-Ageplay
-Non-stop sex

And plenty of other things. I have a few plot ideas ( with pictures, yipee! ). If you're interested at all, contact me and I'm sure we could work something out! Hope to see you soon!

Sorry that this post is so small, I'm not sure what else to write. x3
Sounds Awesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom