Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dance with AidaLily (multiple ideas inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AidaLily

Meteorite
These are some ideas I had recently. If I wish to play a specific role for the pairing suggested it will be in BOLD. I will NOT change the role I want to play if I have chosen one for the pairing. No exceptions. Sorry. Now..
-I can post at least once a week. I will try for more.
-send me a PM or post on here if you like any of the ideas. The description will tell whether I shall play the dom or the submissive. If you are unsure, please ask me.
-It will say whether it is a het (m/f) or yaoi (m/m) pairing. (this also will not change if it is a definite one or the other)
-For all pairings dealing in a fandom, I do NOT mind OOCness. These are new situations and therefore have the character as you see fit for the situation. Don't have them act completely unlike themselves. (i.e. A serious character suddenly acts all happy and sweet or other things like that.)
-I do not and will not do anything involving scat or watersports

Inuyasha

Title: Submission
Pairing: Inuyasha/Sesshomaru
Pairing type: Yaoi

Interests for this roleplay
: Incest and Mpreg
Anything else: Please Ask.

Description: Inuyasha and Sesshomaru have always fought against one another until the final battle with Naraku. In that battle they worked together effortlessly to defeat a common enemy. Two years later when the hanyou, Inuyasha, enters his heat he ends up sniffing out another demon that has also entered his heat as well. He goes only to find Sesshomaru standing by a waterfall...

Naruto

Title: (can be discussed)
Pairing: Sasori/Deidara

Interests for this roleplay: almost anything goes...we can work out those details

Description: Sasori and Deidara never got along well in life. However when a mysterious witch brings them back to life in a time they are not familiar with things take an unexpected turn. Sasori comes back as a prince in the unknown land belonging to the Akasuna royal family. Deidara comes back as his servant who once hailed from a noble family that was wiped out under the Akasuna's rule. They slowly slide more into their new roles as they become closer and closer...

Title: His Captive
Pairing: Deidara/OC
Pairing type: Het

Interests for this roleplay: non-con to con or sweet seduction. eventual romance at some point.

Description: A young girl is sent on a mission she knows nothing about. Her mission is to deliver Akatsuki information to another village from the village hidden in the mist. She is on land away from the island on her way to the hidden village. Deidara is the one sent to intercept the information. The female character is a jounin and only really good at taijutsu, the wrong type to deal with Deidara...

He captures her, takes her most likely to currently empty base to ask leader more instructions. In the meantime, she is plotting one thing. Her escape. Or will the Akatsuki member make her change her mind...

Pairing: Itachi/Deidara (role can be discussed)

: Yaoi, m/m, con or non-con, romance

Description
: The two akatsuki members hate one another, but what happens when Itachi finds out he is dying. Itachi picks on Deidara and Deidara hates Itachi with a passion or at least seems to. Can they overcome their differences and realize they love each other before it is too late?

Bleach

Title: Shattered Glass
Pairing: Male canon character/OC

Interest for this roleplay:
-male canon must be a shinigami
-NOT Aizen, Ichigo, Chad, Tousen, Captain-Commander or his lieutenant, Mayuri, Ikkaku or Zaraki, please
-depending on the the shinigami chosen will depend if I also place her son in the roleplay
Anything else: Please ask

Description: Aida Mitsuki, current captain of the 3rd division and former lieutenant of the 13th division, is a no nonsense captain. By her side always is her zanpakuto Kuroi Tsuki (black moon) and she is hardly ever nice to anyone except her previous captain. A male shinigami has secretly been watching her and wants to date the ever so cold captain.

Modern Day

Title: Time to Heal
Pairings: Uncle/Niece

Interests for the roleplay: con, romance

Description
: Her mother and father died in a car accident. His wife, her aunt, died in a fire at his old house. Now they only have one another in their house located in the woods. She goes to school at home and he is a successful writer and submits the things from home. Now that she is 18, he has a special present for her. Can they heal one another's wounds?

Title
: His secret lover
Pairings: Teacher/Student (role can be discussed)

Interests for this roleplay: m/m, non-con (start at least), romance
Anything else: Please Ask

Description: He is a college student about to fail out of school. The other guy a teacher's assistant wants to help him pass, but for a price.....

Fantasy

Pairing: A non-fairy male/female fairy

: nothing specific

Description: Fairies weren't supposed to fall in love, but in this land of magic a fairy breaks her promise never to fall in love when she meets a man who is more than willing to have her. She uses her magic to come to him at night as a full grown woman with her wings. Unfortunately, dark forces are plotting to keep them apart can their love survive the test of time and family.

Title: Jade Palace
Place: TBD (to be decided)
Pairing: Prince/ servant (role can be discussed)
Pairing type: Het or Yaoi (can also be discussed)

Interest for this roleplay: Forbidden Love. Maybe non-descriptive rape of servant by the guards.

Description: A servant in the palace is given to the prince as a present. The prince is to take care of the servant as it will teach him about having to take care of things when he becomes king. The prince is responsible for his servant who seems to get into a lot of trouble. The rules here are really strict on servants. In bed by a certain time. Only fed bowls of watered down soup and some bread. Must stay in the palace. The guards are allowed to give punishments to the servants who misbehave. The prince protects the servant when he can or punishes the ones who hurt him when he can. The servant seems to follow all the rules and yet it seems the prince doesn't mind breaking them...

Historical Fantasy

Title: Frozen
Place: London
Pairing: Vampire/ Runaway
Pairing type: Het or Yaoi (can be discussed, no fem vampire)

Interest for this roleplay: nothing specific

Description
: A runaway is looking for a place to stay. Cold nights in a town full of society's blessed. The duchesses and dukes, lords and ladies, etc. None of these people will give a foreign runaway a place to stay the night or even work in their lavish homes. The sounds of a horse drawn carriage starts to roll by as the runaway comes across another house with a small opening in the wall. The runaway looks and sees no guards slipping through the crack in it and sneaks their way to the large mansion type home. Looking around the runaway slips into the home when they feels no one is looking. A quick look tells the runaway that this person is high up in society as they search for a place to hide and stay warm for the evening...they will sneak out in the morning...

Title: Dancer
History: Ancient Egypt
Pairing: Pharaoh/ Dancer
Pairing type: Het or Yaoi (can be discussed)

Interest for this roleplay: mage or psychic for the dancer, slight humiliation, slave

Description: Entertainment. A mysterious dancer from a northern country is taken to Egypt to impress the ruler with their skills. They come to egypt as an honored guest allowed to eat and drink with the ruler until the ruler decides if they want them or not. After they get closer to the ruler they start to tell them of different things that they have seen whether they be helpful or not. They are first to seduce the ruler. What the ruler wants afterwards is beyond their control.

Title: Amber Shadow
History: Ancient Greece
Pairing: A greek god/ young priestess

Interest for this roleplay: corruption of innocence, some sort of misfortune, possible pregnancy

Description: "From this day on, you shall be a priestess of this temple. You will live here alone. All meals will be brought to you daily from another location. You are to help those that ask for it pray for forgiveness from the gods. You are to stay pure. Allow no one to touch or defile your body. As a priestess you are not to give into to any form of pleasure be it sexual or otherwise. Do you understand?"

"Yes..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom