Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Fallout RP [Plot]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarxistPanda

Super-Earth
I'm looking for a female character for an RP based on the Fallout universe (But not necessarily Fallout canon). The plot is based around a vault dweller who is part of a still-active Vault (Experiment to be determined) and a wastelander who come in contact while still being separated in both worlds. This is a pretty open idea. I have no set location and the RP would take place sometime after the events of Fallout 3. Send me a message if you are interested in expanding this idea with me. The fun of RPing is creating a story together, so how about we do that?!

MarxistPanda said:
I'm looking for a female character for an RP based on the Fallout universe (But not necessarily Fallout canon). The plot is based around a vault dweller who is part of a still-active Vault (Experiment to be determined) and a wastelander who come in contact while still being separated in both worlds. This is a pretty open idea. I have no set location and the RP would take place sometime after the events of Fallout 3. Send me a message if you are interested in expanding this idea with me. The fun of RPing is creating a story together, so how about we do that?!

I am a big fan of fallout i could try it if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom