Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Following the invisible rabbit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiningToy

Planetoid
You are already pretty close to the rabbit hole.

This one is the first place to stop by.

But then you still need to know some things about my role playing style.
- I'm open for everything.
- I always love to try out something new.
- I like creative and exotic role plays, may it be realism or not. ;)
- I role play as male charackters, mostly human, but anthro, demons... as well.
- I love to create role plays together with others.

That's all so far, because most of my limits go as far as the immagination go.
Skat, too much violence or boylove should be avoided in combination with me, but everything else is okay, or can at least be talked about.
So, everything is possible, even if it maybe is a little crazy. May it be a typical real-life situation, some sci-fi-scenario with aliens or robots, some horror scenario with vampires or demons, or even a fantasy scenario with elves and dragons. Just ask and I will answer as soon as possible. ;)

Way too much possibilities for couplings to post them all, so I will post some ideas with my next answers to this post.
However, I can tell you one of the next topics that I have in mind right now: Xmas

Got your interest? Well, the rabbit's trail is going over a PM to me. Happy to hear from you soon. ;)

So , let's start my first "bump"
Just like I promised, I will present my first detailed role playing idea that was special made just for the "bump". Sounds awesome, doesn't it?^^

Like promised, it has a xmas theme:
A middle-aged woman, who was mainly focused on her career and a young man, who just moved into the same town, meet at the christmas market there. She searches for a little adventure in of her daily life and he likes her mature personality. Both are attracted to each other and don't want to celebrate the holiday season alone, so they plan to celebrate christmas together. A playful romance is about to begin.

The rest of the details can still be talked about.
I'm waiting for your PM *Uncle-Sam-like-pointing-towards-the-screen*

Thanks for reading =)

Another bump from me.
Since I got some room, I will just follow to present some fast ideas I have for two role plays.

1. I still would love to do some role play with a Incubus charackter. Maybe even something with the corruption of an angel or a nun, maybe I will even play a angel, who gets corrupted by a succubus, who knows ;) I will let me get surprised.

2.Dreams of Alice ;)
A role play about a girl and her dreams. Since she doesn't has much luck with the guys, this girl starts to dream about them. In Wonderland, her own dream world, every guy seems to be attracted to her and of course everyone is part of her taste as well. But the more time she spends in Wonderland, the more she starts to enjoy it more than her own life. Since everything is a dream, everything is related to her, even while she can't control it.
However, she didn't know that all of the guys in her dream aren't just the work of her own mind, but as well the work of Hypnos, the leader of her dream realm. The more she lives in this world, the more she finds out that it isn't just a world for her alone and that her darker desires aren't as safe as she thought of them to be.

Warning: I want to keep the second rp to be a little bit in the style of alice in wonderland, well at least from the style ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom