Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is there a way to search members by gender?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Moon is not a meat market, if we catch you harassing our members we will ban your loser ass.

Some people prefer to play against people of specific genders. I know that I find other female role players very imaginative, and sometimes they write more interesting male characters than male role players do. I wouldn't accuse someone who was using Blue Moon as it was intended, as a place to find others to RP with, of treating it as a "meat market" or harassing people. That's really quite rude, and not a constructive or welcoming thing to say to a new member. Even if she does use chat speak in her profile. :-|

Though, given that that was her ONLY post, Vek may have had a point. It's not rude if it's true.

Elehina said:
Though, given that that was her ONLY post, Vek may have had a point. It's not rude if it's true.

That's why we browse the request forums respective to the gender we are seeking. It seems a bit overboard to search every member if they haven't posted a request thread or are openly searching for a partner. They may not be looking for RPs or banter afterall.

Fair enough, though a gentle reminder of the way BM works (with the request threads) may have been more constructive than outright accusations, especially if this person was a new role player. Who knows, maybe this person would have started to see the merit of real role play, rather than straight cyber?

Probably. I was not exactly in the best of moods then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom