Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kojima Corps. OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeith Takahata II

Lesbian Anarchist
Recruitment Thread
Actual RP Thread

Welcome to the Kojima Corps. OOC thread. Here you can talk about anything from idle chit chat to discussions of potential relationships between the characters involved. As this thread now exists, there will be no need for OOC chat to take place in the actual RP thread.

I'll be keeping a collection of information in this thread, such as the character profiles, which will be available for anyone who wishes to view them. This will include important NPCs I have created as well as the characters played by the rest of you.

With that said, the RP thread has been constructed, the Recruitment is still underway, and now you are all free to chat amongst yourselves. Have fun. And thanks for joining. :heart:

{Place Holder}

Character Profiles

Name: Eric Yasado
Played By: Killdozer
Picture:Eric Yasado
Background: His father was a member of the ruling force of Tokyo, mother a common girl. He was named after the man; his mother was deeply in love, until he left, that is. Besides that his life hasn't been too bad. Caring family on the mother's side, he got very close to his grandfather. He has kept the tradition of hand-to-hand and melee combat alive even in this future age, and instilled the values and skill in Eric even at a very young age. They went through several styles, though what the boy excelled at was knives. Throwing them or simply attacking, he was good at it. This training and his rather high intelligence got him a job with Next as an operative. It went well for several years until a corrupt paper pusher and one of his partners botched a mission, blaming it on him and thus getting him kicked out. He accepted the offer from Kojima within seconds of receiving the message.
Skills: High level in several hand-to-hand styles, extensive knowledge and skill with handling knives, throwing or melee work. Above average intelligence.

Name: Nora "Boss" Valentine
Played By: Skeith Takahata II
Picture(s):
Casual
Mission Ready
Background: Nora Valentine, or Boss as her subordinates know her, doesn't speak much about her past. Even her reasons for starting Kojima Corps. remains a mystery. Her age is a carefully guarded secret that she never reveals to anyone, under any circumstances. She has a long list of contacts and an even longer list of enemies. She often seems to be laid back and carefree, though her eyes betray her inner sadness.
Skills: Talented gunslinger and swordsman. Natural leader and extremely charismatic. Amateur mech pilot and vehicle operator.

Name: Kammi Yukiko
Played By: Nazora
Picture: kammi Yukiko
Background: A freelance computer expert who has been hacking and writing software as a hobby since she was ten years old. She is working through an immediate contract with Kojima that has cost her the progression of an official technical education.

Her father was an influential member of the house of representatives, but lost his seat after a corruption scandal that shook the national political landscape. In the aftermath of this scandal Yukiko became more independent of her disgraced family and began hacking institutional databases. At the age of 17 her work caused several system malfunctions but was eventually traced back to her. After a brief trial she was ordered into state custody until the age of 26, the state being in charge of her continuing education and the utilization of an existing skill set to best serve the general welfare. Resentful of basically becoming state property, at the age of 20 she ditched her custodians in order to contract with Kojima corps.

Skills: Is very comfortable in a background support setting. Tech support, hacking, communications, surveillance, computer programming, and software writing. Could probably pilot a mech unit but has never done so before. Has no personal combat ability whatsoever.

Name: Amy Stabler
Played By: Broomhandle45
Picture: Amy Stabler
Background: Grew up during The Next's dominance to power in the Private Security field in the United States. Served in the United States Marine Corp Force Recon unit in a proxy war against Ireland to establish a political foothold in Europe. The war was largely unsuccessful, but The Next had operated both sides so it could leapfrog itself across the planet to finally settle itself as the sole ruler in Japan.

Learning of this knowledge had triggered the loss of much of the military force within the United States due to some political heavy handedness from The Next to supplement much of the main forces of the military.

Disgusted with the corruption within the government, Amy joined a resistance force within the United States against The Next that labeled much of the Force Recon Unit as traitors, due to them learning of the proxy war of Ireland being nothing but an advertisement scheme.

Realizing that their talents were needed elseware, The Force Recon unit utilized it's high mobility to drop operatives anywhere that people are fighting The Next, hoping to remove the stranglehold of their United States by gathering intelligence and aiding in their rebellion.

Skills: Amy has spent her years as a marine doing deep recon work, her computer skills are intermediate and her main arm lies in staying a step ahead of the enemy. She is an expert in CQB combat and urban situations, having spent much of her years in Ireland fighting Irish Rangers and Next Mech units.

I could post something but it would be out of the posting order so I'm waiting. :)

Sorry about not being here >.< Busy over the holiday weekend. I'm back and posted though, so everything's good.

Post faster! I can't enter the RP without the help of you three!

Hello. I've been checking consistently since my last post. The week gets a bit more tiring for me to post though. I always find that defined post orders might clean things up and keep things organized, but they also tend to slow things down.

Sorry. I should be able to check in every night until next weekend, but then things are going to be sketchy cause of the holidays. :X

Sorry for my absence guys! I'm back though and we can get the ball rolling again. Also, just to give the heads up, I'm re-opening the two open positions due to a lack of action from either of the two who were supposed to join us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom