Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kojima Corps. (Cyberpunk/Mecha Mercenary RP) Now Recruiting (2 openings)

Skeith Takahata II

Lesbian Anarchist
Welcome to Tokyo, Japan, 2112.
8dabeb0c0f7ec7cb614be14d28db4eebdd9135e3.jpg

The country remains under the control of a new security firm that has moved in from the United States. They police our streets with heavily armed infantry as well as advanced Mecha. Cyber-surgery is available to those who can afford it, offering mechanical replacement organs or limbs to those with the largest wallets.

Welcome to Kojima Corps.
9abe79b8223a95e59dfb5aacc12c8a178c54325b.jpg

We’re a small team of mercenaries, each of us an expert in our respective fields. While serving with Kojima Corps. You will be required to manage your own missions and develop your own outside contacts while maintaining a civil working relationship with your fellow mercenaries. At the moment we’re funded by a rather large syndicate that has been running the city for years. As such, any mission issued by our provider takes precedence over all others, no questions asked. You’ll be living aboard our trailer, of which I’ll give you a proper tour in due time, with three other team mates. These people are your new family. It is up to you to develop friendly relations with the people you’ll be bunking with for the duration of your career in the private sector.

Welcome to the Trailer.
f1d98d9256f09ece4d8caa64cd9e5b43.jpg

Death on wheels, this massive tank like trailer is your new home. The trailer features an on-board computer that handles most functions that would normally require a full crew. The trailer comes with room for four people to live comfortably. At the bridge, located on the top deck of the trailer, you can contact the squad leader as well as check for mission updates and collect your payments for successful missions. The front of the trailer is guarded by three sets of sit-in turrets on either side while the back is protected by two sets of sit-in turrets on either side. A massive pivotal mounted gun with four fire linked barrels rests at the forefront of the massive vehicle. Towards the rear of the trailer is what looks to be a mobile garage inside of which is stored the main muscle of Kojima Corps.

Allow me to introduce you to Valkyrie-01.
0c72fd87ee0fd8af2e6d4511ec02d1bc98ea051b.jpg

This is the main muscle of the unit so if ever you find yourself using it take good care of her. Valkyrie-01 still holds many secrets from us. Some of its functions remain unknown though its basic operations and combat abilities are made manifest with every passing mission. The large amount of moving parts suggests that the mech has a transformation mode, though we’ve yet to discover how to activate it. The mech’s standard equipment is a machine gun and temporarily deployed energy blades. It’s extremely agile with good enough energy life to maintain flight for the duration of most skirmishes.The mech is deployed when the rear hatch is opened. A bed is extended out with the mech in a laying down position. It is up to the pilot to stand the mech up on her own. Anti-gravity cushions allow the mech to glide along the ground with a few feet of separation for a large sum of time.

At present, I'll be accepting a maximum of five players other than myself to join the RP. Though the RP surrounds the Kojima Corps mercenary unit, your character does not have to be a member. If you desire to join, send me a PM with your character concept so that we can somehow adjust it to better suit the world and the plot of the setting.
1. Kite Xiroh
2. Killdozer
3. Nazora

RE: Kojima Corps. (Cyberpunk/Mecha Mercenary RP) Recruiting

Forward any questions or concerns you may have directly to me. Please do not post in this thread.

RE: Kojima Corps. (Cyberpunk/Mecha Mercenary RP) Recruiting

I will continue recruiting for the other two openings. But I will be starting the RP with the few I've got. If you are interested in joining, just contact me with your character information so that I can get your profile assembled.

Back
Top Bottom