Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angel's Deliciously Smutty Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there. I'm looking to do a one-on-one roleplay with anyone, but, I have a few guidelines I intend for my partner to follow during the roleplay. I'm not picky, but consider these as kind expectations. ^^

1) I will only, ONLY, roleplay with someone who is mostly literate/advanced literate. The length of the post isn't necessarily my concern, but I expect quality. My usual post length is anywhere between 1-3 paragraphs, but I will most likely adapt my writing style to the length and quality of my partner's post as to make the roleplaying as comfortable as possible (I understand that if you're uncomfortable with mustering long posts that the roleplay can become irritating, and I feel the same if my partner's posts are too short or too vague). There are times where I can only throw together a pleasant, somewhat-one-paragraph post, but I promise it's detailled to the expectation of my partner. ^^

2) I have no limits, except "too much" anal (by this, I mean the entire roleplay is filled with only anal sex/kinks. I will not do scat or anything seriously disgusting of that nature), or severe beating or violence, etc. Unless it's part of a plot and it fits, I find serious violence to be a very big turn-off. However, some bondage is okay. =) If you have limits, please let me know before the roleplay. Again, I want my partner to be as comfortable as possible to ensure an excellent roleplay. ^^ ONE MORE THING: I will NOT roleplay as/with a pre-pubescent character. For instance, a girl who is 11. I will only roleplay as/with a character who is at LEAST 17.

3) As for grammar, again, I expect to roleplay with one who is very literate/advanced literate. I don't expect one to always spell everything PERFECTLY, for I mess up once in a while, too.

4) Medium. I use e-mail or Blue Moon's private messaging, since I'm not on everyday. I could use "Offline messaging," if you ask me to. I use Yahoo email/"offline messaging" only.

5) The only time I use messaging is when I discuss the roleplay with my partner. I tend to converse openly with my partner, to get a feel for their personality so I can better adapt my style to their own. By this, I mean the better I know you, the more I'm able to shape my posts so they're more appealing to my partner, therefore making the roleplay a bit more interesting.

6) I'm not into really mushy-gushy, romance plots. I'm usually here for smutty, short-term-ish roleplays.

7) Finally, I tend to be the female/submissive in my roleplays. However, I can be dominant as well. I can do either gender/role, so just tell me which you prefer. ^^

8) Plots: I normally don't like to come up with plots on my own. Before the roleplay, as I said before, I like to discuss it a bit before we jump in. With your help we can throw together a set-up, plot (if any, sometimes I just do only smut), and anything of that nature. If you have ideas, please, please share them. ^^

9) If your character is a virgin, I expect that she isn't the typical "Mary Sue" of virgins. Blushing, timid, "sex-is-taboo" will not work with me. If my character is a virgin, I try to make them a little different than the norm.

With all of this said, I really hope I don't sound too picky for youse. xD Now, onto my kinks.

Here is a list of what I do/crave, the top-most genres/subjects being the most favorable and what I crave most.

-Beasty (I separate this genre into three categories: Fiction (dragons, mythical bests, monsters, demons, etc, and it happens to be what I crave most. More specifically, some kind of romance between a rider and her dragon, but as I've said, I'm not up for a long, mushy-gushy plot), Realistic Fiction (tiger, wolf, etc), and Realistic (dog, donkey, horse, etc).)

-FutaxFem

-RivalxRival (one overpowers the other...you can imagine the results)

Within my roleplays, I tend to use....

-Well-endowed partners

-A little rape, but not throughout the roleplay; I usually do something along the lines of corruption, where the victim begins to "like" the "abuse," etc.

-As for fiction-genre beasty, my animals normally understand or use a little speech. If they do not, they only understand, and the stream of consciousness is to be used effectively. [I know this isn't a kink, but I thought you should know. xD]

-A lot of cum.

Current cravings:
Right now, I'm craving Ficton Beasty and FutaxFem. I have a couple ideas for both genres we can play with. ^^

Other than this, I can do anything you suggest. Just send a private message, if you would; I don't come on here often to look at my thread. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom