Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for a CREATIVE partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osheaga

Supernova

• Yes, a creative partner. At this point in the game I don't care if our roleplay is long term or short lived, I'm merely looking to write and express myself. Even so, I still want a story : > We can be friends or we can just be roleplay partners. I'm fine either way as long as we get a story written. Speaking of a story! I want interaction, drama and plot movement. I apologize but I am not looking to play a futa, cougar/milf or insertsexytitle here. I'm looking to play an in depth, complex and colorful character - I expect the same from you ~ ! How much should you write? Whatever suits you. Quantity is nothing to be but quality is another story. If you cannot cleverly use adjectives, distinguish "your" from "you're" or refrain from giving you input within the story (you're the narrator ... you tell the story, not offer your opinion) then don't bother messaging me.

Venues includes PM, thread and email. No preference between any of them, I just want to write. We should be able to start our roleplay immediately after discussion. No, I will not remind you to post. If I have to remind you then clearly you're not interested. No fights over "who starts?" either. We will start depending on who's character/scenario works best.

But what sort of roleplay am I looking for? Any mixture of romance, horror or tragedy, horror being my favorite and romance being the least. Even so, I've been horribly romance deprived and I'm very interested in pursuing an out of the ordinary romance. Sex? Sex is great. Not boring sex. Passionate, descriptive, lusty sex. Try and make me blush, please. I assure you, it's a tricky thing to do ; > However, I'd rather it not be the main focus of the roleplay ... I want a build up.

Limitations include rape, toilet play, age play, shota/loli/futa, giantess. M-slash is a possibility. My kinks are unimportant.

slave x slave
        terminally ill patient x hospitalized gang member
        temperamental x soothed
        lycan x human/lycan
        exile x tyrant
        mr. magic x mourner
        single mom x ruffian
        merchant x dormant old god
        purge survivor x purge initiator

Hello! :D

Here is a deal

A group of 4 young, unemployed men form a gang hoping to get rich over night. There first plan was a bank robbery that was unsuccessful so now they turn their attention toward a wealthy trader's 18-year old daughter. They abduct her successfully but now the cops are on the case. Brian is a member of the gang and your character (Julia or somethin) is kidnapped and hidden at his place. The other 3 go underground and wont appear again in the rp. Brian demands a huge some of money initially but eventually gets it down to 10 grands and persists with it. The cops and you soon realize that he is inexperienced and not a professional gangster. Truth was that he only did this because they were in need of money (mama's operation or something).

you seduce Brian into sex and manage to get the keys to the door when you come to know about the operation/need for money. You feel sympathetic towards him and decide to help instead of running away. Afterward Brain begins feeling guilty and begins making excuses for his actions. Emotions catch fire and the two get laid ....

If you like the idea, PM to discuss the details. We can skim the kidnapping scene quickly or we can begin from Brian's home.

• Sorry doll, that's not really my thing.
        There's not much leeway for me to really introduce my own ideas.
        Everything seems really ... you know, set in stone. Aside from that
        I'm really not fond of kidnapping roleplays or playing characters
        younger then me. u_____u

I normally prefer IM RPs for the little jolt of spontaneity they give me, but "purge survivor x purge initiator" is just too good a premise to pass up. The potential tension there is fantastic, especially if the purge initiator is driven by deep, sincere convictions.

Would you be willing to try out a story with serious moral ambiguity? I love a good "dom who dominates for the sake of dominating" RP now and then, but this seems a little richer than that. I'm willing to play either the survivor or the initiator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom