Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for a CREATIVE partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osheaga

Supernova

• Yes, a creative partner. At this point in the game I don't care if our roleplay is long term or short lived, I'm merely looking to write and express myself. Even so, I still want a story : > We can be friends or we can just be roleplay partners. I'm fine either way as long as we get a story written. Speaking of a story! I want interaction, drama and plot movement. I apologize but I am not looking to play a futa, cougar/milf or insertsexytitle here. I'm looking to play an in depth, complex and colorful character - I expect the same from you ~ ! How much should you write? Whatever suits you. Quantity is nothing to be but quality is another story. If you cannot cleverly use adjectives, distinguish "your" from "you're" or refrain from giving you input within the story (you're the narrator ... you tell the story, not offer your opinion) then don't bother messaging me.

Venues includes PM, thread and email. No preference between any of them, I just want to write. We should be able to start our roleplay immediately after discussion. No, I will not remind you to post. If I have to remind you then clearly you're not interested. No fights over "who starts?" either. We will start depending on who's character/scenario works best.

But what sort of roleplay am I looking for? Any mixture of romance, horror or tragedy, horror being my favorite and romance being the least. Even so, I've been horribly romance deprived and I'm very interested in pursuing an out of the ordinary romance. Sex? Sex is great. Not boring sex. Passionate, descriptive, lusty sex. Try and make me blush, please. I assure you, it's a tricky thing to do ; > However, I'd rather it not be the main focus of the roleplay ... I want a build up.

Limitations include rape, toilet play, age play, shota/loli/futa, giantess. M-slash is a possibility. My kinks are unimportant.

slave x slave
        terminally ill patient x hospitalized gang member
        temperamental x soothed
        lycan x human/lycan
        exile x tyrant
        mr. magic x mourner
        single mom x ruffian
        merchant x dormant old god
        purge survivor x purge initiator

Does Dream have any plot ideas for exile x tyrant or merchant x dormant old god, because out of your whole list those two seem the most interesting to me.

• Why yes, she does. ; >

Exile x tyrant involves a man who was righteously accused of making attempts to open the ethereal plane and let its malevolent spirits spill out. He was exiled to the "Forbidden Land" - the ruins of a once thriving civilization - where dark spirits dwell. He was also burdened with a curse that would make him live for hundreds of years to come in hopes he could repent for his crimes.

He takes interest in a tyrant who's been sentence to the Forbidden Land - a woman who has risen to immense power over the years - and believes he can recruit her to help him escape his prison and continue with his original plans - opening the ethereal plane. The roles can be reversed : >

Merchant x old god - this one is ... iffy, but I can give you the inklings. pretty much imagined a merchant woman who's essentially agnostic. But, her business has been so poor lately she offers a prayer to an Old God out of desperation (his people stopped sacrifices because they discovered a god that did not require them) which inadvertently summons him to the living plane as he had been laying dormant for hundreds of years.

Both of those are so very interesting, and I must say I like the ideas.

Though I don't know how much of a partner I'd be for rp; but thank you none the less for sharing with me.

They have set some gears in my dusty head a tumbling.

• Why thank you : > It's nice being flattered so early in the mornin'. <3
        And noooo problem ~ If you ever want to give them a try, though,
        lemme know. I'm ... well, almost always game. xD

I might be interested in giving it a try.

My fault lies in that I usually get stuck on the world building part of any rp.

• To be honest, that's an issue with me as well. I find that every time I
        make an attempt at creating a new roleplay, I'm imagining the same world
        I use for any other roleplay that's similar to that one in time-frame.

That being said, we can brainstorm together. I have no qualms with
        perusing deviantart. There's always some good fodder there.

I haven't browsed that site in a while; but I do understand the concept of treading the same ground over and over.

I have a few themes which I tend to try and inject into whatever it is I am doing.

But brainstorming is always fun for me. What is this world you find yourself returning to time and time again?

• For medieval settings, it's the same drab, monotonous forest with
        a plain-looking castle. It's often this because my partners MAKE it
        me see it. So my mind sees it on default. This is why I value description
        so much u_______u;

And I try to imagine new landscapes. Often I'm successful, but it's
        such a new image I find myself often resorting to the depiction of my
        traditional medieval world.

Well that's part of your problem. You keep setting things in the bog-standard Middle Ages Britannia.

Do you usually work off of images for ideas?

• Actually, it's rare that I do. I usually use sea-side settings or snow-capped
        mountains. But for some reason my head is just attuned to ... that fuckin'
        castle. I think I need therapy.

Unfortunately, no. And I think that is my problem. What about yourself?

I'm really not sure how I go about things, though a lot of it is influenced by what I'm reading at any one time.

Though I find myself most interested in Mediterranean, Desert or Arctic settings. Also have a thing for the concept of City States.

• That's what I try to envision, put people are so difficult and want the
        traditional setting. But, any who. Maybe we can stop this vicious circle?

Which idea were you more particular too ~ ? We can build an actual setting
        first then go about establishing how to begin and all of that good stuff.

If you'd like to give it a go, of course.

Hmm, I'm really not sure as to what I'd like to work on at the moment.

That's always something that gets in my way, I hop from idea to idea and never really know what it is I desire.

So let's do this instead, pick what one you think would be most interesting, list a few geographical features you'd like to see included and we can move forth from there.

• I wouldn't mind giving the merchant x old god a go. : > !

As for the setting, I need to think for a moment. Mmm ... a sort of ...
        winter coming into spring setting. A little like Alaska - it's by the ocean,
        there's a lot of broken/melting ice floating about and the flowers are just
        starting to sprout. So everything's wet. xD

A merchant town would be befitting, I suppose.

Hmm, this could be very interesting.

Now if only my brain didn't decide to lock up at this moment, hunger is getting in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom