Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nothing sexier than a woman in uniform! Now with Fandoms and a Plot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Policewoman

Banned
Banished
To put it simply, I want a roleplay about police. Both hetero or yuri work, and I'm also fine with some lovely futas. I want more action than smut. If you're interested, post here, PM me, or contact me on AIM at SexyPoliceChicks. And please, don't tell me about your personal life. I don't care, I don't want to know. I generally post one or two paragraphs of varying lengths, and I expect the same from you. One-liners are extremely frustrating.

I will do timeframes between the 1970's and maybe 2020 or so, and I'll do all levels of law enforcement, including city-wide, county-wide, state police, and federal. I would prefer to do a roleplay with two law enforcement officers, but I will do Police Officer/civilian or something like that. I will play as patrol officers, beat officers, detectives, federal agents, and just about any type of law enforcement officer. Think of the female cops of action movies, the bad-ass, beautiful officers. I would love to do something like that.

I like playing women that are:
Police Officers/Detetives/Federal Agents/etc. (I prefer detectives, investigators, and federal agents to patrol officers.)
Large Breasted
Large Assed
Blonde or Redheaded
MILFs
Bad-ass
Glasses-wearing

I like:
Titty-fucks
Oral
Bimbofication
Short/Chubby/Out-of-shape men

I'd like to try:
Cross-dressing
Frottage

No:
Hardcore Bondage
Pegging or Futa/M

Fandoms:
Burn Notice
Black Lagoon (Yuri and Futa only)
Elfen Lied
Rookie Blue
Knight Rider
True Crime: New York
Flashpoint

Daughter of Artemis said:
Would you be interested in a plot involving two government agents? A romance/suspense/action type story?

I'd love to do something like that! Do you want f/f, m/f, or futa/f?

Policewoman said:
Would you be interested in a plot involving two government agents? A romance/suspense/action type story?

:-D Awesome! I really only do f/f.

Excellent.

Oh, what time period?

Policewoman said:
Policewoman said:

Excellent.

Oh, what time period?

I like modern if we're doing fedearl agents but if you'd rather another timeperiod that's fine no guarentee I'll know the proper speech patterns or popularities though.

Policewoman said:

Excellent.

Oh, what time period?

I like modern if we're doing fedearl agents but if you'd rather another timeperiod that's fine no guarentee I'll know the proper speech patterns or popularities though.
Modern sounds good to me. What federal agency do you want our characters to be from?

Bad-ass girls, does it get any better than that?

I was hoping you would indulge me in a little fantasy of mine. MxF

The setting would be 2012-ish. Either Europe or America .

Your character:
Either federal agent or private investigator. You’re on a special assignment, which could further your career immensely. A highly placed government official has disappeared from the face of the earth, several things point at kidnapping. You are either working alone or with a partner.

My character:
I pretend to be a private investigator, working for the family of the abductee. I am younger than you and show a lot of youthful enthusiasm coupled with a sharp mind (Think 18-23). MY real profession is that of an assassin/mercenary using the cover of investigator to get close to you. My target is the kidnapped government official.

The story would evolve over several weeks/months. Our connection at first would be of strangers meeting at a crime scene, in the end working tightly together.

Just an Idea, let me know if you like or dislike it.

Flassche

flassche said:
Bad-ass girls, does it get any better than that?

I was hoping you would indulge me in a little fantasy of mine. MxF

The setting would be 2012-ish. Either Europe or America .

Your character:
Either federal agent or private investigator. You’re on a special assignment, which could further your career immensely. A highly placed government official has disappeared from the face of the earth, several things point at kidnapping. You are either working alone or with a partner.

My character:
I pretend to be a private investigator, working for the family of the abductee. I am younger than you and show a lot of youthful enthusiasm coupled with a sharp mind (Think 18-23). MY real profession is that of an assassin/mercenary using the cover of investigator to get close to you. My target is the kidnapped government official.

The story would evolve over several weeks/months. Our connection at first would be of strangers meeting at a crime scene, in the end working tightly together.

Just an Idea, let me know if you like or dislike it.

Flassche
Sounds like fun to me.

Would you be interested in a setup say in a modern futuristic time period, say around 2015-2020, where certain areas of the world have been completed overrun by organized crime syndicates grouping together in surface political alliances where they over run local and national governments creating certain districts simply referred to as "Zones" ? For this setup I am envisioning your character being either a well established detective or a special ops federal agent with rank under her belt, but a little bit of a loner complex.

For the first sceneraio I would be playing a promising transfer who has just taken the rank of detective, and sent to your division to further my training and gain some street experience where my character would be partnered with your own. Perhaps they receive a job that involves them to investigate some unorthodox activity between the borders of their state/country/city/area involving mid-tier members of one of the more dangerous Zones, and stumble upon plans that could potentially disable the current faction of law and order in their home. Perhaps a few drug lords, triad, yakuza, or mafia families, and just the run of the mill thugs could make the play interesting. Or, for a corruption type feel, they could start their investigation and soon be taken into the world that they were trying to stop...good cops turned bad. General setups, but we could work out some more specifics.

For the other setup I imagine your character to be a rather successful agent with a more "do it my own way" kind of system. A wild card of her department, and she would be one that has a reputation that both impresses and intimidates the average individual. One day she receives orders to infiltrate one of the more dangerous zones located in either South America, Italy, or even Japan (America is a possibilty for home front disturbances) to investigate rumors of syndicates sponsoring a weapon of mass destruction that could turn the tide of the law versus crime war for good...the only problem is making it legit and sneaking into the hot zones for action. So they send you a little extra back-up...a partner that is all but credible in your eyes. This would be my character; he would be an ex-member of the syndicate faction who could have been a high ranking officer or even a leader that was taken down in a coup with a slight desire for vengence...or to exploit the governments interests to get his own seat back...either way the higher ups say he's your man, and he's the only one who can get you in the Zone. Can be worked on together if you wish.

If it is no problem I would prefer playing a younger male character to a more MILF like character type that you enjoy; I have a love for a woman in uniform in any capacity that you seem to enjoy playing them. That wouldn't mean I want to play a spineless type either. I prefer switch roles with a female lead, but with the male taking charge and action just as much.

If you're interested I look forward to expanding these concepts.

Subtlesensuality said:
Would you be interested in a setup say in a modern futuristic time period, say around 2015-2020, where certain areas of the world have been completed overrun by organized crime syndicates grouping together in surface political alliances where they over run local and national governments creating certain districts simply referred to as "Zones" ? For this setup I am envisioning your character being either a well established detective or a special ops federal agent with rank under her belt, but a little bit of a loner complex.

For the first sceneraio I would be playing a promising transfer who has just taken the rank of detective, and sent to your division to further my training and gain some street experience where my character would be partnered with your own. Perhaps they receive a job that involves them to investigate some unorthodox activity between the borders of their state/country/city/area involving mid-tier members of one of the more dangerous Zones, and stumble upon plans that could potentially disable the current faction of law and order in their home. Perhaps a few drug lords, triad, yakuza, or mafia families, and just the run of the mill thugs could make the play interesting. Or, for a corruption type feel, they could start their investigation and soon be taken into the world that they were trying to stop...good cops turned bad. General setups, but we could work out some more specifics.

For the other setup I imagine your character to be a rather successful agent with a more "do it my own way" kind of system. A wild card of her department, and she would be one that has a reputation that both impresses and intimidates the average individual. One day she receives orders to infiltrate one of the more dangerous zones located in either South America, Italy, or even Japan (America is a possibilty for home front disturbances) to investigate rumors of syndicates sponsoring a weapon of mass destruction that could turn the tide of the law versus crime war for good...the only problem is making it legit and sneaking into the hot zones for action. So they send you a little extra back-up...a partner that is all but credible in your eyes. This would be my character; he would be an ex-member of the syndicate faction who could have been a high ranking officer or even a leader that was taken down in a coup with a slight desire for vengence...or to exploit the governments interests to get his own seat back...either way the higher ups say he's your man, and he's the only one who can get you in the Zone. Can be worked on together if you wish.

If it is no problem I would prefer playing a younger male character to a more MILF like character type that you enjoy; I have a love for a woman in uniform in any capacity that you seem to enjoy playing them. That wouldn't mean I want to play a spineless type either. I prefer switch roles with a female lead, but with the male taking charge and action just as much.

If you're interested I look forward to expanding these concepts.

Hmm... Both of those sound interesting. I'd love to do the first scenario with you, especially if I get to play a MILF-type character.

Sounds lovely. Would you prefer to start this over pm, thread, e-mail, or IM? Also, is there anything that you would like to work over to make more concrete or would you prefer to see how it goes?

Subtlesensuality said:
Sounds lovely. Would you prefer to start this over pm, thread, e-mail, or IM? Also, is there anything that you would like to work over to make more concrete or would you prefer to see how it goes?
I'd like to do PMs.

I'd like to just see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom