Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nothing sexier than a woman in uniform! Now with Fandoms and a Plot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Policewoman

Banned
Banished
To put it simply, I want a roleplay about police. Both hetero or yuri work, and I'm also fine with some lovely futas. I want more action than smut. If you're interested, post here, PM me, or contact me on AIM at SexyPoliceChicks. And please, don't tell me about your personal life. I don't care, I don't want to know. I generally post one or two paragraphs of varying lengths, and I expect the same from you. One-liners are extremely frustrating.

I will do timeframes between the 1970's and maybe 2020 or so, and I'll do all levels of law enforcement, including city-wide, county-wide, state police, and federal. I would prefer to do a roleplay with two law enforcement officers, but I will do Police Officer/civilian or something like that. I will play as patrol officers, beat officers, detectives, federal agents, and just about any type of law enforcement officer. Think of the female cops of action movies, the bad-ass, beautiful officers. I would love to do something like that.

I like playing women that are:
Police Officers/Detetives/Federal Agents/etc. (I prefer detectives, investigators, and federal agents to patrol officers.)
Large Breasted
Large Assed
Blonde or Redheaded
MILFs
Bad-ass
Glasses-wearing

I like:
Titty-fucks
Oral
Bimbofication
Short/Chubby/Out-of-shape men

I'd like to try:
Cross-dressing
Frottage

No:
Hardcore Bondage
Pegging or Futa/M

Fandoms:
Burn Notice
Black Lagoon (Yuri and Futa only)
Elfen Lied
Rookie Blue
Knight Rider
True Crime: New York
Flashpoint

RE: Nothing sexier than a woman in uniform! (Straight/Lesbian roleplays)

ill see you on messanger

Policewoman said:

I am trying to think of a plot that we can do that pertains to what you would like to do. I might have to PM you to see if you like my idea or not.

RobBase086 said:
Policewoman said:

I am trying to think of a plot that we can do that pertains to what you would like to do. I might have to PM you to see if you like my idea or not.

I'm always open to new ideas. Shoot me a PM.

psychobilly-night said:
Would you be interested in maybe a police woman chasing a serial killer type thing?

Sure, that sounds good. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom